Addr: Value:
    $4E7 $00
    $4E8 $AB
    $4E9 $00
    $4EA $AC

LOL it's stuff like this that scares me
    As a comparison, most of the megasquirt interface is gouiesq

Which I feel more comfortable with.

I'm not pimping the MSII or anything like that, just pointing out that there are options out there if your not limited by smog legaity issues.
    When the ZOMBIES come, You'll find me at Walmart surounded by spent shell casings and empty bottles of burbon,

I spent all day yesterday doing this:

The leaky 401 is out, the reubilt 360 is in. I hooked up the throttle body from the 350. Despite a few minor glitches that I have to fix today, it's running. The stock settings from the 350 seem to be doing reasonably well for the 360. It's not running horribly rich anyway. Though I have a vacuum leak in the cab (probably the quadratrac shifter). I may be able to drive it by the end of the day.
    Check out my free gear ratio calculator: http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html

Member #
    Great tech stuff here. I just thought I would throw in one little tidbit that I learned the hard way. We do lots of Howel systems at the shop & a few months ago, I did one on a nice old Cherokee Chief with a 401. Got it all done & it was so rich it would barely run. Stated checking fuel pressure in different places & it was way up there one time but the next time I would check it it would be different. I pretty much had it narrowed down to the return line being clogged but air would flow just fine through it. Anyway, to make a long story short, after going insane trying to figure out what was going on, I finally found that in the short rubber hose, between the hard line & the tank, AMC used a pill type check valve that is just shoved up inside the rubber line & it was sticking shut causing the problem.

Hard to find.....easy to fix.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail: