Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 1,041 to 1,066 of 1066
    Any proof I would post on the fraud, you would dismiss anyway, so I'll let it play out. I am simply after the truth and will accept whatever that may be, but for giggles:

the AZ audit found that 11,326 people in the county who voted in the November 3 election were NOT on the voter rolls on November 7, but were added to the voter rolls by December 4. This number is higher than Joe Biden’s supposed statewide “lead” in Arizona of 10,457 votes. Additionally, more than 74,000 mail-in ballots were counted in the county even though there is no recorded evidence of the ballots being sent to the “voters” in the first place
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Good talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Whatever
    You are right I DO dismiss it, since it is EASY to dismiss...

https://apnews.com/article/technolog...c6b90a474267cc

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/de...ection-claims/

You listen to an unhinged man
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...e413d41253656d

Trump NEVER had an approval rating over 50 so, and you are surprised he lost?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    Any proof I would post on the fraud, you would dismiss anyway, so I'll let it play out. I am simply after the truth and will accept whatever that may be, but for giggles:
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

Member #
    More law abiding democrats.

From Fox News - Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson arrested by Capitol Police during protest
    Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson arrested by Capitol Police during protest

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...during-protest
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Biden is a dumbass. That is all.

From Fox News - Senate GOP report finds Biden administration spending $2B to suspend border wall construction
    Senate GOP report finds Biden administration spending $2B to suspend border wall construction

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...l-construction

Member #
    Images
    Cleaned up again. One more instance of trolling or name calling will result in a permanent vacation.

Member #
    Sweet now my money can help pay to murder babies anywhere in the world.

From Fox News - House Dems developing budget that would allow taxpayer funding of abortions overseas
    House Dems developing budget that would allow taxpayer funding of abortions overseas

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...seas-abortions

Member #
    Defund the police but give me $70,000.00 worth of security. You go democrats.

From Fox News - ‘Hypocrite’ Rep. Bush wants to defund your police, while dishing out $70k on private security: Gowdy
    ‘Hypocrite’ Rep. Bush wants to defund your police, while dishing out $70k on private security: Gowdy

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hypocr...security-gowdy

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Trump IS the leader of the party I was in for over 20 years.
    Hey Matt... You have referenced on many occasions here that you were an R before you decided you were wrong about everything and decided to become a D (I'll skip the obvious reference of being a D )

When you have a very strong conviction for 20 + years, and then decide against all of those convictions, doesn't it make it difficult to convince anyone of your newest convictions?

.... So, how long will it take to shift again and then try to convince folks of your newest position??

... just asking /

Member #
    Man, those liberals sure do know how to fix gun violence. Go liberals go!

From Fox News - Chicago violence: 10 dead, 65 shot amid bloody weekend
    Chicago violence: 10 dead, 65 shot amid bloody weekend

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-v...bloody-weekend

Not a D at all.
    Independent for the last 4 years.
    I still have strong conservative convictions. And I can assure you my core believes are in intact.
    I love this country.
    I want it to be better.

Ir is just that R's and many conservative now worship a deranged Cheeto.
    I still vote both parties, but again if you take your marching orders from a man who vomits verbal diarrhea or his acolytes I can't take you serious.
    Hope that makes sense.

For example this guy:
    Believed the Big Lie... and look at him now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/qano...rt-2021-7?op=1

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Hey Matt... You have referenced on many occasions here that you were an R before you decided you were wrong about everything and decided to become a D (I'll skip the obvious reference of being a D )

When you have a very strong conviction for 20 + years, and then decide against all of those convictions, doesn't it make it difficult to convince anyone of your newest convictions?

.... So, how long will it take to shift again and then try to convince folks of your newest position??

... just asking /

For example this guy:
    Believed the Big Lie... and look at him now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/qano...rt-2021-7?op=1
    You cannot, in any sense, lay blame on someone with obvious and now legally-demonstrated mental illness as being representative of any larger population among conservatives, can you?

I mean - I think I speak for every single person on this board in saying that my heart goes out to this person and his struggles with this illness. It's obvious he needs help, and I'm sure that he will be able to afford the proper mental care that he needs because our nation is founded on the idea that if you need medical assistance, you should only have to go into bankruptcy in order to fully address your illness.

There's no way that anyone here would defend this person's actions - especially considering the extremely strong conservative ethos of being responsible for one's own actions... until of course you can convince a court that you're not responsible for your own actions.

Like, when you're asked to take responsibility for your actions (which, I've learned, is a very core tenet of conservative values - this "personal responsibility" thing).

But then you don't have to.

Like, as if you're running from the fight you started.

Almost as if you don't have the guts to follow through with what you started.

There's a word for that sort of person, but it's evading me at the moment. Rhymes with "Howard" IIRC. Pretty sure you can find it in the dictionary under the definition of "conservative".

You know, those people who's only response to change and progress is to enact more laws under their "smaller government is better until we need more government" mindset.

Those people.

- mike
    Last edited by sweater; July 26th, 2021 at 09:31 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    You cannot, in any sense, lay blame on someone with obvious and now legally-demonstrated mental illness as being representative of any larger population among conservatives, can you?

I mean - I think I speak for every single person on this board in saying that my heart goes out to this person and his struggles with this illness. It's obvious he needs help, and I'm sure that he will be able to afford the proper mental care that he needs because our nation is founded on the idea that if you need medical assistance, you should only have to go into bankruptcy in order to fully address your illness.

There's no way that anyone here would defend this person's actions - especially considering the extremely strong conservative ethos of being responsible for one's own actions... until of course you can convince a court that you're not responsible for your own actions.

Like, when you're asked to take responsibility for your actions (which, I've learned, is a very core tenet of conservative values - this "personal responsibility" thing).

But then you don't have to.

Like, as if you're running from the fight you started.

Almost as if you don't have the guts to follow through with what you started.

There's a word for that sort of person, but it's evading me at the moment. Rhymes with "Howard" IIRC. Pretty sure you can find it in the dictionary under the definition of "conservative".

You know, those people who's only response to change and progress is to enact more laws under their "smaller government is better until we need more government" mindset.

Those people.

- mike

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

The bi-partisan 1/6 Capitol Riot Committee has started today and I hope we all #BacktheBlue today.
    I for one am wearing my Punisher shirt with a thin blue line and Molon Labe also designed within it.

Just listened to this and MAN those cops are thin-skinned.

Also wonder what changed with THIS guy!??!

"The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding...And a fact-finding commission would be prudent." -- Kevin McCarthy, January 13, 2021
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; July 27th, 2021 at 01:29 PM.

Member #
    Images
    So all conservatives are cowards Mike?

So much for civil discourse.

Earlier in this thread he explained WHY there are a lot of cowards among the conservative ranks.

If you can find it, it is a good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    So all conservatives are cowards Mike?

So much for civil discourse.

Member #
    Images
    Earlier in this thread he explained WHY there are a lot of cowards among the conservative ranks.

If you can find it, it is a good post.
    There are cowards of every race, skin color, political persuasion, sex, etc. That doesn’t make generalizations and insults any better or more civil. I don’t know how we got to where everybody is outraged over something and insults are acceptable, but it disgusts me.

Member #
    Images
    ......stuff......, but it disgusts me.
    I am offended by this post.

Actually, I am not. Tribalism seems to be the way ChitChat has been for awhile now. Probably why there seems to be more lurkers than posters. People pop in and see it is the same sh1tshow and bounce to another place to hang.
    Last edited by Clod Hopper; July 27th, 2021 at 04:01 PM.
    Proudly un-offended.

Today I heard 2 conservatives that were brave.. they were on the Hill listening to what happened to 4 police officers that were attacked by.. wait for it... conservatives.

There are cowards of every race, skin color, political persuasion, sex, etc. That doesn’t make generalizations and insults any better or more civil. I don’t know how we got to where everybody is outraged over something and insults are acceptable, but it disgusts me.

Member #
    Images
    Today I heard 2 conservatives that were brave.. they were on the Hill listening to what happened to 4 police officers that were attacked by.. wait for it... conservatives.
    Your definition of bravery differs from mine. IMO there’s nothing brave about sitting in a guarded room listening to someone talk. The officers testifying are brave, those listening to them not really. Two other conservatives would have been there listening but Nancy Pelosi wouldn’t let them.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

Having Gym Jordan on the 1/6 committee would be like putting him in charge of an investigation into the rape of college students.
    They are brave because they KNOW what is right and aren't cowards who kowtow to folks that want to sweep this under the rug.. like a tourist visit.

PS Kevin McCarthy had EVERY chance to do this on the "up and up" but he got PLAYED by Pelosi.

Don't forget his own words... but then he went to Mara Largo to visit a twice impeached loser of the popular vote twice, one term president...

"The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding...And a fact-finding commission would be prudent." -- Kevin McCarthy, January 13, 2021

Your definition of bravery differs from mine. IMO thereÂ’s nothing brave about sitting in a guarded room listening to someone talk. The officers testifying are brave, those listening to them not really. Two other conservatives would have been there listening but Nancy Pelosi wouldnÂ’t let them.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; July 27th, 2021 at 07:44 PM.

Member #
    Still...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Member #
    Also, the post previously mentioned as how all republicans are cowards shouldn't be hard to find with a word search if the search feature can find fuc$%&# cowards because i believe that phrase was used repeatedly.

I think many will find this helpful in their daily life.

https://remember45.com/

Member #
    Images
    We’re done here.