Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This may help.
    https://www.howtogeek.com/435266/wha...do-you-use-it/

When using TLDR as an author, your job is a little more complicated. Placing a TLDR-summary at the beginning of an article or email can save the reader’s time or serve as a quick introduction, but it can also give the reader a reason to skip the details of your text.

Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    I thought you put TL/DR at the bottom to summarize your post? Is there a manual for this stuff so I don't do it wrong?
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

It is really weird how lil' creep hangs off chestnuts....

I mean REALLY weird.
    Creepy is a creep

#4reals
    #justforRex

This message is hidden because creepycrawler is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    .....it can also give the reader a reason to skip the details of your text.
    Like we needed one.
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    Like we needed one.
    Lulz.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Why do ya reckon all of the rioting and high black against black murders/shootings are in liberal, democrat, gun controlled states?

Things that make you say hmmmmmm.

Member #
    Next up, lil weiner.......dog posting that i am blocked because he cant answer hard questions.

Last 3 posts from a stalker of me....
    It ain't normal, poor teeny Creep.
    Your boy is a coward creep.

You do you!

Like we needed one.

966 pages of light reading showing Trump's group of corruption with guess who.... Russia
    Oh this is from the Republican led Intelligence Committee

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

1BD, I'm guessing from your many anti-Trump posts that you'll be voting for the Supercop and her place holder for President. I hope that, should she and Joe win, thet you will continue your informative posts about everything that the President does wrong. I mean, your the one person on this board that "can see what's what". And, I know that your posts are not just "mocking" because you said that isn't your intention.

I will, I like our leaders to be held accountable.

1BD, I'm guessing from your many anti-Trump posts that you'll be voting for the Supercop and her place holder for President. I hope that, should she and Joe win, thet you will continue your informative posts about everything that the President does wrong. I mean, your the one person on this board that "can see what's what". And, I know that your posts are not just "mocking" because you said that isn't your intention.

Only the best deals!!!
    Now with the Taliban....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...sh/ar-BB18WPwz

Only the best deals!!!
    Now with the Taliban....
    Now I can see why you don't like President Trump. He's the first President in a while that didn't start a war somewhere and had the audacity to pull troops back from all over the world. I'm guessing that you want to keep fighting the Taliban forever?

As the article states: None of us are happy about the release of prisoners that committed violence or against our forces, but we want to keep the big picture in mind, unhappy as we are,” said Zalmay Khalilzad, a State Department special representative, on the eve of a landmark meeting in the peace process.
    Maybe that's why President Trump has been nominated for a second time for the Nobel peace prize (and it's not just a racial thing).

You do know that we eventually get along with former enemies. We are no longer fighting Germany, Japan, Viet Nam, etc. I guess that Big Dogs fight on forever. I thought that peace was important to lefties.

First off I am not a leftie in the political sense, but I am one in real life. Left handers for ilfe!
    Second of all, you REALLY think the Taliban will hold up there end of the deal?
    REALLY?
    Do you know who nominated Trump this time?
    A racist LOL

Now I can see why you don't like President Trump. He's the first President in a while that didn't start a war somewhere and had the audacity to pull troops back from all over the world. I'm guessing that you want to keep fighting the Taliban forever?

As the article states: None of us are happy about the release of prisoners that committed violence or against our forces, but we want to keep the big picture in mind, unhappy as we are,Ē said Zalmay Khalilzad, a State Department special representative, on the eve of a landmark meeting in the peace process.
    Maybe that's why President Trump has been nominated for a second time for the Nobel peace prize (and it's not just a racial thing).

You do know that we eventually get along with former enemies. We are no longer fighting Germany, Japan, Viet Nam, etc. I guess that Big Dogs fight on forever. I thought that peace was important to lefties.

Member #

As the article states: None of us are happy about the release of prisoners that committed violence or against our forces, but we want to keep the big picture in mind, unhappy as we are,” said Zalmay Khalilzad, a State Department special representative, on the eve of a landmark meeting in the peace process.

Why do you even bother to waste your time? Let him just go on posting to himself..

Quote Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
    Let him just go on posting to himself..
    The doggie or me?

..you REALLY think the Taliban will hold up there end of the deal?
    REALLY?
    Do you know who nominated Trump this time? A racist LOL
    First point, if the Taliban doesn't hold up their end of the deal then I believe that we will have a solution for that. I don't trust anyone to keep up their end of the deal. Trust and verify FTW. I also remember Obama releasing 5 Taliban in exchange for the traitor Bowe Bergdahl.
    Second, has the "racist" that nominated President Trump ever made a speech at the funeral of any former KKK leaders? You know, like Sleepy Joe did when he honored Robert Byrd?

Member #
    The doggie or me?
    you wasting your time replying to Puppy dog is what i meant.
    Last edited by DaleD; September 16th, 2020 at 07:48 PM.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

This is how you look on my ignore list

Member #
    that one did make me laugh ....

" If I am on n your ignore list how you see me yo"
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    This is how you look on my ignore list

Wait your talking racists and not mentioning all the support for Trump?
    LOL

First point, if the Taliban doesn't hold up their end of the deal then I believe that we will have a solution for that. I don't trust anyone to keep up their end of the deal. Trust and verify FTW. I also remember Obama releasing 5 Taliban in exchange for the traitor Bowe Bergdahl.
    Second, has the "racist" that nominated President Trump ever made a speech at the funeral of any former KKK leaders? You know, like Sleepy Joe did when he honored Robert Byrd?

Stay around

Please

The doggie or me?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
    Puppy dog

Wait your talking racists and not mentioning all the support for Trump?
    Under President Trump, blacks had the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the US until the WuFlu. He has promoted school choice that helps minority children escape failing public schools, especially in poor urban areas. Prison Justice reform, promised by Biden and Obama, was put through which has helped the black community. While I don't believe that President Trump is a racist, if he is he's got to be one of the worst ever.

On the other hand, while Obama preached against racism and although the economy was getting better, the income of the average black family saw a decrease of $900 (adjusted for inflation) in the years 2009-2015. (source: Chicago Tribune) Words are important but actions mean more.

Here is what Alveda King, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece, had to say about President Trump vs. Sleepy Joe and their records of racial comments and accomplishments:
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...es/3649719002/

He is scared to hear the truth about his friend Puty!
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...e-house-420351

This should help you and what you stated
    And the NIECE of DR. King?!?!! LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...own-standards/

Under President Trump, blacks had the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the US until the WuFlu. He has promoted school choice that helps minority children escape failing public schools, especially in poor urban areas. Prison Justice reform, promised by Biden and Obama, was put through which has helped the black community. While I don't believe that President Trump is a racist, if he is he's got to be one of the worst ever.

On the other hand, while Obama preached against racism and although the economy was getting better, the income of the average black family saw a decrease of $900 (adjusted for inflation) in the years 2009-2015. (source: Chicago Tribune) Words are important but actions mean more.

Here is what Alveda King, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece, had to say about President Trump vs. Sleepy Joe and their records of racial comments and accomplishments:
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...es/3649719002/

Member #
    Images
    WaPo requires a subscription.
    Proudly un-offended.

ANOTHER bitter ex-advisor!!!!
    Man, Trump can't catch a break...

Putin's puppy

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...p-putin-424458

Member #
    Putin's puppy
    lol ...

That's a pretty good new nickname ... Christmas kitten just wasn't hitting it for me based on the avatar .....

Hey... did you hear that the Taliban backed Trump for President?!?!

2020 is wild.

Hey that cat looked A LOT like my dead cat Sere from back in the day!
    Meow

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    lol ...

That's a pretty good new nickname ... Christmas kitten just wasn't hitting it for me based on the avatar .....

Member #
    And yet not a single mention of the corrupt and bribed Biden family even after the OP's go to ultra left Washington Post reported it. Things that make you say hmmmmm.

Creepy, don't you know, the Russians are at it again. Somehow they managed to get a bunch of personal info, pictures, e-mails etc. on Hunter and put them on a computer with the hope that some half-blind guy would turn it into the FBI. I guess that considering the reported moves that Hunter made in China that the ChiComs were in on it too.
    For me, I quit worrying about the Russians when I heard this:

Member #
    Ya throw out the "Now do the Bidens" and you get crickets.

Lulz n stuff.

Member #
    Pales in comparison to the overseas "adventures" of the Biden clan but still deserves an honorable mention, LOL.

From Fox News - Biden campaign faces backlash for TV ad depicting Michigan tech CEO as struggling bar owner
    Biden campaign faces backlash for TV ad depicting Michigan tech CEO as struggling bar owner

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ling-bar-owner

Member #
    Watch ""Weekend at Biden's" - Movie Trailer" on YouTube
    "Weekend at Biden's" - Movie Trailer: https://youtu.be/Qu6PH9E5jiA

Member #
    And we want these people leading our country. Its hilarious but also sad that so many libs are this ignorant.

"The president wants us to believe that coyotes brought all of these kids into the US. How does one coyote carry a whole child across the border". L freakin' ULZ!

From Fox News - Trump 'coyote' remark confuses Twitter, including Georgia state Democrat
    Trump 'coyote' remark confuses Twitter, including Georgia state Democrat

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...state-democrat

Member #
    At least Biden chose a running mate that was close to his own intelligence so she wouldn't make him look stupid. First, she doesn't know what town she is in then she claims the the kung flu has killed two thirds of the US population, LOL.

From Fox News - Kamala Harris caught on hot mic checking rally location: 'Are we in Cleveland?'
    Kamala Harris caught on hot mic checking rally location: 'Are we in Cleveland?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...e-in-cleveland