Member #
    Images

Exclamation Read This Before You Post Here!!!

There have been a lot of threads deleted from this forum recently from people essentially wanting to start their own business. You can't advertise here to charge $ for stereo installs, hauling stuff away, doing odd jobs, etc. That would be advertising as a non-wheeling vendor, which is not allowed.

If you're in doubt whether something you want to post here is okay, PM me or another one of the moderators.

What's the purpose of this forum? This section is specifically for individuals seeking employment with an established company, or an established company looking for employees. It's not a place to post that you need help with working on your rig, your house, etc. That type of post should go in the Wanted forum.

Last edited by Steve; May 24th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.

Member #
    Images
    Only 4x4-related businesses are permitted to advertise on CO4x4. If someone wants to put a small inconspicuous blurb in their signature advertising their services I tend to let that slide, but the key is inconspicuous. As soon as it is interpretted as a blatant advertisement it violates the rules and intent of this website.

The Help Wanted section is not to be bastardized by individuals looking for help making money. This section is specifically for individuals seeking employment with an established company, or an established company looking for employees. It is absolutely not intended for individuals or entities seeking customers.

If you offer a service or product for profit, then you are considered commercial. If you are doing so with a 4x4-related service or product, then such posts must be confined to the Vendor Showcase forum (subject to approval and an active vendor subscription). Commercial posts of any kind are not permitted elsewhere on CO4x4.

The classifieds For Sale sections are provided for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are in the habit of selling used parts/items for profit, then for the purposes of CO4x4 you are considered commercial and such posts are prohibited in the classifieds section. I am well aware that several members are eager to offer non-4x4-related goods and services, but at this time there is no means for doing so on CO4x4. Opening up the commercial side of CO4x4 to non-4x4-related businesses is, IMO, a step away from the intended focus of this website. This is exclusively an offroad enthusiast website and must remain so.
    Last edited by Eric; August 9th, 2005 at 04:23 PM.

I had an add on here for a trim carpenter in boulder.
    I am a incorporated general contractor in business for 15 years
    Looking for a subcontractor for trim work. I call that Help wanted.
    Want to try to find someone in our little community to help out in the bad economy.
    I don't know how you think that is advertising or something outher than my company looking to give someone a job. You can delete post if you feel I'm using your form incorrectly.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    I had an add on here for a trim carpenter in boulder.
    I am a incorporated general contractor in business for 15 years
    Looking for a subcontractor for trim work. I call that Help wanted.
    Want to try to find someone in our little community to help out in the bad economy.
    I don't know how you think that is advertising or something outher than my company looking to give someone a job. You can delete post if you feel I'm using your form incorrectly.
    http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showt...trim-carpenter
    Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do. Benjamin Franklin
    klaatu barada nikto

Quid Futuis

Member #
    Images
    I do not think Steve was addressing you, and you posted in the wrong section
    Tired of being tired.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    --Robert Heinlein

PROUD PARENT OF A UNITED STATES MARINE!!! Sleep Well America, My Marine Has Got Your Back... Proud Parent of a Sailor, in the United States Navy.......

Lunatic? just call me the duece

Way to dig up an 8 year old thread!
    www.TwistedDV.com ***The leader in rock crawling entertainment***
    www.rockzombieoutlaws.com
    4 seater 4runner buggy, 39" Red label Krawlers, Howe full hydro, 60's, 16" 2.5 King coilovers f/r,4.7s, PRP seats