Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 360 of 834
  1. #321
    I hope and pray that SoundMan reads this.
    There was NO blood spilled on January 6th was there?
    This right here is what is wrong with America. Folks believe the lies they read from faux news accounts.





    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    All you Biden voters happy with the bombs dropping in Syria on Iranian backed forces? You cool with them killing Americans? The same Iran that Joepedo wants to get into a nuke deal with that guarantees them a nuke weapon? It does? Cause what have they been headed towards since Drumpf bouncedHappy with insulin prices? Wait I thought Drumpf was taking care of this! https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...all-americans/ Happy with the armed forces guarding the capitol? Wait!! WTF are they there!?!?!?! https://time.com/5938095/video-capit...achment-trial/Guess I shouldn't post this here as any of his supporters here are muted and I won't see it. Great job less than two months and blood is being spilled already.In closing you are welcome for opening your eyes
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

  2. #322
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    I like how you edited out my post to what you like.
    Very hypocritical of you.
    I edited to the accusation to be clear on what I was responding about. I didnt realize you required quoting the supporting noise you included. Noted. I will see to it I am more complete in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    And people ignore your posts. How do I know? I do.
    So there!
    Rush me to the burn ward.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    So key takeaway I think Cancun Cruz is lying, you defend him and his piss poor treatment of his fellow Texans.
    You would also jump down the throat of a D who did this. That is blindly partisan.
    #FACTS
    Unfortunately, you are mistaken on my point and wholly wrong on your accusation. See post 256. You might be conflating my point with the statements others have made.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    PS I read what folks post but when it is so full of lies, and twisted lies it is hard to have an actual debate.
    Your proof mentioned he was without power, I doubt that cause rich folks often have generators or the like. AND TED CRUZ IS A LIAR. You mentioned he was without water, NO mention of that in your article. SO see hard to discuss that point.
    Ok. Rich people are evil. Except the ones 1bgdog likes. Got it.


    Pretty sure I included your entire post this time. Please check to verify.
    Proudly un-offended.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    I'd almost be willing to unmute you leftists to hear you try to defend him doing this.
    Oh dude STFU. Go back to your safe space where you don't get challenged on how your worthless article that BIGDOG already shot down via snopes.com:

    Quote Originally Posted by snopes.com
    What's True
    "Operation Talon," a program planned in the final weeks of the Trump administration aimed at deporting sex offenders, was suspended by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

    What's False
    The Biden administration had "nothing to do with this decision," according to an ICE official. Homeland Security Investigations, a division of ICE, still investigates sex crimes committed by noncitizens.

    What's Undetermined
    It's unclear whether or not Operation Talon was ever in operation. It is also unclear whether the suspension is temporary or permanent, though officials have referred to ICE's new guidelines as "interim."
    You really don't have the remotest clue that you're using an ridiculously biased news source, do you?

    Human Events was once a newspaper. Then it became an online news site. The next step? “MAGAzine.”

    That’s the formulation of Raheem Kassam, the former editor in chief of Breitbart London, who has spearheaded the purchase of Human Events from Salem Media Group.
    Here's a tip:

    If you're going to mute "leftists" and other people who you don't agree with


    (I think it's because you're not capable of keeping up with the debate, mostly because it's incredibly easy to discredit pretty much anything you post here)


    then stay out of the discussion. If you're not willing to read what others post then sit the F*** down and stay at the kid's table.

    - mike

  4. #324
    Wait....
    Breitbart LONDON?!!?!?!?
    WOW!
    Pippip!

    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    Oh dude STFU. Go back to your safe space where you don't get challenged on how your worthless article that BIGDOG already shot down via snopes.com:



    You really don't have the remotest clue that you're using an ridiculously biased news source, do you?



    Here's a tip:

    If you're going to mute "leftists" and other people who you don't agree with

    (I think it's because you're not capable of keeping up with the debate, mostly because it's incredibly easy to discredit pretty much anything you post here)


    then stay out of the discussion. If you're not willing to read what others post then sit the F*** down and stay at the kid's table.

    - mike

  5. #325
    Useless dribble checks out.
    Thanks
    #The1%

    PS post 256 seems to not be your post?
    I am assuming you say something like "I don't care who does this they are wrong."
    But in reality you bitch and moan about libtards always and defend R's/

    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    I edited to the accusation to be clear on what I was responding about. I didnt realize you required quoting the supporting noise you included. Noted. I will see to it I am more complete in the future.



    Rush me to the burn ward.



    Unfortunately, you are mistaken on my point and wholly wrong on your accusation. See post 256. You might be conflating my point with the statements others have made.



    Ok. Rich people are evil. Except the ones 1bgdog likes. Got it.


    Pretty sure I included your entire post this time. Please check to verify.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; February 26th, 2021 at 06:00 PM.

  6. #326
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    So much for the civilized, rational discussion lasting very long .... I'm not surprised at the derailment where control goes to the wayside and STFU and insults become the arsenal, but at least it's direct ....

    On the other hand, I guess passive-aggressive incoherence using hashtags and social media references is another method I had not considered either in our little forum.

    The older I get, the more I try to embrace change, but it's somewhat unnecessary here, as there are a couple of things that just don't. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't actually teased with the promise of a point-counterpoint discussion ... I had a pretty strong feeling about the outcome.

    Before someone attempts to "command" me to STFU in this discussion forum, there is no need as I will do so voluntarily for a bit ... Please carry on, I'll just keep checking in for my amusement.

  7. #327
    2 things
    Where are you looking to move?
    People are stubborn and it is hard to change their minds.
    (this is for you!)
    #factsbedarned


    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    So much for the civilized, rational discussion lasting very long .... I'm not surprised at the derailment where control goes to the wayside and STFU and insults become the arsenal, but at least it's direct ....

    On the other hand, I guess passive-aggressive incoherence using hashtags and social media references is another method I had not considered either in our little forum.

    The older I get, the more I try to embrace change, but it's somewhat unnecessary here, as there are a couple of things that just don't. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't actually teased with the promise of a point-counterpoint discussion ... I had a pretty strong feeling about the outcome.

    Before someone attempts to "command" me to STFU in this discussion forum, there is no need as I will do so voluntarily for a bit ... Please carry on, I'll just keep checking in for my amusement.

  8. #328
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    So even though the Senate Parliamentarian said it was against Senate rules to include the $15 minimum wage and less than 9% of the "rescue bill" provides covid relief with the rest going to pet projects, the Dems passed it at 2:00 this morning. What a freakin' joke.

    From Fox News - House OKs $1.9T coronavirus bill -- with 2 Democrats voting against it
    House OKs $1.9T coronavirus bill -- with 2 Democrats voting against it

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ing-against-it
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  9. #329
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

  10. #330
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    I dunno if all you posted is right or wrong but i do find it hilarious that the ones disputing it and calling your sources fake you crap like snopes to dispute it with.

  11. #331
    I'm thinking that if I changed my name to something like Ray Theon I might finally get my 2000 Biden Bucks. Maybe then I'll be able to afford some non-pipelined gasoline.
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I dunno if all you posted is right or wrong but i do find it hilarious that the ones disputing it and calling your sources fake you crap like snopes to dispute it with.
    You guys continually, actually suck at this.

    No, Biden didn’t cancel a child sex ring operation started by Trump

    Sources:

    U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Fugitive Operations, Accessed Feb. 24, 2021

    U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, ICE announces temporary guidelines for its enforcement and removal operations, Feb. 18, 2021

    U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations, Accessed Feb. 24, 2021

    Washington Post, New Biden rules for ICE point to fewer arrests and deportations, and a more restrained agency, Feb. 7, 2021

    Washington Post, Biden memo for ICE officers points to fewer deportations and strict oversight, Feb. 18, 2021

    Snopes, Did Biden Cancel Operation Talon? Feb. 24, 2021

    Politifact's Email interview, Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesperson, Feb. 24, 2021

    Do you guys just get all of your "news" from your Facebook feed? And are you even remotely capable of looking up and researching the sources of those "news" stories? Ever?

    'cause I don't see anyone bringing up anything close to a good point that can't be shot down in about 5min of Googling a fact-check about it.

    - mike

  13. #333
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Wow. You must suck at reading because i have never mentioned a "child sex ring" thing. What the hell are you even talking about?

  14. #334
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    Do you guys just get all of your "news" from your Facebook feed? And are you even remotely capable of looking up and researching the sources of those "news" stories? Ever?

    'cause I don't see anyone bringing up anything close to a good point that can't be shot down in about 5min of Googling a fact-check about it.

    - mike
    A: i dont even have facebook.

    B: You claim we dont look up facts and you use snopes and wopo as your reliable sources? LMFAO!!

    You whined like a little bitch because i was posting articles from FOX claiming fake news but i havent seen you dispute a single one of them. Head back over to doggies house and snuggle with him some more so yall can gang up on reality again.

  15. #335
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Keep protecting your darling.

    From Fox News - ABC, CBS, NBC avoid explosive sexual harassment claims against Andrew Cuomo on evening news broadcasts
    ABC, CBS, NBC avoid explosive sexual harassment claims against Andrew Cuomo on evening news broadcasts

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cb...ual-harassment

  16. #336
    Bro
    Do you even Breitbart?
    Do you even OAN?
    Do you even NewsMax?
    You probably just Hannity and Tucker. So weak.



    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    You guys continually, actually suck at this.

    No, Biden didn’t cancel a child sex ring operation started by Trump

    Sources:

    U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Fugitive Operations, Accessed Feb. 24, 2021

    U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, ICE announces temporary guidelines for its enforcement and removal operations, Feb. 18, 2021

    U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations, Accessed Feb. 24, 2021

    Washington Post, New Biden rules for ICE point to fewer arrests and deportations, and a more restrained agency, Feb. 7, 2021

    Washington Post, Biden memo for ICE officers points to fewer deportations and strict oversight, Feb. 18, 2021

    Snopes, Did Biden Cancel Operation Talon? Feb. 24, 2021

    Politifact's Email interview, Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesperson, Feb. 24, 2021

    Do you guys just get all of your "news" from your Facebook feed? And are you even remotely capable of looking up and researching the sources of those "news" stories? Ever?

    'cause I don't see anyone bringing up anything close to a good point that can't be shot down in about 5min of Googling a fact-check about it.

    - mike

  17. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    B: You claim we dont look up facts and you use snopes and wopo as your reliable sources? LMFAO!!
    Right. Along with the press releases from the federal agency that's involved. Oftentimes you need to be able to cross-reference sources. No, you can't rely on a single source for information so you check out several sources and then correlate and cross-reference what you find.

    This is something that's taught in school at the high school level. My 10-year-old is learning this now in 5th grade.

    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You whined like a little bitch because i was posting articles from FOX claiming fake news but i havent seen you dispute a single one of them.
    To refresh your memory, here's what happened:

    I spent a metric assload of time responding, with references, with clarifications and even refinement of my personal opinions and points, to a whole slew of questions from several people including yourself. And I did it because I was hoping to get the same treatment back when I asked about how we need to proceed now that the elections are over.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    If Federal judges, and even Federal judges and Supreme Court justices appointed by Trump, will not help these cases move forward (and again, I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that from the first part of my question), what is the next step to take in order to uncover the truth about this election?
    What I got back was not even remotely close to the effort I put into trying to honestly answer your, and many other's questions posed to me as someone who was willing to represent "the left" or "a liberal".

    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Trump had no friends because he was not a politician. All of the alphabets like FBI, CIA, DHS, hated him and is well documented. Whether or not there was cheating to the point that the election results would have or should have come out different, i guess we will never know.

    What we do know is that there was some sketchy stuff going on. Instead of just dismissing cases, they should have been investigated and a explanation given for what had the appearance of said sketchy stuff. This would have gone a long way in putting it to rest one way or another IMO.
    WhereTF is this "well documented" hatred?

    "What we do know is that there was some sketchy stuff going on."

    No, we don't know that. Well, I guess I got a link to the MyPillow CEO's circle-jerk mockumentary and a screenshot of an Excel sheet hosted on a website that has the background of Trump pointing his Glock at me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    And because they refuse to hear it in court it is just more proof that the entire thing is a sham. If it was legit and on the up and up they would squash all this by saying that the preponderance of the evidence doesn't hold any weight. Instead they just sweep it under the rug. Our republic is in trouble.
    "And because they refuse to hear it in court it is just more proof that the entire thing is a sham."

    It's not a debate or any sort of worthwhile conversation when someone resorts to lying about the facts:

    Quote Originally Posted by AP news
    “Voters, not lawyers, choose the president. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote as the 3rd U.S. Circuit panel refused to stop the state from certifying its results for Democrat Joe Biden, a demand he called “breathtaking.”

    All three of the panel members were appointed by Republican presidents.

    And they were upholding the decision of a fourth Republican, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, a conservative jurist and Federalist Society member. Brann had called the campaign’s legal case, which was argued in court by Rudy Giuliani, a “haphazard” jumble that resembled “Frankenstein’s monster.”
    But it gets better in the judge's own words (PDF) with my emphasis added:

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann
    One might expect that when
    seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with
    compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this
    Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief
    despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

    That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained
    legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative
    complaint and unsupported by evidence
    . In the United States of America, this
    cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its
    sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At
    bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which
    relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss
    Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.
    Repeat, ad nauseum, across many courtrooms in the US.

    So that I'm making myself clear - that's not "whining like a bitch", that's me realizing that you're unable to show up for the conversation - logically, emotionally, and intellectually. No one here who thinks they can rebut "the left" has any got-damn clue about where to go from here other than to bitch and moan about it and say "thEy sHoUld bE iNveStigAted!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Head back over to doggies house and snuggle with him some more so yall can gang up on reality again.
    So I'm being called out by someone who needs to use this message board's software to censor out other people's posts because I don't like what they say?

    - mike

  18. #338
    That's all you got?
    Weak, but expected...


    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post

  19. #339
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    We were having great discussions i thought on all kinds of topics and as i have mentioned before, i appreciated those discussions.

    This thread is named partisan politics. All i have done is post news stories that fit in this thread. Your lack of being able to defend any of it doesnt make it less real. I have even posted or referred to more than one CNN article that i agreed with.

    You have the Fox hate so bad that you cant even see it. If you dont want to discuss any of the stuff i have posted you can just glide through and act like it isnt real or you can, in your own words, STFU.

    I would prefer that we go back to having meaningful conversations.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; February 28th, 2021 at 09:09 AM.

  20. #340
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    This is handy. If i ever get in legal trouble, i wanna appoint somebody on my payroll to investigate me too.


    From Fox News - Cynthia Nixon, others scoff after Cuomo team names judge to ‘review’ gov’s sex scandal
    Cynthia Nixon, others scoff after Cuomo team names judge to ‘review’ gov’s sex scandal

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cyn...vs-sex-scandal

  21. #341
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    But shockingly, i guess the pressure became too much.

    From Fox News - Cuomo team backs away from sexual harassment investigation pick, allows AG to choose independent lawyer
    Cuomo team backs away from sexual harassment investigation pick, allows AG to choose independent lawyer

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...torney-general

  22. #342
    SOTU was pretty good today.

  23. #343
    Fired by Woka-Cola for being too white.


  24. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    SOTU was pretty good today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnhFQAbg0Vg
    2021 SOTU begins at 3:00. Mr. Potato Head at 3:15.

  25. #345
    Fakes news LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    SOTU was pretty good today.

  26. #346
    The real SOTU.


  27. #347
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

  28. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    Can you imagine the outrage if they offered a "how to be less black" training video?
    I would, however, applaud a "how to be less stupid" or "how to keep your panties from wadding" training video.

  29. #349
    Dude ain't running for prez, just running his mouth.
    Or will be in jail...cause his sins have finally caught up to him.

    ...and you may be sure that your sin will find you out.


    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    The real SOTU.


  30. #350
    I had hoped to not ever see times like these.


  31. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    I had hoped to not ever see times like these.
    Times like what?

    More vague statements of dire whatever-isms and implied whatever-the-hell.

    Just wondering - are we supposed to be scared or something?

    - mike

  32. #352
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The country has completely lost it.

    From Fox News - 6 Dr. Seuss books to stop being published because of racist imagery
    6 Dr. Seuss books to stop being published because of racist imagery

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/dr-seuss-...racist-imagery

  33. #353
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    More and more sketchy dems...

    From Fox News - Michigan GOP demands state AG probe Whitmer's 'secret deal' with former top health official
    Michigan GOP demands state AG probe Whitmer's 'secret deal' with former top health official

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...-investigation

  34. #354
    WHY is DC still like this?
    Oh yeah the radical, right terrorist are threatening our Capitol still....
    SAD!
    Checks note..


    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    I had hoped to not ever see times like these.


  35. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    WHY is DC still like this?
    Oh yeah the radical, right terrorist are threatening our Capitol still....
    SAD!
    Checks note..
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  36. #356
    Oh oh oh! I get it -

    Someone's paying attention to Candace Owens, former low-traffic blogger who published such gems as F*** “GIRL CODE”: I CAN HOOK UP WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND IF I WANT TO. She has since destroyed that old blog (which is very left-leaning btw) but the good old Internet Archive has it stashed away.

    Anyhow.

    So apparently she's all upset that DC is "under occupation" by Biden, claiming that Trump's impeachment had nothing to do with the Capitol riots on Jan 6th.

    Because she's a liar, like pretty much every conservative I come across these days who still support Trump. Well, liars and idiots who can't identify a baseless conspiracy theory when they see it.

    And then it appears someone here came along lamenting that

    get this sh**

    they had hoped to "never see a day like this".

    Yeah, me too.

    I had hoped to never see a day where a mob of conservatives rioted on the front steps of the US Capitol and beat a police officer to death before smashing their way into the building.

    Conservatives who support Trump beat this man to death.



    And someone comes here and has the GALL to compare the current need for security in DC to being like an authoritarian ruler from Venezuela?

    You cowards.

    - miker

  37. #357
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    Oh oh oh! I get it -

    Someone's paying attention to Candace Owens, former low-traffic blogger who published such gems as F*** “GIRL CODE”: I CAN HOOK UP WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND IF I WANT TO. She has since destroyed that old blog (which is very left-leaning btw) but the good old Internet Archive has it stashed away.

    Anyhow.

    So apparently she's all upset that DC is "under occupation" by Biden, claiming that Trump's impeachment had nothing to do with the Capitol riots on Jan 6th.

    Because she's a liar, like pretty much every conservative I come across these days who still support Trump. Well, liars and idiots who can't identify a baseless conspiracy theory when they see it.

    And then it appears someone here came along lamenting that

    get this sh**

    they had hoped to "never see a day like this".

    Yeah, me too.

    I had hoped to never see a day where a mob of conservatives rioted on the front steps of the US Capitol and beat a police officer to death before smashing their way into the building.

    Conservatives who support Trump beat this man to death.



    And someone comes here and has the GALL to compare the current need for security in DC to being like an authoritarian ruler from Venezuela?

    You cowards.

    - miker

    You sound just like someone else on this board who can't do anything but resort to insults and name calling.

    You be you.

  38. #358
    That's it?
    No rebuttal to the fact the FBI said this or are they Deep State?

    Or is this enough of a reason for you?
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ed-militia-th/

    “Based on the intelligence that we have, the Department has taken immediate steps to enhance our security posture and staffing for a number of days, to include March 4,” the Capitol Police said Tuesday night. “The Department has communicated our enhanced posture as well as the available intelligence for the entire workforce.”

    Militia threat tied to QAnon....
    Not Antifa threat tied to Black Lives Matter.
    WILD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post

  39. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You sound just like someone else on this board who can't do anything but resort to insults and name calling.
    No one else is on here willing to call this crap out.

    Sound_Man posts some bullshit about DC still being in lockdown, and Candace Owens' public stance on that lockdown is that it's not tied to Jan 6th or March 4th and is, instead because Biden is more akin to Nicolas Maduras.

    DC is in lockdown because conservatives killed a cop on the steps of the Capitol on Jan 6th. And the silence from conservatives around that has been deafening. Followed by the BS that antfifa, instead, started all of it.

    And NO ONE calls that out as fn batshit crazy and how it's NOT how conservatives view the situation.

    Conservatives. are. cowards. You all aren't willing to call each other out on these lies and all the past lies and the continued lies.

    Why? Because you are cowards. As long as you can point over at some liberals doing shit that's hypocritical you're fine with a whole new breed of conservative activism that literally killed a police officer on the steps of our nation's Capitol building.

    It's not name calling when it's an accurate label.

    And the only thing you can come back with is "oh hey, look it's Mike resorting to calling names!" and all the predictable whining cowards are known for. Why?

    You can't answer any of this. You're so far out of your league in being able to even remotely present some semblance of a coherent counterpoint. Look around you and realize that for a while now, you just can't keep up, and that's why getting all fired up by liberals makes you feel good. If there's anything this thread has reinforced for me is that you're all out of ideas and content to sit back and throw shit at people you don't like, as bullies do.

  40. #360
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    Conservatives who support Trump beat this man to death.




    - miker
    Mike - do you have better info on the officer in the picture? I cannot find the story beyond reports that an officer was assaulted. He should never have been treated like that (despicable) and if he died, that is beyond a terrible thing and I am confused why it is not getting more publicity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •