Thread: Lefthand 04/04/06 ..... ok and 04/03 and 04/02

Member #
    Images

Talking Lefthand 04/04/06 ..... ok and 04/03 and 04/02

A group of us (mostly non board members...but hopefully soon to be members *yeah I mean you mattie I am sure you are reading this*) headed up to left hand the past few nights to get some wheeling in. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we needed our fix after months of no wheeling. We went up on Sunday and Monday night pretty late didnt make it too far past five points but had a blast. Today we started up the actual trail, just played at the playground and had even more fun. Even found caves I had no idea were there. The trail looked very clean at night but was actually pretty torn up we saw in the daylight today. We all made our best effort to pack out more than we packed in. Here are some great pics to go along with it **kudos to mattie** I have a few more I will get posted up soon.

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...J03LO7NXP65PUR

I have a question for all you lefthand experts. I have been to an amethist (spelling??) cave up near lefthand but have no idea where it is?? Any ideas??
    "As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small."― Anthony Bourdain

Nics pics, should have winched the XJ through that obstacle The night time pics looks awesome
    '04 WJ 4.0L @ 6" on Clayton LA's & 35" BFG MT KM2's - [center][url=www.rockfrogs.org][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Rock Frogs![/B][/COLOR][/url] - [url=http://www.treadlightly.org][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Tread Lightly[/B][/COLOR][/url] - [url=http://www.staythetrail.org][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Stay The Trail[/B][/COLOR][/url][/center]

Member #
    Images
    bummer, can't see the pix, Donya...

"File Transfer: Unavailable
    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

The file has most likely exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient. "
    94 ZJ I6, 8", 33's, Longarms, armor, lockers, blah, blah. (Sold, tranny died)
    97 ZJ V8 - stock, pulls the dirtbikes.

Member #
    linky no worky
    Ah just weld it

Member #
    Images
    caves are on the connection between top of lefthand and route to firemans.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=sienna]Rock Mafia[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [URL]http://www.trailheaders.net[/URL]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeepcherokeer
    linky no worky
    x2. Waaahhhh!
    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" Isaac Asimov

I'll upload the zip file for the rest to lookie at in a bit

Resized all the images down so it doesn't destroy my bandwidth...new zip file:
    http://www.gu3.net/temp/2006_04_04.zip (22MB)

Member #
    Images
    Sweet thanks Arlo! I think we could have gotten the XJ up with a lil more time too. Told him next time he doesnt get out of it. Thanks Wild Hare I will check it out!

how do you get to the caves?
    how deep do they go?

What?! You mean you didn't go through Carnage by yourself in the middle of the night without airing down or even diconneting? Oh, wait....I'm the only dumbass around here that doesn't make the right turn and does that kinda of stupidity...

Looks like you finally got Donya up the squeeze by the tree though. Any more carnage...like a busted headlight?
    2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport - I-6 5sp 4" lift, 35'S, Super 35, Jeeperman front bumper, Warn XD9000i, Raingler nets
    - In the middle of a stretch, new lift & 37's...

Member #
    Images
    the caves are scattered along the trail just keep a look out and you will see them. None of them that I have been in go too deep. The big cave is down the dead end from five points.

haha Josh. I got up the squeeze a couple of days before you came up with us when it was not so muddy...and the day before that too. No more carnage since the busted head light. Although Jamie did run her new ZJ into Charlie.