Member #
    Images

Arrow Colorado4x4.org sticker ordering info

Stickers are available in 2"x12" (black or white) and 4"x24" (white only) sizes costing $3.40 and $6.50 each respectively. The 4"x24" version is shown above. If you'd like to help support Colorado4x4.org and get a sticker at the same time:

Go to Paypal, use Support@Colorado4x4.org as the recipient, and provide your order details.

If you are uncomfortable using Paypal then you can send a check or money order (payable to Eric Ruhl) to:

Eric Ruhl
    131 Green Ranch Rd.
    Golden, CO 80403

Don't forget to specify sizes, quantities, color and style (interior or exterior). Distribution is via snail mail so don't forget a return address. If you include your email address and/or CO4x4 screen name I'll notify you when I drop your sticker(s) in the mail.

100% of proceeds go towards funding this site.

Many thanks to all who have expressed interest in these stickers. Your help in supporting CO4x4 is much appreciated!
    Last edited by Eric; December 16th, 2008 at 08:40 AM.

Member #
    Images

Thumbs up

Update, all stickers are available again with a few additions:
    1. New option: White stickers (both the 2x12 and 4x24 sizes) are also available for mounting on the interior of a window (stick it on the inside, view it on the outside). This keeps the sticker safe from ice scrapers and windshield wipers. When ordering, be sure to note if you want them for the interior, otherwise I'll assume the "usual" exterior mounted sticker.
    2. I have two (2) of the 4x24 exterior stickers available in black. First come first served.
    Contact me with any questions.

Member #
    Yes the $3.40 covers shipping

Quote Originally Posted by longboy View Post
    They are die-cut, individual letters.
    yep, I cut down mine to co4x4.org for my rear window

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepdude25 View Post
    How long do the decals normally take!!!
    Anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks, depending on my schedule, holidays, etc. etc. I believe yours went out today.

Dumb question, perhaps, but how do you put it on? It's been a while since I've put one of these die-cut stickers on and I can't remember the exact steps.
    Martin (AKA Zapp Branigan) KillBot (Retired)
    "I am the Man With No Name - Zapp Branigan!"
    2004 Chevy Suburban 1500 LT

Member #
    Images
    peel the backside, apply it, squeegee it, then lift the top sheet off of it. If it looks like it might be a problem, I even use a mild soapy water, and spray hell out of it, then squeegee it on to chase out the moisture, makes it easier to get the bubbles out etc.
    Tired of being tired.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    --Robert Heinlein

PROUD PARENT OF A UNITED STATES MARINE!!! Sleep Well America, My Marine Has Got Your Back... Proud Parent of a Sailor, in the United States Navy.......

Lunatic? just call me the duece

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Update, all stickers are available again with a few additions:
    1. New option: White stickers (both the 2x12 and 4x24 sizes) are also available for mounting on the interior of a window (stick it on the inside, view it on the outside). This keeps the sticker safe from ice scrapers and windshield wipers. When ordering, be sure to note if you want them for the interior, otherwise I'll assume the "usual" exterior mounted sticker.
    2. I have two (2) of the 4x24 exterior stickers available in black. First come first served.
    Contact me with any questions.
    4x24 interior sticker looks good and should last longer. I installed it slowly to make sure the letters all stuck as the 'stickum' isn't as strong as it might be. (Thanks for the heads-up on that, Eric.)

Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
    Life is good! לחיים

MilitaryJeepers.com

Member #
    How do I get a couple???
    "Wheel It Like You Stole It!"

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeephead93 View Post
    How do I get a couple???
    Paypal or check, see the updated info in the first post.

Member #
    Images
    Eric- you have paypal. 2" white interior ordered.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CLYDE View Post
    peel the backside, apply it, squeegee it, then lift the top sheet off of it. If it looks like it might be a problem, I even use a mild soapy water, and spray hell out of it, then squeegee it on to chase out the moisture, makes it easier to get the bubbles out etc.
    Lifting the top sheet off and keeping it all intact is easiest if instead of pulling it off, you fold it back onto itself and with your hand flat on the backing (sticky side) slide it off, pulling it back on itself.

I don't know if that totally makes sense, but it's hard to explain in words... but I hope you get it.
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need... roads. - Doc

'95 ZJ, 6.5", 35s, FIPK, Chromos, Detroit, 4.56s, etc...
    '96 ZJ, 2", 31s, K&N

Member #
    Eric,
    Sent ya 6.50. Would like to get the new inside sticky one. If possible. Oh, White....
    1975 K10 long bed. Ugly and rusted!

just sent in my order, your funds should now be available. I included extra $$ for shipping, keep it for the site I just noticed prices include shipping..

-john

Any chance you'll ever do these in colors? I had mine made by a guy I've gotten stickers from forever because he did it in orange for me, but I'd rather give the dough to you.
    '82 CJ8, 360, 727, 60f, 14Br, 4-link rear, 40's
    http://www.coloradoscramble.com/dans-scrambler.html

Bout how long do these take to get out? Ordered mine on Apr 23rd, wondering when I should keep an eye out for em.
    It's almost as if our society values opinions more than it values knowledge

Member #
    Images
    At the moment, you will have to be patient, Eric has limited access to online at this time, I know he hasnt been on for at least the past week, and a half.

I sent him some money the same day I got my star back. About 3 days ago. I am not in a hurry, thanks for giving us a heads up Clyde.
    "You can't evolve unless you are involved." Glen Plake
    "Knowledge with out mileage is bull sh*t." Henry Rollins

Member #
    Images
    No problem, Ive been waiting to talk to him myself, he just hasnt been able to get online for a little while

Member #
    I would like 2 of 4x24 exterior stickers available in black if / when they get made again so I can run them down both sides of my Hood! I will gladly pay the cost up to $5 each if you can make it happen,just PM Me when it can be done!

Thanks

p.s. White decals just look like crap when my whole rig is Green n Black!....lol
    98 Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport
    *2.5" BB Lift,Rancho RS5000's,33x12.5 B.F.G.'s
    *AEM Cold Air Intake ,Jetchip
    *Ridiculous Alpine/JBL/Memphis Soundsystem* "Top Down Tunes"

Member #
    Sent some funds for two of 2x12 interior in white...

Talking

Just paypal'd ya for one of each size in white interior

PM sent... Paypal sent also int. white would be awesome
    Last edited by Crimzon316; May 27th, 2009 at 08:33 AM.
    96 XJ 35" BFG AT's, Mix of lift with Drop brackets, D30 D44 4.56's ARB's Front and rear. Crustys OTK kit

Member #
    Que Pasa, stickers?

Received my stickers.....Thanks Eric
    "God created man...Sam Colt made him equal"

Still no idea for doing colors?

***subliminal message whispers in the back ground*** Orange, Orange, oran...ge, orrrrange!!!
    Last edited by 1BADCJ8; June 30th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.