Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: "He's the smartest man I know" ~Joe Biden

  1. #1
    Sound_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Yoder
    Member #
    3374
    Images
    7

    "He's the smartest man I know" ~Joe Biden

    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

  2. #2
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

  3. #3
    1BGDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Namaste
    Member #
    650
    Images
    10
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

  4. #4
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    https://freebeacon.com/biden-adminis...racial-equity/

    Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’
    $30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities
    Proudly un-offended.

  5. #5
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    He is a complete idiot. He is such an idiot that i doubt this was his idea. I am sure this is just another example of his handlers giving him more ideas.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  6. #6
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    And now the dumbass is wanting to provide crack pipes with taxpayer funds. What a freakin idiot.


    From Fox News - Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution
    Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...e-distribution

  7. #7
    Willie G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Member #
    1610
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    And now the dumbass is wanting to provide crack pipes with taxpayer funds. What a freakin idiot.


    From Fox News - Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution
    Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...e-distribution
    LOL. Gotta love this: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...inequality-ont
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And that’s why life is hard.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    But you either didn't actually read the article or doing your part to deceive about something that isn't true....because the article actually says the claims that the grant can provide pipes is true: "The grant solicitation did not specifically mention pipes, although they can be a part of safe smoking kits." (my emphasis)

    So, the denial is: 'Since we don't specifically mention pipes, you can't reveal the grant can be used to provide them.'.

  10. #10
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    But you either didn't actually read the article or doing your part to deceive about something that isn't true....because the article actually says the claims that the grant can provide pipes is true: "The grant solicitation did not specifically mention pipes, although they can be a part of safe smoking kits." (my emphasis)

    So, the denial is: 'Since we don't specifically mention pipes, you can't reveal the grant can be used to provide them.'.
    Careful there. If you keep helping him look stupid, he will act like he put you on ignore so he can pretend that he doesnt read your posts, LOL.

  11. #11
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    But you either didn't actually read the article or doing your part to deceive about something that isn't true....because the article actually says the claims that the grant can provide pipes is true: "The grant solicitation did not specifically mention pipes, although they can be a part of safe smoking kits." (my emphasis)

    So, the denial is: 'Since we don't specifically mention pipes, you can't reveal the grant can be used to provide them.'.
    Careful there. If you keep helping him look stupid, he will act like he put you on ignore so he can pretend that he doesnt read your posts, LOL.

  12. #12
    1BGDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Namaste
    Member #
    650
    Images
    10
    Or this LOL





    “No federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits,” Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and White House drug policy adviser Rahul Gupta said in a joint statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    But you either didn't actually read the article or doing your part to deceive about something that isn't true....because the article actually says the claims that the grant can provide pipes is true: "The grant solicitation did not specifically mention pipes, although they can be a part of safe smoking kits." (my emphasis)

    So, the denial is: 'Since we don't specifically mention pipes, you can't reveal the grant can be used to provide them.'.

  13. #13
    noahfecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Glenwoody
    Member #
    13651
    there are taxpayer resources going to fund "safe smoking kits", that on it's own is a fawking travishamockery. Crack pipe or not, they are stealing my labor to facilitate drug use, how any sane person could defend that is inconceivable.
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  14. #14
    Sound_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Yoder
    Member #
    3374
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    there are taxpayer resources going to fund "safe smoking kits", that on it's own is a fawking travishamockery. Crack pipe or not, they are stealing my labor to facilitate drug use, how any sane person could defend that is inconceivable.
    ^^ This period.

  15. #15
    1BGDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Namaste
    Member #
    650
    Images
    10
    Do you know what is in the kit?

    "A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis," Psaki said in a briefing Wednesday.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/6724719001/

    I 100% guarantee you know some one who has been caught in the thralls of opioid addiction. And thoughts and prayers don't work.

    I bet you are cool with this though....

    https://www.kentuckytoday.com/news/n...e15b2d5dd.html


    Cue your cute "meme" of me from a decade ago you found by stalking me on social. ( I won a 80's party contest that night and 2 tickets on Frontier.. that was cool)
    That is psychopath stuff right there.
    It's funny how I am in your head rent free enough for you to LOOK for me.
    You? I forget who you are most the time when I see your screen name... you mean zero.zero to me.
    Good luck Noah.



    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    there are taxpayer resources going to fund "safe smoking kits", that on it's own is a fawking travishamockery. Crack pipe or not, they are stealing my labor to facilitate drug use, how any sane person could defend that is inconceivable.

  16. #16
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    ^^ This period.
    Ditto

  17. #17
    noahfecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Glenwoody
    Member #
    13651
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Do you know what is in the kit?

    "A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis," Psaki said in a briefing Wednesday.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/6724719001/

    I 100% guarantee you know some one who has been caught in the thralls of opioid addiction. And thoughts and prayers don't work.

    I bet you are cool with this though....

    https://www.kentuckytoday.com/news/n...e15b2d5dd.html


    Cue your cute "meme" of me from a decade ago you found by stalking me on social. ( I won a 80's party contest that night and 2 tickets on Frontier.. that was cool)
    That is psychopath stuff right there.
    It's funny how I am in your head rent free enough for you to LOOK for me.
    You? I forget who you are most the time when I see your screen name... you mean zero.zero to me.
    Good luck Noah.
    Yet you follow me around like a little puppy dog. Clearly my opinion of you means more than you are willing to admit since I didn't even address you.

  18. #18
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Yet you follow me around like a little puppy dog. Clearly my opinion of you means more than you are willing to admit since I didn't even address you.
    Just wait till he claims you are on his ignore list and see how he stalks you.

  19. #19
    1BGDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Namaste
    Member #
    650
    Images
    10
    I call out BS, since I am the smartest man you know.



    You stalked me on social.
    I live in your head rent free.





    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Yet you follow me around like a little puppy dog. Clearly my opinion of you means more than you are willing to admit since I didn't even address you.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; February 14th, 2022 at 06:12 PM.

  20. #20
    noahfecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Glenwoody
    Member #
    13651
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Just wait till he claims you are on his ignore list and see how he stalks you.
    Exactly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •