Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    If Trump really didn't win then most sane people would want any and all evidence of his loss blasted out to every court in the country to prove that Biden won.
    Please take these questions as me being honestly curious about the reasoning here, and I double-super-swear that I'm not doing this to crap all over these answers. YMMV

So there have been a lot of judges that these cases have been brought in front of. Several of those cases were brought in front of Trump-appointed judges. The Supreme Court, with three Trump-appointed judges on it, have declined to expedite Trump's election cases.

Can anyone please spell out the reasoning of why this keeps happening? (that these cases are not proceeding in court)

And aside from why this keeps happening, what would be the next steps? If Federal judges, and even Federal judges and Supreme Court justices appointed by Trump, will not help these cases move forward (and again, I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that from the first part of my question), what is the next step to take in order to uncover the truth about this election?

- mike

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

It seems like Time magazine thinks that all of the election "hijinks" were intentional to throw, errr, um, "save" the election. It was necessary to make sure the election results were "proper". I guess they don't even have to hide it anymore.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
    https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    It seems like Time magazine thinks that all of the election "hijinks" were intentional to throw, errr, um, "save" the election. It was necessary to make sure the election results were "proper". I guess they don't even have to hide it anymore.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
    https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.
    So you took a look at that paragraph and said to yourself "Yup, sure sounds like a bunch of people conspired to steal the election from Trump".

Are we both reading the same article?

- mike

Rather that type a bunch I'll link to this video, if you're interested.

Member #
    This is working out well.

From Fox News - Illegal border crossings jumping back up to 'crisis' levels: Former DHS secretary
    Illegal border crossings jumping back up to 'crisis' levels: Former DHS secretary

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ill...-dhs-secretary
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Yes we need kids back in school. No i am not gonna make the people who give me money mad at me.

From Fox News - Psaki says Biden wants schools open, but won't commit to standing up to union obstruction
    Psaki says Biden wants schools open, but won't commit to standing up to union obstruction

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psa...on-obstruction

Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    So you took a look at that paragraph and said to yourself "Yup, sure sounds like a bunch of people conspired to steal the election from Trump".

Are we both reading the same article?

- mike
    Within the larger context of the whole article, yes, unquestionably. And not just the presidential election, several down ballot candidates as well.
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    I would call this hypocrisy but we all know that only republicans are capable of that.

From Fox News - GOP lawmakers say Pelosi should be fined $5G for violating new House security measures
    GOP lawmakers say Pelosi should be fined $5G for violating new House security measures

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...urity-measures

Member #
    And Biden breaks out his story of being shot at again. How many times has he had to take that story back in the past? I would call him a liar but we all know that only republicans are capable of that.

Member #
    Huh...

From Fox News - Ilhan Omar's campaign contributed nearly 80% of political payments to husband's consulting firm: filings
    Ilhan Omar's campaign contributed nearly 80% of political payments to husband's consulting firm: filings

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/con...ments-campaign

Member #
    Will Biden fold like a cheap lawn chair to get back into what was already a bad deal?

From Fox News - Iran demands US lift sanctions before it lives up to nuclear deal
    Iran demands US lift sanctions before it lives up to nuclear deal

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-u...khamenei-biden

Maybe I'll try this again.

If Federal judges, and even Federal judges and Supreme Court justices appointed by Trump, will not help these cases move forward (and again, I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that from the first part of my question), what is the next step to take in order to uncover the truth about this election?

- mike

Member #
    Maybe I'll try this again.

If Federal judges, and even Federal judges and Supreme Court justices appointed by Trump, will not help these cases move forward (and again, I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that from the first part of my question), what is the next step to take in order to uncover the truth about this election?

- mike
    Trump had no friends because he was not a politician. All of the alphabets like FBI, CIA, DHS, hated him and is well documented. Whether or not there was cheating to the point that the election results would have or should have come out different, i guess we will never know.

What we do know is that there was some sketchy stuff going on. Instead of just dismissing cases, they should have been investigated and a explanation given for what had the appearance of said sketchy stuff. This would have gone a long way in putting it to rest one way or another IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Trump had no friends because he was not a politician. All of the alphabets like FBI, CIA, DHS, hated him and is well documented. Whether or not there was cheating to the point that the election results would have or should have come out different, i guess we will never know.

What we do know is that there was some sketchy stuff going on. Instead of just dismissing cases, they should have been investigated and a explanation given for what had the appearance of said sketchy stuff. This would have gone a long way in putting it to rest one way or another IMO.
    And because they refuse to hear it in court it is just more proof that the entire thing is a sham. If it was legit and on the up and up they would squash all this by saying that the preponderance of the evidence doesn't hold any weight. Instead they just sweep it under the rug. Our republic is in trouble.

Member #
    Images
    As skeptical as I am about some of this the only responses so far have all been "No it didn't!" and "That's not true!", followed by 'now get those claims silenced and cancelled'.

Someone already clearly conveyed that silencing someone instead of debating their claims only shows blind fear of those claims rather than actually refuting them. And the more I'm seeing of these affidavits the more it is showing that sentiment to be accurate.

eta: Watch Lindell's piece with an incredibly skeptical view, especially that last half, then refute those events documented to have actually occurred.
    The certified hand count proves that the machines gave Trump's votes to biden, easily caught by the small scale of voters in that northern MI county. If it happened to them, by the same damned voting machines used in many other places, then wishing away their ability to do the same thing in key counties/cities doesn't dispel the claims by those who witnessed events that point to that happening in their districts.
    Last edited by ASCTLC; February 7th, 2021 at 10:32 AM.

I, for one, really really really hope that the lawsuits brought by Dominion Voting and Smartmatic USA against Fox News, Sidney Powell, Rudy Guiliani and others do not get settled out of court.

I want Dominion and Smartmatic to force these lawsuits to trial so that the defendants will have to bring evidence that they have to back their claims to court and present it.

- mike

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post

eta: Watch Lindell's piece with an incredibly skeptical view, especially that last half, then refute those events documented to have actually occurred.
    The certified hand count proves that the machines gave Trump's votes to biden, easily caught by the small scale of voters in that northern MI county. If it happened to them, by the same damned voting machines used in many other places, then wishing away their ability to do the same thing in key counties/cities doesn't dispel the claims by those who witnessed events that point to that happening in their districts.
    This... The link I posted earlier this AM

Member #
    Riots are now receive a thumbs up. Good to know.

From Fox News - Rep. Cori Bush under fire for defending riot at St. Louis city jail
    Rep. Cori Bush under fire for defending riot at St. Louis city jail

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mis...ouis-city-jail

Member #
    Images
    Do people really believe that "the left" stole the vote by controlling voting machines and perpetrating massive fraud last November?
    There are too many consequences and statistical impossibilities/oddities for investigations to be ignored, but that's exactly what the majority is doing. We all know which side makes up the majority. Without investigating there is no proof. Time will tell, however. The left denied that there was any fraud in Al Franken's 2008 Senate win, but as of Aug 2012 177 people were convicted of fraud and 66 were awaiting trial. If everything was on the up and up, why is there so much resistance to letting the evidence come out? Rumor out of the Supreme Court is John Roberts didn't want to hear the Texas AG vs Pennsylvania for fear of rioting being a result.

However, there is plenty of proof that several states changed their voting "laws" without actually following the law. Judges and voting officials/commissions are not legislature. When a states' constitution requires legislature to make changes to voting procedures and those procedures are changed by judges/voting officials/secretaries of state/etc it is not following the letter of the law.

The GOP should have challenged these changes prior to the election, not after.

The Dem's need to remember Harry Reid removing the filibuster for court nominations when they're making the decisions they are today. The pendulum will swing.
    Last edited by CSP; February 7th, 2021 at 08:58 PM.

Member #
    Images
    I blame a lot of the mess of this on the GOP dominant legislators, not because they did the cheating dirty shit but because they sat their lazy asses back and let others take the responsibilities of the legislature away from them without much of a whimper...then after the fact they came crying about it.

Either the facts of a case has merit or it doesn't, it's not based on "you didn't cry about it back then" or "I doubt that's what happened so I don't need to hear what witnesses know" or "The risk of unrest or me being targeted for harassment is too great to risk me allowing it to be heard in my court." but those are the excuses coming out of the courts for not letting the information collected so far to be heard. Unless there's a documented statute of limitation that has expired, and there hasn't, let the damned chips fall so we can see if and how much frikin mess needs cleaned up!!

Unlike many others, I don't see political sides as saviours & saints, I most all of them all as self serving assholes doing nearly anything needed to gain power and the money and privilege that is gained from it. I'm old enough to have seen politics for a few decades to know to default to the expectation that a promised benefit for the American people is rarely followed through, rarely has the positive benefit they intend, or has yet another greedy benefit buried in the legislation for themselves. Or it's a punitive measures to correct what they think are injustices that they spend every moment of their time in office to cram through before the American people fully realize just how far those measures will be abused to punish everyone while very rarely ever helping those they say they're trying to help. Typically the absolute best intended attempt to honestly address an injustice they conjure up is a short sighted delusion of grandeur thinking themselves some kind of hero while at the same time wrecking everything beneficial about what they're monkeying with.

Member #
    Images
    Some of that is what Lindell goes over with field recognized experts explaining the what and how Curt. As you've showed a few times now, there are many different sources corroborating the same information that justifies the validity to investigate these occurrences. Hell, there may be legitimate explanations of some of this stuff but even if only half of these are true that's damning beyond comprehension!!

Very true Andy and a damn shame. If nothing is done about it there will never be another free and fair election, this last one wasn't and they are getting away with it.

Member #
    Images
    The political posturing over foreign interference is all too blatant too. Which is it, do foreign govs interfere or not?? First it was the hysterical laughing at the absurdity that a foreign power could interfere with an election (obama, biden, billery), followed by the world ending singular focus over foreign interference being the only way Trump win, and now back to foreign interference just isn't possible again.

Member #
    Images
    Meanwhile ignoring the influence in foreign elections that the US perpetrates.
    Proudly un-offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    Meanwhile ignoring the influence in foreign elections that the US perpetrates.
    Like this?

I have decided to just start playing by the D rules.

I now self identify as covid immune, it's my truth.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Like this?
    I was thinking more like this:

https://www.jpost.com/blogs/the-view...process-389858

Let's see now, we impeached Clinton once and Trump twice. Why did we miss the two bozos that came between them?
    Can we please go back and impeach Bush and Obama. Just to be consistent.

Member #
    And Trump is the villain.... NOT! There are people who need to be in jail.

From Fox News - Cuomo aide tells NY Democrats administration hid nursing home data to keep it from Trump DOJ: Report
    Cuomo aide tells NY Democrats administration hid nursing home data to keep it from Trump DOJ: Report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-aid...data-trump-doj
    Last edited by creepycrawler; February 11th, 2021 at 08:27 PM.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    on all counts
    Last edited by CSP; February 12th, 2021 at 09:21 PM.

Member #
    Shockingly, CNN does at least have a story on it. I will give them that much credit.

Member #
    So Biden already broke this promise. Shocked face.

From Fox News - White House aide remains employed after allegedly demeaning reporter, despite Biden warning of firing
    White House aide remains employed after allegedly demeaning reporter, despite Biden warning of firing

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...lmeri-politico

Member #
    Classy people those dems are.

From Fox News - Matthew Dowd deletes tweet using deadly Fort Worth pileup to mock Trump's impeachment defense team
    Matthew Dowd deletes tweet using deadly Fort Worth pileup to mock Trump's impeachment defense team

https://www.foxnews.com/media/matthe...mp-impeachment

Member #
    The never trumpers are good people.

From Fox News - Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt resigns
    Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt resigns

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lincol...resigns-report

Member #
    Where did sweater and doggie go? Nothing to.say now that Biden has opened borders and killed thousands of jobs in his first few days in office with more to come? I really dont mean to sound confrontational but i dont know how he can be defended.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; February 12th, 2021 at 07:31 PM.