Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 320 of 838
  1. #281
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    Things that make you say WTF are you talking about?

    This was literally posted two hours ago on CNN:



    - mike
    That fine. It was posted 2 hours ago and i didn't see it yet. Why did it take them a week or longer?

    Either way, which is really a bigger story and remember, I am the first one to post the Cruz story here and was the first to criticize him here.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    That fine. It was posted 2 hours ago and i didn't see it yet. Why did it take them a week or longer?
    And a quick search for "Cuomo nursing homes" brings up a bunch of older articles by apparently only hardcore right-wing news sources like The New York Times, Politico, NBC News - and NPR posted this three weeks ago:



    Look, it's clear all you want to do is post story after story from Fox News about how hypocritical liberal news is and just stay outraged and it sort of looks like you're put out because no one else is biting on the trolling. That's sometimes how it goes, I guess.

    - mike
    Last edited by sweater; February 20th, 2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: size of previous embed was obnoxious

  3. #283
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    And a quick search for "Cuomo nursing homes" brings up a bunch of older articles by apparently only hardcore right-wing news sources like The New York Times, Politico, NBC News - and NPR posted this three weeks ago:



    Look, it's clear all you want to do is post story after story from Fox News about how hypocritical liberal news is and just stay outraged and it sort of looks like you're put out because no one else is biting on the trolling. That's sometimes how it goes, I guess.

    - mike
    Except that none of the news sources that you just mentioned are CNN or MSNBC which are the two that i called out. Damn, those pesky facts.....

    As far as me trolling goes, nope. Maybe if i was constantly throwing out political crap in other threads these same posts could be considered trolling but i am sticking with the thread title completely here.

    You claim that Fox is nothing but partisan crap as far as a news station goes so I have thrown out several stories that i find interesting and asked you to pick them apart if they are wrong.

    Apparently they aren't wrong and you have no other defense other than calling others trolls now i guess.

    I guess you have gone back to "you being you". Sorry, i thought we were having some pretty good conversations in this thread.

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Except that none of the news sources that you just mentioned are CNN or MSNBC which are the two that i called out. Damn, those pesky facts.....


    creepycrawler: "Meanwhile, CNN and MSNBC etc still ignore Cuomo murdering 1000s of people in nursing homes."

    sweater: [posts story from today on CNN critical of Cuomo]

    creepycrawler: "Except that none of the news sources that you just mentioned are CNN or MSNBC which are the two that i called out. Damn, those pesky facts....."

    sweater: [posts stories going back several weeks on CNN and MSNBC critical of Cuomo]

    This sh** is too easy

    If you are actually trying to say that CNN or MSNBC don't cover stories that are critical of a Democrat who is seen as being a candidate for president in 2024, you're dead wrong. Like, incredibly easy to prove that you're wrong.

    Do this: Go Google "site=cnn.com cuomo nursing homes".

    Today:

    Yesterday

    3 days ago

    4 days ago

    Jan 29


    Then, google "site=msnbc.com cuomo nursing homes" and you're going to get the same thing (if you're up for it).

    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You claim that Fox is nothing but partisan crap as far as a news station goes so I have thrown out several stories that i find interesting and asked you to pick them apart if they are wrong.
    If I thought you were going to look at anything I "pick apart" on Fox News in a way that would approach being impartial or objective, I'd do it.

    But just right here it's clear that when I post very clear evidence, and even make it super easy to follow up on that evidence (links, quotes, pretty formatting) you aren't willing or capable of looking at that evidence even remotely objectively. And I have already gone on the record to say that I fully believe CNN and MSNBC and whatevertheF liberal left news sources you want to point to are biased. Fox News is just as biased. I have zero idea what you want out of this, for reals.


    - mike

  5. #285
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    And a quick search for "Cuomo nursing homes" brings up a bunch of older articles by apparently only hardcore right-wing news sources like The New York Times, Politico, NBC News - and NPR posted......
    I was just going off of what YOU said here that listed news sources that i didnt mention. Im not trying to troll anybody. You are just the only person of the more liberal mind set that has been open to conversations about differences of opinions and i thought it was interesting. Have a nice day.

  6. #286
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    I'm here to tell you that, indeed, your memory is failing.

    Just off the top of head, you forgot that one time our very own Democrat Denver mayor got called out on national media for his hypocritical tweet telling people to stay home while he was boarding a plane for his Thanksgiving trip.

    Or do you want to keep cherry-picking your arguments some more?

    - mike

    Mike,
    Big difference. Hancock made his trip in the very middle of signing stay at home orders and going on every media outlet pleading that everyone stay home and not visit family. I have no problem with him visiting his family/vacation. I think it is far beyond stupid to do so when you are the one using legal avenues to prevent others in your district from doing so. But even that aside, I could care less and pretty much just chuckled over hancock's short sightedness.

    If you think Cruz should be free from all criticism over what he did, you are clearly misreading/misinterpreting what I said. My point is... get ready... ALL YOU CRITICIZERS ARE A BUNCH OF EFFIN NINNIES! Get off your hypercritical high horses and go fukkn worry about something that really matters. You know, like why the power plants in Texas were adequately weatherized for a storm event that happens every 10 to 15 years in that area. Nahh, lets go hyperbolic over Cruz, a dude who offers almost nothing to correct the situation, spending time with his family on vacation. It isnt like his job doesnt follow him everywhere, even on vacation.

    AND.. how about we quit using the number of news stories in the MSM as a measure of how "important" something is. We all know that the MSM chooses stories purposefully to capture viewers. Maybe even to push a narrative. None of that has any relation to what matters in the REAL world.
    Proudly un-offended.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    Nahh, lets go hyperbolic over Cruz, a dude who offers almost nothing to correct the situation, spending time with his family on vacation. It isnt like his job doesnt follow him everywhere, even on vacation.
    If only there were some way a politician in Texas could organize something that directly helps people...



    - mike

  8. #288
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    If only there were some way a politician in Texas could organize something that directly helps people...



    - mike
    I also praise AOC for saying that Cuomo should be fired. She is one crazy chick but she gets stuff right every once in a while i guess.

  9. #289
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

  10. #290
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Im gonna go ahead and guess that this idiot already got his shots.

    From Fox News - Dem senator gets pushback for saying ‘racial justice’ should be ‘number one priority’ in vaccinating people
    Dem senator gets pushback for saying ‘racial justice’ should be ‘number one priority’ in vaccinating people

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...inating-people

  11. #291
    LOL so many snowflakes can't handle the fact that

    A Ted Cruz DOESN'T care about Texas
    B AOC just OWNED Cancun Cruz again
    C Texas PROBABLY won't do anything to fix this, cause they didn't care when this happened a decade ago.
    D Folks in Texas are still without water today, and that many here see that as just an "inconvenience" LOL. That is the Christian spirit this country was founded own....
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

  12. #292

  13. #293

  14. #294
    DaleD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    14519
    I don't care what Cruz did. But I do know 1 thing

    Gas prices are rising as fast as Bidens votes did after 2am.

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    I'm here to tell you that, indeed, your memory is failing.

    Just off the top of head, you forgot that one time our very own Democrat Denver mayor got called out on national media for his hypocritical tweet telling people to stay home while he was boarding a plane for his Thanksgiving trip.

    Or do you want to keep cherry-picking your arguments some more?

    - mike
    Yeah Mike, I don't remember you coming here to make any critical comments, and that was my point. Your faux outrage for the behavior of politicians seems pretty inconsistent and entirely partisan.
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  16. #296
    I love this post for 2 reasons.
    It shows your lack of understanding of voting in states AND your lack of knowledge of WHY gas goes UP and DOWN.
    For example, gas has risen SLIGHTLY in CO recently.... cause of a storm in, guess where!?!?!? TEXAS!! Refineries were down.
    Pretty cool.
    XOXOXOXOX

    (Also remember when folks were TRUMPETING how CHEAP gas was when Bush left office..... cause the economy had tanked. And they complained that Obama DROVE up the price?! Pepperidge Farm remembers)



    Quote Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
    I don't care what Cruz did. But I do know 1 thing

    Gas prices are rising as fast as Bidens votes did after 2am.

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    I love this post for 2 reasons.
    It shows your lack of understanding of voting in states AND your lack of knowledge of WHY gas goes UP and DOWN.
    For example, gas has risen SLIGHTLY in CO recently.... cause of a storm in, guess where!?!?!? TEXAS!! Refineries were down.
    Pretty cool.
    XOXOXOXOX

    (Also remember when folks were TRUMPETING how CHEAP gas was when Bush left office..... cause the economy had tanked. And they complained that Obama DROVE up the price?! Pepperidge Farm remembers)
    Right. Couldn't have ANY correlation to this:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/polit...ses/index.html

    If you are right, we should be headed back down in a couple weeks? We are up $.40/gal onaverage. That's almost a 9% increase in a week.

    DaleD... You are almost right. Thankfully the gas prices aren't rising as fast as Biden votes did after 2am. yet.
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

  18. #298
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    And word comes out that Cruz was without water or power at his family's home. But that wasn't included in the previous slings and arrows.

    Here, let me get this one for ya... But Cruz is duty bound to a higher calling and therefore is it expected he abandon his family to perform high profile acts of charity.


    I dont care if con or lib. Too many are purposefully ignoring the expectation of giving an opportunity for the whole story before crucifying someone. This is just an example. And I tie to all the "a mistake has been made! Someone must be fired! Burn the CEO in retribution" over the top bullchit. Social retribution gone WAY to far. Society has come to accept perfection as the bare minimum and anything less demands that someone's livelihood be destroyed in compensation to offending society.

  19. #299
    Far to easy to sit back and point fingers at everyone else instead of dealing with your own shortcomings. Because, after all, our own failures are miniscule in comparisons to John Doe's.

  20. #300

  21. #301
    DaleD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    14519
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Oh come... That's different and you know it....

  22. #302
    VERY little correlation in reality....

    Just one example

    https://www.waff.com/2021/02/23/expe...ng-gas-prices/

    So supply and demand.

    And Biden FLIPPED red states cause Trump sucked MORE than Biden.



    Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    Right. Couldn't have ANY correlation to this:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/polit...ses/index.html

    If you are right, we should be headed back down in a couple weeks? We are up $.40/gal onaverage. That's almost a 9% increase in a week.

    DaleD... You are almost right. Thankfully the gas prices aren't rising as fast as Biden votes did after 2am. yet.

  23. #303
    Source for this word by chance?
    Cause that would be cool.
    Because Ted Cruz himself said, "Because school was cancelled and the trip was a mistake....." don't let his own words sway you.
    Again Cancun Cruz BOUNCED on Texas and libtards HELPED Texas. He couldn't stand with his own Texans and he has the gall to call his neighbors azzholes. No wonder so many of his fellow R's dispise him.

    Optics matter...


    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    And word comes out that Cruz was without water or power at his family's home. But that wasn't included in the previous slings and arrows.

    Here, let me get this one for ya... But Cruz is duty bound to a higher calling and therefore is it expected he abandon his family to perform high profile acts of charity.


    I dont care if con or lib. Too many are purposefully ignoring the expectation of giving an opportunity for the whole story before crucifying someone. This is just an example. And I tie to all the "a mistake has been made! Someone must be fired! Burn the CEO in retribution" over the top bullchit. Social retribution gone WAY to far. Society has come to accept perfection as the bare minimum and anything less demands that someone's livelihood be destroyed in compensation to offending society.

  24. #304
    But this is cool?

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=37e394aa1e13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post

  25. #305
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Kids in cages Biden style which just happens to be the exact thing as Trump style. I'm sure its somehow different now since Trump just did it because he was a racist.

    From Fox News - AOC tears into Biden admin for reopening child migrant facility: 'This is not okay'
    AOC tears into Biden admin for reopening child migrant facility: 'This is not okay'

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...grant-facility

  26. #306
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Source for this word by chance?
    Cause that would be cool.
    Because Ted Cruz himself said, "Because school was cancelled and the trip was a mistake....." don't let his own words sway you.
    Again Cancun Cruz BOUNCED on Texas and libtards HELPED Texas. He couldn't stand with his own Texans and he has the gall to call his neighbors azzholes. No wonder so many of his fellow R's dispise him.

    Optics matter...

    Super lame dude. First hit on the google.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/02...-power-outage/

    Pathetic.

  27. #307
    Wow. So mean. I am hurt. (supposedly without power, I don't trust him)
    So 2 days and he bails on his state? I guess we know how to mess with Texas.
    Also doesn't mention no water so that was fortunate for him.
    That is pathetic...

    "[But] really from the moment I sat on the plane, I began really second-guessing that decision, and saying 'Look, I know why we're doing this, but I've also got responsibilities, and it had been my intention to be able to work remotely, to be on the phone, to be on the internet, to be on Zoom, to be engaged, but I needed to be here and that's why I came back."

    Stop defending Cancun Cruz, you would NEVER do this for Bennet or Hick.
    SO just stop playing partisan politics. And stop being a snowflake.



    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    Super lame dude. First hit on the google.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/02...-power-outage/

    Pathetic.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; February 26th, 2021 at 04:37 PM.

  28. #308
    Clod Hopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Big Prairie, Colorado
    Member #
    816
    Images
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Stop defending Cancun Cruz, you would NEVER do this for Bennet or Hick.
    SO just stop playing partisan politics.
    You dont read what people post. You simply advertise what a fool you are.

    You asked for proof. I provided it. You deny it being truthful for no reason other than it doesnt support your claims. Then accuse everyone else is partisan.

    You are a world class hypocrite and one of the most politically partisan players on this site. There is a very good reason most everyone ignores what you post.

  29. #309
    How to tell you are over the target


  30. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    You dont read what people post. You simply advertise what a fool you are.

    You asked for proof. I provided it. You deny it being truthful for no reason other than it doesnt support your claims. Then accuse everyone else is partisan.

    You are a world class hypocrite and one of the most politically partisan players on this site. There is a very good reason most everyone ignores what you post.

  31. #311
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Its only #me too if its not a libtard idol according to dem women.

    From Fox News - Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment; leading liberal women refuse comment
    Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment; leading liberal women refuse comment

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-liberal-women

  32. #312
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    cuomo is finished. Liberals are even coming out of their holes to target him. So you know he's done for because liberals don't accuse you of anything they jump straight to final judgement.

  33. #313
    Cuomo belongs in jail for what he did to the elderly. Imagine if that had been Trump or some other republican.

  34. #314
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Cuomo belongs in jail for what he did to the elderly. Imagine if that had been Trump or some other republican.
    He will walk.

  35. #315
    All you Biden voters happy with the bombs dropping in Syria on Iranian backed forces? The same Iran that Joepedo wants to get into a nuke deal with that guarantees them a nuke weapon? Happy with insulin prices? Happy with the armed forces guarding the capitol? Guess I shouldn't post this here as any of his supporters here are muted and I won't see it. Great job less than two months and blood is being spilled already.

  36. #316
    I'd almost be willing to unmute you leftists to hear you try to defend him doing this.


    https://humanevents.com/2021/02/24/b...u-s-illegally/

    Except this is indefensible.

  37. #317
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Another example of it only being wrong when Trump does it...

    From Fox News - Past Biden, Psaki tweets criticizing Trump resurface after new Syria airstrikes
    Past Biden, Psaki tweets criticizing Trump resurface after new Syria airstrikes

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ria-airstrikes

  38. #318
    I like how you edited out my post to what you like.
    Very hypocritical of you.
    And people ignore your posts. How do I know? I do.
    So there!
    So key takeaway I think Cancun Cruz is lying, you defend him and his piss poor treatment of his fellow Texans.
    You would also jump down the throat of a D who did this. That is blindly partisan.
    #FACTS

    PS I read what folks post but when it is so full of lies, and twisted lies it is hard to have an actual debate.
    Your proof mentioned he was without power, I doubt that cause rich folks often have generators or the like. AND TED CRUZ IS A LIAR. You mentioned he was without water, NO mention of that in your article. SO see hard to discuss that point.



    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    You dont read what people post. You simply advertise what a fool you are.

    You asked for proof. I provided it. You deny it being truthful for no reason other than it doesnt support your claims. Then accuse everyone else is partisan.

    You are a world class hypocrite and one of the most politically partisan players on this site. There is a very good reason most everyone ignores what you post.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; February 26th, 2021 at 04:40 PM.

  39. #319
    If he is guilty there should be a consquence.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    cuomo is finished. Liberals are even coming out of their holes to target him. So you know he's done for because liberals don't accuse you of anything they jump straight to final judgement.
    The R's DID this to the Americans and they paid the "price" in the election of 2020 where Trump was voted out because of his continued lies.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Cuomo belongs in jail for what he did to the elderly. Imagine if that had been Trump or some other republican.

  40. #320
    Sigh.....
    It ain't hard

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...eration-talon/





    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    I'd almost be willing to unmute you leftists to hear you try to defend him doing this.


    https://humanevents.com/2021/02/24/b...u-s-illegally/

    Except this is indefensible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •