Thread: Patriot guard riders poker run/ benefit

Member #
    Images

Patriot guard riders poker run/ benefit

Unfortunately, i didnt make the trip but did make the events at greeley VFW, good turnout, lots of bikes. They had an auction that in part was a benefit for my better half's organization, The Rocky Mountain Military Moms, I know they raised a ton of money,, dunno how much yet, but it was a lot... So who was there with the red jeep, I left a note on your windshield, but i guess we left before ya got it, Marge wasnt feelin to good, and we left right after she got up and thanked everyone, right before the band started... Many thanks once again to the PGR....
    Tired of being tired.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    --Robert Heinlein

PROUD PARENT OF A UNITED STATES MARINE!!! Sleep Well America, My Marine Has Got Your Back... Proud Parent of a Sailor, in the United States Navy.......

Lunatic? just call me the duece

Member #
    Images
    really good turn out - the pig was pretty tasty - band was not so good
    auction seemed to go very well lots of participation and money raised for the scholarship fund for fallen soldiers families
    sorry i missed you up there - catch you next time
    06 Toyota Tacoma, on 31's
    https://cosurvivalist.com/