Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Is this the first you are hearing of an officer being killed that day?
    Honest question?
    Because this is a HUGE story and if you are not hearing of this, your news source is lying to you.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-r...icknick-family

Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    Mike - do you have better info on the officer in the picture? I cannot find the story beyond reports that an officer was assaulted. He should never have been treated like that (despicable) and if he died, that is beyond a terrible thing and I am confused why it is not getting more publicity.
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

I am confused why it is not getting more publicity.
    You mean like the lack of publicity when he was lying in state in the Capitol Rotunda?

Quote Originally Posted by NPR.org
    Only four people have previously had the distinction of lying in honor in the Capitol Rotunda, the term reserved for those who were not government or military officials.
    That picture you're asking about?

That's a picture of his final moments, at the hands of a mob of conservative, Trumpist terrorists.

As ridiculous as that label sounds, it's 100% accurate. And it's thriving among conservatives like Sound_Man who're willing to further the outright lies that our Capitol is under guard for any reason OTHER than the hard fact that barely two months ago conservatives shat all over the Capitol, gouged out the eye of a police officer, murdered another, and generally showed the world how little of the high ground conservatism can claim.

- mike

Member #
    Mike - do you have better info on the officer in the picture? I cannot find the story beyond reports that an officer was assaulted. He should never have been treated like that (despicable) and if he died, that is beyond a terrible thing and I am confused why it is not getting more publicity.
    I have already said that the police being killed was complete and total BS by idiots but mike is so absorbed in his hatred that he ignores anything that doesn't fit his ideas.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    That's a picture of his final moments, at the hands of a mob of conservative, Trumpist terrorists.

As ridiculous as that label sounds, it's 100% accurate. And it's thriving among conservatives like Sound_Man who're willing to further the outright lies that our Capitol is under guard for any reason OTHER than the hard fact that barely two months ago conservatives shat all over the Capitol, gouged out the eye of a police officer, murdered another, and generally showed the world how little of the high ground conservatism can claim.

- mike
    The behavior at the capital was abhorrent and I don't know of a single person, regardless of their political affiliations who would say otherwise.

Your assertions that that behavior is typical or acceptable to republicans or conservatives earns you the crackhead of the day award. There can't be any reasonable dialogue when you throw out nuttiness like Trump supporters are terrorists.
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    No one else is on here willing to call this crap out.

Sound_Man posts some bullshit about DC still being in lockdown, and Candace Owens' public stance on that lockdown is that it's not tied to Jan 6th or March 4th and is, instead because Biden is more akin to Nicolas Maduras.

DC is in lockdown because conservatives killed a cop on the steps of the Capitol on Jan 6th. And the silence from conservatives around that has been deafening. Followed by the BS that antfifa, instead, started all of it.

And NO ONE calls that out as fn batshit crazy and how it's NOT how conservatives view the situation.

Conservatives. are. cowards. You all aren't willing to call each other out on these lies and all the past lies and the continued lies.

Why? Because you are cowards. As long as you can point over at some liberals doing shit that's hypocritical you're fine with a whole new breed of conservative activism that literally killed a police officer on the steps of our nation's Capitol building.

It's not name calling when it's an accurate label.

And the only thing you can come back with is "oh hey, look it's Mike resorting to calling names!" and all the predictable whining cowards are known for. Why?

You can't answer any of this. You're so far out of your league in being able to even remotely present some semblance of a coherent counterpoint. Look around you and realize that for a while now, you just can't keep up, and that's why getting all fired up by liberals makes you feel good. If there's anything this thread has reinforced for me is that you're all out of ideas and content to sit back and throw shit at people you don't like, as bullies do.
    As wrong as you are about me since i have called out people in "my" party, i havent seen or heard you call out anyone in your party. Are you too cowardly to call out the BLM which is your party for burning peoples property? How about calling them out for ambushing police officers? Speaking of that, have you called out the defund the police movement which is also your party.

How about the #me too which is also born or your party? When are you going to call out the lying hypocrites who only thinks #me too when its a republican? What about our vise president? She has been very vocal about it in the past but not ONE SINGLE WORD from her about Cuomo.

How about calling out the Biden administration for putting illegal alien children in the same "cages" that Trump put them in?

How about calling out the Biden administration for the air strike the other day that was the same as the one that Trump did that your vise president condemned at the time but suddenly is perfectly fine now?

Maybe you should look in a mirror before calling others cowards.

Hypocrite much?

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I have already said that the police being killed was complete and total BS by idiots but mike is so absorbed in his hatred that he ignores anything that doesn't fit his ideas.
    So, as I mentioned, where are you in calling out Sound_Man's post about DC still being in lockdown? DC is not still in lockdown because of Biden, as Candace Owen would have people believe and who Sound_Man is amplifying on here by even posting that horseshit.

DC is still in lockdown because conservative asshats think tomorrow is the day that Trump's going to be inaugurated:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox News
    "The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex," they said in a statement Wednesday. "We have obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group on Thursday, March 4."
    Again, f'n crickets when you're faced with just how stupid all this crap coming from the right is.

Oh yeah, throw that post about why DC is still in lockdown at officer Sicknick's family, make sure to tell them you're quick to forget who actually caused all the violence that day and would rather highlight that - actually? - it's some wide ranging conspiracy that allowed Biden to steal the election and impose his will - complete with locking down DC as he pleased.

This is not me ignoring anything that doesn't fit my ideas. This is me not giving ground to diseased thought, malformed logic, and sociopathy.

- mike

Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    There can't be any reasonable dialogue when you throw out nuttiness like Trump supporters are terrorists.
    Wait wait wait-

So a bunch of people in MAGA hats waving Trump flags killed a police officer during an event where violence was used to try and exert political influence over the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Ofxord Dictionary
    ter·ror·ism
    /ˈterəˌrizəm/
    noun
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"
    Trump: "So go home, we love you, you're very special, you’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad, so evil. I know how you feel."

If you still support Trump after all this, you're - at the very least - giving aid to someone who is an enemy of the country.

- mike

Member #
    So, as I mentioned, where are you in calling out Sound_Man's post about DC still being in lockdown? DC is not still in lockdown because of Biden, as Candace Owen would have people believe and who Sound_Man is amplifying on here by even posting that horseshit.

DC is still in lockdown because conservative asshats think tomorrow is the day that Trump's going to be inaugurated:

Again, f'n crickets when you're faced with just how stupid all this crap coming from the right is.

Oh yeah, throw that post about why DC is still in lockdown at officer Sicknick's family, make sure to tell them you're quick to forget who actually caused all the violence that day and would rather highlight that - actually? - it's some wide ranging conspiracy that allowed Biden to steal the election and impose his will - complete with locking down DC as he pleased.

This is not me ignoring anything that doesn't fit my ideas. This is me not giving ground to diseased thought, malformed logic, and sociopathy.

- mike
    I still haven't seen or heard you denounce anything i mentioned that the left is doing but nice mis-direction attempt.

Hypocrite much?
    "As long as you can point over at some liberals doing shit that's hypocritical you're fine with a whole new breed of conservative activism that literally killed a police officer on the steps of our nation's Capitol building."

- sweater, March 3rd 2021

I couldn't care less if you're going to do what you're going to do- attempt to call a liberal out on being a hypocrite. That's all you've got.

- mike

Member #
    "As long as you can point over at some liberals doing shit that's hypocritical you're fine with a whole new breed of conservative activism that literally killed a police officer on the steps of our nation's Capitol building."

- sweater, March 3rd 2021

I couldn't care less if you're going to do what you're going to do- attempt to call a liberal out on being a hypocrite. That's all you've got.

- mike
    Wow dude. Ok, where do you get that i am fine with the idiots who killed the police officer? I have condemned it more than once already. How many times do i need to condemn them before you get that i have condemned them.

Next, i am even the one who started the topic of Cruz's cruise criticizing it so don't sit there and lie about me saying i am fine with crap that i have already denounced.

So once again, when are you going to denounce any of the BS that YOUR party is responsible for like BLM burning down towns, assaulting innocent bystanders, and killing cops?

BTW, how come you and every other liberal who "quotes" Trump telling supporters to fight or whatever conveniently leave out the part where he said to protest PEACEFULLY?

Your only answer to all the BS the democrats are doing lately is that Trump supporters killed a cop.

Pitiful...

Member #
    Ha! Biden forgot what he was supposed to do and actually said he would take questions. Luckily, the White House immediately cut the feed before he had to answer a question that he hadn't been fed the answer to.

How much longer will it be before Pelosi deems him mentally unfit for office and Harris becomes acting president?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-...take-questions

Member #
    In todays news, more peaceful democrats.

Still no rebuke from know liberals...

From Fox News - Violent BLM protest in NYC leaves two NYPD cops injured, 11 arrested
    Violent BLM protest in NYC leaves two NYPD cops injured, 11 arrested

https://www.foxnews.com/us/violent-b...o-nypd-injured

Member #
    Images
    You mean like the lack of publicity when he was lying in state in the Capitol Rotunda?

That picture you're asking about?

- mike

I am aware of Officer Sicknick's funeral. I think nearly everyone is. But I cannot find any reference as to who the officer in the picture is. I have found several statements where the Capitol Police leadership refused to identify the officer in the picture. Based on your posts, you are extremely confident that it is Sicknick. Maybe it is, I cannot seem to verify it anywhere. Although in searching to connect Sicknick to the picture, I did find that the current announcement of Sicknicks death was due to something like bear spray rather than being hit in the head by an extinguisher. Honestly, I couldnt tell you which one is right. Do you have a better reference? Dont get me wrong, there is no excusable reason whatsoever for Sicknicks injuries or death. The person who is responsible is a horrid individual who needs to stand for what they did. I just keep finding conflicting information about the whole situation. It sounds like you may have more definitive info that I would like the opportunity to also see.
    Proudly un-offended.

Slick Willie let her out. Good job leftists.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

Maybe we should go back to 1971 and look at a real terrorist attack on our capitol https://www.flickr.com/photos/washin...rk/32289348681

Based on your posts, you are extremely confident that it is Sicknick.
    And you know what? You're 100% correct to call this out. I had seen that story about that being a picture of Officer Sicknick and ran with it, and I cannot back that up.

Currently, relating to that picture and the video of the incident:

Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    The Times sent an image to the Metropolitan Police Department of the officer, whose helmet number is clearly visible on video. Dustin Sternbeck, a spokesman for the department, said he did not want to try to identify the officer because many may have put on other officers’ helmets.
    Looks like that was a different group of officers being assaulted by conservatives:

One of the attackers, a man wearing a white and blue hat and a green jacket, reached into the doorway, grabbed an officer and dragged him out, aided by a man in a gray hooded sweatshirt. As they pulled the officer down the stairs, face down, another rioter beat him with an American flag as the mob chanted “USA! USA! USA!”

Seconds later, two other men — one wearing a red hat and tactical vest bearing a “sheriff” patch — began yanking the legs of another officer who had fallen to the ground. With the aid of a third man in a gray jacket, they pulled the officer down the steps as well.

One rioter appeared to punch him while he was on the ground. One of the two dragged officers can be seen standing up before being mobbed and punched. Some rioters called on others not to hurt him as the mob led him away.
    A lot of very clear, very well presented video that shows exactly how violent those conservative assholes were to those police officers.

- mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Oh yes, please coddle the hurt feelings of conservatives being called out for either being terrorists or aiding and abetting terrorists. They're just breaking windows, right?

I think the FBI would like to correct you on how they view right-wing terrorism:

Mr. Wray’s appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee was his first in front of Congress since the assault on the Capitol. It was free of the drama after similar testimony last year, when Mr. Trump — who appointed Mr. Wray to his post — attacked him for detailing the threat from far-right extremists and stoked a false narrative that anti-fascists were the real danger. In contrast, the Biden administration has made fighting domestic terrorism a priority.

As a result of the violence last year, the F.B.I. and the Justice Department decided to elevate the threat posed by antigovernment and anti-authority extremists such as militias and anarchists. Still, bureau officials listed the threat a tier below the one presented by racially motivated violent extremists like neo-Nazis.

The F.B.I. and the Justice Department make those determinations based on violent attacks such as shootings or bombings and use the levels to decide where to focus resources.

Mr. Wray pointed out another alarming trend: The number of white supremacists arrested in 2020 had almost tripled from when he started running the F.B.I. three years earlier.

White supremacists have killed dozens of people in the United States since 2015, opening fire at a Black church in South Carolina and at synagogues in Pittsburgh and California, as well as targeting Hispanic shoppers at a Walmart in Texas.
    Guess where white supremacists hang out? Conservative communities.

Guess who tolerates white supremacists and racists? Conservative communities.

Conservatism is a dying ideology and we're witnessing just how desperate conservatives are to find something to explain what's going on. In the last four years, as representatives of conservatives:

Republicans lost the House majority in 2016
    Lost the Oval office in 2020
    Lost the Senate in 2020

Conservatives have gone on the record to acknowledge that increasing people's ability to vote decreases chances of more conservatives being elected to positions of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Tribune
    WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said that if the United States switched to all-mail voting, “you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.”

The GOP speaker of the House in Georgia said an all-mail election would be “extremely devastating to Republicans.”

Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., said universal mail voting would be “the end of our republic as we know it.”
    So what's happening? Conservatives are seeing the writing on the wall, possibly. They're seeing that the United States, overall, is shifting to progressive and liberal ideology:

Quote Originally Posted by Brookings
    First, the underlying demographic changes our country is likely to experience over the next several elections generally favor the Democratic party. The projected growth of groups by race, age, education, gender and state tends to be more robust among Democratic-leaning groups, creating a consistent and growing headwind for the Republican party.
    So, let's go double-down on bullshit rhetoric and stolen election lies and QAnon whateverthehell, right?

The FBI? They equate white supremacists with ISIS in regards to being a threat to our country.

Notably, Mr Wray did not place “Antifa” on that same level, despite the committee’s Republican ranking member, Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, spending most of his opening statement railing against the left-wing and anti-government extremist group’s violent actions amid racial justice protests in the summer of 2020.
    What do you guys have? Memes and one-liners. Insults and bullying. Cowardice and losing.

- mike

Anyone all up in the Cult of Trump and MAGA and stolen election horsecrap could take a minute to listen to Corey Forrester:

It's loud, it's crass, and it's spot-on.

- mike

Member #
    Insults and bullying. Cowardice and losing.

- mike
    Still describing yourself huh?

Are you ever going to answer my question about condemning liberal crimes in todays world? Its really easy as i have shown by condemning wrongs by the fringe of my party.

I am guessing you won't because you are blind.

Member #
    Images
    Why do you continue to engage the hate of these 2 liberals? Would you continue to stand around some asshole at a party that's just standing there saying how they can't stand anyone there??

A couple people come around only when they think they have something to taunt with (usually petty shit) or latch on to some distorted interpretation of an issue they've appointed themselves a moral authority of. They hate everything about everyone that enjoys this place as a community of friends to chat, good heartedly rib each other, and actually discuss topics they actually value to learn about yet you actually think you're going to get anything rational out of them. Outside of the couple times they deceived you into believing they will reciprocate with an honest discussion (never lasting more than a couple days) you haven't gotten anything but hate and rage from them in the last how many years??

Perhaps some of you haven't paid enough attention but some of us have and saw long ago their claims to want a discussion lasts only long enough to get you back to responding so they can try to smother you with their hateful personalities. You won't get anything beyond hate from them so why are you even reading their responses?

Andy, sometimes it's just fun to post things that I know will rustle the jimmies (if they have em still) of the lefties. I won't even see their hate

Andy, sometimes it's just fun to post things that I know will rustle the jimmies (if they have em still) of the lefties. I won't even see their hate
    ****ing coward.

- mike

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Why do you continue to engage the hate of these 2 liberals? Would you continue to stand around some asshole at a party that's just standing there saying how they can't stand anyone there??

A couple people come around only when they think they have something to taunt with (usually petty shit) or latch on to some distorted interpretation of an issue they've appointed themselves a moral authority of. They hate everything about everyone that enjoys this place as a community of friends to chat, good heartedly rib each other, and actually discuss topics they actually value to learn about yet you actually think you're going to get anything rational out of them. Outside of the couple times they deceived you into believing they will reciprocate with an honest discussion (never lasting more than a couple days) you haven't gotten anything but hate and rage from them in the last how many years??

Perhaps some of you haven't paid enough attention but some of us have and saw long ago their claims to want a discussion lasts only long enough to get you back to responding so they can try to smother you with their hateful personalities. You won't get anything beyond hate from them so why are you even reading their responses?
    You are right.

Sweater nailed it LOL

Want an honest conversation, be honest with yourself.
    Stop with your hate, please.
    Stop supporting those who want to destroy this country and then blame it on that boogyman, the "left", the "libtard", when in fact the enemy is so many on the Right, which is sad.
    Open your eyes, if I believed in a higher power, I would say you are in my prayers. But that is just talk once again.

Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post

****ing coward.

- mike

In honor of the 2ND day of Trump's inauguration, I bring you this nuttiness.

Member #
    Criminal activity which killed thousands of people which is just fine with sweater.

From Fox News - Cuomo advisers altered report on coronavirus nursing-home deaths: WSJ
    Cuomo advisers altered report on coronavirus nursing-home deaths: WSJ

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...ome-deaths-wsj

You are right.
    Criminal activity which killed thousands of people which is just fine with sweater.
    It took you exactly one - ONE - post to re-engage.

That means the state’s reported tally of 6,432 nursing-home resident deaths was significantly lower than the actual nursing-home death toll, sources with knowledge of the state report’s preparation told the newspaper.
    Hey - I'm 100% in support of AOC calling for full investigation into Cuomo administration's handling of COVID-19 in nursing homes, I don't give a crap about putting whatever words into my mouth.

It's easier for me to just use your actual words to show how much of a hypocrite you are. You already think the numbers being reported are too high:

Even if the true number is 500,000 which i doubt and as already stated any number is bad, the CDC was predicting over two million deaths in the US at first so it sounds like we did pretty good overall.

- mike

Member #
    It took you exactly one - ONE - post to re-engage.

Hey - I'm 100% in support of AOC calling for full investigation into Cuomo administration's handling of COVID-19 in nursing homes, I don't give a crap about putting whatever words into my mouth.

It's easier for me to just use your actual words to show how much of a hypocrite you are. You already think the numbers being reported are too high:

- mike
    I agreed with him in the fact that arguing with you is futile because you are too cowardly to call out your own party. I didn't say i wasn't going to listen to you spew BS without disputing it.

I agreed with him in the fact that arguing with you is futile because you are too cowardly to call out your own party. I didn't say i wasn't going to listen to you spew BS without disputing it.
    Again - you spam this thread with Fox News articles daily. It's f'n annoying but I'm not a coward who filters out other people's posts because I don't like what they say.

If I were to engage on every single damn thing you post it'd be a full-time job pissing into the wind. It's like you're trying to win an argument by just continually shouting the same crap over and over at someone - this is a tactic that elementary school kids use. When it comes to backing up anything that you're trying to argue you can't even show up with sources or analysis of anything - which is typical of the lowest-common-denominator intellect that Republicans and conservatives pander to.

You still don't have anything to say about how you doubt the numbers for COVID have reached half a million deaths, but then you get all up in arms over Cuomo having under-reported numbers.

You don't believe that the numbers of COVID deaths are that high. But when a Dem gets caught under-reporting the numbers, you're upset that numbers aren't being reported enough.

Doesn't surprise me that you're unable to reconcile those two opposite things you claim, but it's still fun to point it out.

- mike

Member #
    The total number of covid deaths in the US is a completely separate topic than the number of people Cuomo killed by stuffing them in nursing homes then lying about how many he killed but i don't doubt for a second that you don't have the ability to comprehend that fact.

Member #
    Wait, what? I thought Trump was ripping kids from the arms of their parents. Who would have thought that they were just showing up unattended?

I guess it was just more lies from the dems.

From Fox News - Biden administration considers sending child migrants to Virginia military base as numbers surge
    Biden administration considers sending child migrants to Virginia military base as numbers surge

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-numbers-surge

The total number of covid deaths in the US is a completely separate topic than the number of people Cuomo killed by stuffing them in nursing homes then lying about how many he killed
    On one hand, you openly doubt the numbers of reported COVID deaths as officially reported.

On the other hand, you are certain of the COVID case numbers behind "criminal activity which killed thousands of people".

Exactly how and when is it that you choose to trust numbers of COVID cases as reported? If you were consistent you'd make sense.

you don't have the ability to comprehend that fact
    I would totally be up for trying to comprehend some facts that you're attempting to post about here if you stopped just simply contradicting yourself.

- mike

Member #
    On one hand, you openly doubt the numbers of reported COVID deaths as officially reported.

On the other hand, you are certain of the COVID case numbers behind "criminal activity which killed thousands of people".

Exactly how and when is it that you choose to trust numbers of COVID cases as reported? If you were consistent you'd make sense.

I would totally be up for trying to comprehend some facts that you're attempting to post about here if you stopped just simply contradicting yourself.

- mike
    See? I told you that you didn't have the capability to comprehend.

Wait, what? I thought Trump was ripping kids from the arms of their parents. Who would have thought that they were just showing up unattended?

I guess it was just more lies from the dems.
    Well, no - it was just lies from Fox News, a news source you seem to reference a lot. You're possibly the most easily discreditable person I've ever encountered, while using your own news sources.

In June 2018 — days after President Donald Trump retreated amid an international uproar — U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw ordered that the practice of splitting up families at the border be halted except in limited circumstances, like threats to child safety. The judge left individual decisions to the administration's discretion.

<snipped out some specific examples of kids being separated from their families>

The separations occurred during an unprecedented surge of children from Central America that has overwhelmed U.S. authorities, most coming in families but many unaccompanied. Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan told a Senate committee Tuesday that the agency encountered more than 300,000 children since Oct. 1.

More than 2,700 children were separated at the time of Sabraw's 2018 ruling, which forced the government to reunify them with their parents.

The judge later ordered the government to find children who were separated since July 1, 2017, a group that an internal watchdog report estimated numbered in the thousands but has not yet been determined. The administration didn't have adequate tracking systems at the time.

The ACLU, which based its findings on reports that the administration provided, asked Sabraw to order the government to justify separations over the last year and to clarify its criteria for doing so.
    I highlighted the parts that you're probably not going to read anyway,
    mike

Member #
    Well, no - it was just lies from Fox News, a news source you seem to reference a lot. You're possibly the most easily discreditable person I've ever encountered, while using your own news sources.

I highlighted the parts that you're probably not going to read anyway,
    mike
    No, i was basing the whole Trump ripping kids from their parents arms by listening to idiot democrats whining about it.

Of course these same idiot democrats also believe that Trump was trying to convince them that actual coyotes as in little dogs were carrying kids across the border. Super smart your democrats are.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; March 5th, 2021 at 01:20 PM.

See? I told you that you didn't have the capability to comprehend.
    Ah, I see. People must love to have your input on stuff that needs a critical mindset.

You know what I'd love? To have someone serve me up a big pile of STFU by being able to actually back their assertions with facts that aren't so easily rebutted using openly and easily verifiable sources.

I can go for days shooting this crap down. It's easy, especially when the other side isn't capable of showing up for the fight.

Like, where's Steve when you need him? That guy is wicked smaht and keeps my ass on its toes. You? Not so much.

- mike

Sweater this is Lil Creepy to a T.
    Stands behind whom ever and just says "YeAH! So there!"

LOL

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Grover_Dill

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Sweater this is Lil Creepy to a T.
    Stands behind whom ever and just says "YeAH! So there!"

LOL

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Grover_Dill

Who am i standing behind? I am the only one here arguing with him. Also I'm on your ignore list as you so often like to point out so how would you know that its me to a T?

Did ya'll get your flu shots?