Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    1-877-dollars-for soldiers

    Catchy ain't it?

    https://www.newsmax.com/us/russia-af.../26/id/974430/

    WTF didn't Obama do something about it?!!?!?!?
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    WTF didn't Obama do something about it?!!?!?!?
    I'm not sure but let me guess, he was too busy fricking up America? Maybe he was just on one of his apology tours and didn't notice. Give him a break. He didn't have that much experience when he started.
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    I'm not sure but let me guess, he was too busy fricking up America? Maybe he was just on one of his apology tours and didn't notice. Give him a break. He didn't have that much experience when he started.
    Probably should do some research before taking the bait.

    Happened under Trump's regime.

    He's known about it for months and has taken no action against Russia.

    He must need their help for his 2020 Campaign.
    95 XJ - 3.5" RE Superflex, ACOS, RC Drop Brackets, 10.5x33" BFG TA's, 4.10's, Dana 44 Rear w/Detroit, Spartan front, 4:1 T-case.
    83 Toy - 4" AllPro Fronts, Pro-Comp Rears & 1" shackle lift, 5:29's, Spool Rear, Detroit Front, Home built flatbed, Dual 2.28 cases, 35" KM2's.

  4. #4
    True!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...ature=emb_logo

    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    I'm not sure but let me guess, he was too busy fricking up America? Maybe he was just on one of his apology tours and didn't notice. Give him a break. He didn't have that much experience when he started.
    I think he meant Trump?
    No experience
    Licking Puty's boots
    Fricking up our country.

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunchris View Post
    Probably should do some research before taking the bait.

    Happened under Trump's regime.

    He's known about it for months and has taken no action against Russia.

    He must need their help for his 2020 Campaign.

  5. #5
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

  6. #6
    What? Did you assume that I was interested enough to click the link? Sorry, that was just my standard reply when I hear the question "why didn't Obama do this". Like why didn't Obama keep the Russians from jacking with the election? Why didn't Obama pass criminal reform? Stuff like that. Sorry that I missed your really clever sarcasm.

  7. #7
    Haha!!!
    You found an even CRAPPER website than NewsMax to "refute" this!!!
    Classic.

    And I quote:

    The Russian Embassy in the United States also denied the story.


    Bruh you straight up got PLAYED!
    LOL
    Trump is just like the Big O, he hit ALL your points.
    Ask McConnell abut Russian interference. Or did Russia get involved and let Trump win? WHAT side is it?!?!!?!? Trump says no Russian interference you are inferring it...
    Criminal reform do your research on this.
    And not sarcasm just common sense.
    YOU DONE GOT PLAYED!!!
    I just want to thank all the great people right now. LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    What? Did you assume that I was interested enough to click the link? Sorry, that was just my standard reply when I hear the question "why didn't Obama do this". Like why didn't Obama keep the Russians from jacking with the election? Why didn't Obama pass criminal reform? Stuff like that. Sorry that I missed your really clever sarcasm.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; June 28th, 2020 at 07:27 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Haha!!!
    YOU DONE GOT PLAYED!!!
    In all caps even. Very cool. It must be a real burden to be so smart and clever. Thank you Mr. Doggie for being here to share your wit and wisdom.

  9. #9
    You are welcome! I don't consider it a burden more like a natural gift.
    Now the next question, if he didn't Know, WHY wasn't he told? Can't be trusted?
    Signs points to yes since he didn't care that Russia was arming the Taliban... our enemy for almost 2 decades


    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    In all caps even. Very cool. It must be a real burden to be so smart and clever. Thank you Mr. Doggie for being here to share your wit and wisdom.

  10. #10
    Maybe I'm a bit naive, but, I would hope, that any threat against the men and women serving abroad, would be considered serious, until it could be proven as false.

    I would hope the same would apply for us Americans here at home.

    I suspect that if this had happened under the Obama administration, some folks would be screaming for his head.

  11. #11
    I for one would be screaming for Obama's head and you are spot on with your other assessments too



    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunchris View Post
    Maybe I'm a bit naive, but, I would hope, that any threat against the men and women serving abroad, would be considered serious, until it could be proven as false.

    I would hope the same would apply for us Americans here at home.

    I suspect that if this had happened under the Obama administration, some folks would be screaming for his head.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunchris View Post
    Probably should do some research before taking the bait.
    Really? Do you think that I assumed that the pit yorkie all of a sudden had turned against Obama. Right.
    No, actually I assumed that it was a slam on the current President and I actually didn't read what he had linked to. I was answering the question "why didn't Obama do this". I'm not guilty of taking any bait, only making a smartass comment to a troll.

  13. #13

    Thumbs up

    Thanks for muddying the waters, but this is all a HOAX.
    I also said if this happened under The Big O I would want heads to roll....

    So anyways my original start of the thread is now wrong... per Trump on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ions-as-a-hoax

    The Russia Bounty story is just another made up by Fake News tale that is told only to damage me and the Republican Party. The secret source probably does not even exist, just like the story itself. If the discredited @nytimes has a source, reveal it. Just another HOAX!
    5:09 AM Jul 1, 2020


    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    Really? Do you think that I assumed that the pit yorkie all of a sudden had turned against Obama. Right.
    No, actually I assumed that it was a slam on the current President and I actually didn't read what he had linked to. I was answering the question "why didn't Obama do this". I'm not guilty of taking any bait, only making a smartass comment to a troll.

  14. #14
    I don't think our President cares about our soldiers our our country.
    Or.... he is playing 4 dimension chess and about to do something to Russia!!!


    https://www.justsecurity.org/71279/t...rming-taliban/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •