Thread: "He's the smartest man I know" ~Joe Biden

Member #
    Images

"He's the smartest man I know" ~Joe Biden

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

Member #
    Images
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

Member #
    Images
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

Member #
    Images
    https://freebeacon.com/biden-adminis...racial-equity/

Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’
    $30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities
    Proudly un-offended.

Member #
    He is a complete idiot. He is such an idiot that i doubt this was his idea. I am sure this is just another example of his handlers giving him more ideas.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    And now the dumbass is wanting to provide crack pipes with taxpayer funds. What a freakin idiot.

From Fox News - Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution
    Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...e-distribution

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    And now the dumbass is wanting to provide crack pipes with taxpayer funds. What a freakin idiot.

From Fox News - Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution
    Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...e-distribution
    LOL. Gotta love this: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...inequality-ont
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And that’s why life is hard.

Member #
    Images
    But you either didn't actually read the article or doing your part to deceive about something that isn't true....because the article actually says the claims that the grant can provide pipes is true: "The grant solicitation did not specifically mention pipes, although they can be a part of safe smoking kits." (my emphasis)

So, the denial is: 'Since we don't specifically mention pipes, you can't reveal the grant can be used to provide them.'.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    But you either didn't actually read the article or doing your part to deceive about something that isn't true....because the article actually says the claims that the grant can provide pipes is true: "The grant solicitation did not specifically mention pipes, although they can be a part of safe smoking kits." (my emphasis)

So, the denial is: 'Since we don't specifically mention pipes, you can't reveal the grant can be used to provide them.'.
    Careful there. If you keep helping him look stupid, he will act like he put you on ignore so he can pretend that he doesnt read your posts, LOL.

Member #

Careful there. If you keep helping him look stupid, he will act like he put you on ignore so he can pretend that he doesnt read your posts, LOL.

Member #
    Images
    Or this LOL

“No federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits,” Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and White House drug policy adviser Rahul Gupta said in a joint statement.

Member #
    there are taxpayer resources going to fund "safe smoking kits", that on it's own is a fawking travishamockery. Crack pipe or not, they are stealing my labor to facilitate drug use, how any sane person could defend that is inconceivable.
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    there are taxpayer resources going to fund "safe smoking kits", that on it's own is a fawking travishamockery. Crack pipe or not, they are stealing my labor to facilitate drug use, how any sane person could defend that is inconceivable.
    ^^ This period.

Member #
    Images
    Do you know what is in the kit?

"A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis," Psaki said in a briefing Wednesday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/6724719001/

I 100% guarantee you know some one who has been caught in the thralls of opioid addiction. And thoughts and prayers don't work.

I bet you are cool with this though....

https://www.kentuckytoday.com/news/n...e15b2d5dd.html

Cue your cute "meme" of me from a decade ago you found by stalking me on social. ( I won a 80's party contest that night and 2 tickets on Frontier.. that was cool)
    That is psychopath stuff right there.
    It's funny how I am in your head rent free enough for you to LOOK for me.
    You? I forget who you are most the time when I see your screen name... you mean zero.zero to me.
    Good luck Noah.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    ^^ This period.
    Ditto

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Do you know what is in the kit?

"A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis," Psaki said in a briefing Wednesday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/6724719001/

I 100% guarantee you know some one who has been caught in the thralls of opioid addiction. And thoughts and prayers don't work.

I bet you are cool with this though....

https://www.kentuckytoday.com/news/n...e15b2d5dd.html

Cue your cute "meme" of me from a decade ago you found by stalking me on social. ( I won a 80's party contest that night and 2 tickets on Frontier.. that was cool)
    That is psychopath stuff right there.
    It's funny how I am in your head rent free enough for you to LOOK for me.
    You? I forget who you are most the time when I see your screen name... you mean zero.zero to me.
    Good luck Noah.
    Yet you follow me around like a little puppy dog. Clearly my opinion of you means more than you are willing to admit since I didn't even address you.

Member #
    Yet you follow me around like a little puppy dog. Clearly my opinion of you means more than you are willing to admit since I didn't even address you.
    Just wait till he claims you are on his ignore list and see how he stalks you.

Member #
    Images
    I call out BS, since I am the smartest man you know.

You stalked me on social.
    I live in your head rent free.

Last edited by 1BGDOG; February 14th, 2022 at 06:12 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Just wait till he claims you are on his ignore list and see how he stalks you.
    Exactly