Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1-877-dollars-for soldiers

Catchy ain't it?

https://www.newsmax.com/us/russia-af.../26/id/974430/

WTF didn't Obama do something about it?!!?!?!?
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    WTF didn't Obama do something about it?!!?!?!?
    I'm not sure but let me guess, he was too busy fricking up America? Maybe he was just on one of his apology tours and didn't notice. Give him a break. He didn't have that much experience when he started.
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    I'm not sure but let me guess, he was too busy fricking up America? Maybe he was just on one of his apology tours and didn't notice. Give him a break. He didn't have that much experience when he started.
    Probably should do some research before taking the bait.

Happened under Trump's regime.

He's known about it for months and has taken no action against Russia.

He must need their help for his 2020 Campaign.
    95 XJ - 3.5" RE Superflex, ACOS, RC Drop Brackets, 10.5x33" BFG TA's, 4.10's, Dana 44 Rear w/Detroit, Spartan front, 4:1 T-case.
    83 Toy - 4" AllPro Fronts, Pro-Comp Rears & 1" shackle lift, 5:29's, Spool Rear, Detroit Front, Home built flatbed, Dual 2.28 cases, 35" KM2's.

True!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...ature=emb_logo

I think he meant Trump?
    No experience
    Licking Puty's boots
    Fricking up our country.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunchris View Post

Happened under Trump's regime.

He's known about it for months and has taken no action against Russia.

He must need their help for his 2020 Campaign.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

What? Did you assume that I was interested enough to click the link? Sorry, that was just my standard reply when I hear the question "why didn't Obama do this". Like why didn't Obama keep the Russians from jacking with the election? Why didn't Obama pass criminal reform? Stuff like that. Sorry that I missed your really clever sarcasm.

Haha!!!
    You found an even CRAPPER website than NewsMax to "refute" this!!!
    Classic.

And I quote:

The Russian Embassy in the United States also denied the story.

Bruh you straight up got PLAYED!
    LOL
    Trump is just like the Big O, he hit ALL your points.
    Ask McConnell abut Russian interference. Or did Russia get involved and let Trump win? WHAT side is it?!?!!?!? Trump says no Russian interference you are inferring it...
    Criminal reform do your research on this.
    And not sarcasm just common sense.
    YOU DONE GOT PLAYED!!!
    I just want to thank all the great people right now. LOL

What? Did you assume that I was interested enough to click the link? Sorry, that was just my standard reply when I hear the question "why didn't Obama do this". Like why didn't Obama keep the Russians from jacking with the election? Why didn't Obama pass criminal reform? Stuff like that. Sorry that I missed your really clever sarcasm.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; June 28th, 2020 at 08:27 PM.

Haha!!!
    YOU DONE GOT PLAYED!!!
    In all caps even. Very cool. It must be a real burden to be so smart and clever. Thank you Mr. Doggie for being here to share your wit and wisdom.

You are welcome! I don't consider it a burden more like a natural gift.
    Now the next question, if he didn't Know, WHY wasn't he told? Can't be trusted?
    Signs points to yes since he didn't care that Russia was arming the Taliban... our enemy for almost 2 decades

In all caps even. Very cool. It must be a real burden to be so smart and clever. Thank you Mr. Doggie for being here to share your wit and wisdom.

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but, I would hope, that any threat against the men and women serving abroad, would be considered serious, until it could be proven as false.

I would hope the same would apply for us Americans here at home.

I suspect that if this had happened under the Obama administration, some folks would be screaming for his head.

I for one would be screaming for Obama's head and you are spot on with your other assessments too

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but, I would hope, that any threat against the men and women serving abroad, would be considered serious, until it could be proven as false.

I would hope the same would apply for us Americans here at home.

I suspect that if this had happened under the Obama administration, some folks would be screaming for his head.

Really? Do you think that I assumed that the pit yorkie all of a sudden had turned against Obama. Right.
    No, actually I assumed that it was a slam on the current President and I actually didn't read what he had linked to. I was answering the question "why didn't Obama do this". I'm not guilty of taking any bait, only making a smartass comment to a troll.

Thumbs up

Thanks for muddying the waters, but this is all a HOAX.
    I also said if this happened under The Big O I would want heads to roll....

So anyways my original start of the thread is now wrong... per Trump on Twitter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ions-as-a-hoax

The Russia Bounty story is just another made up by Fake News tale that is told only to damage me and the Republican Party. The secret source probably does not even exist, just like the story itself. If the discredited @nytimes has a source, reveal it. Just another HOAX!
    5:09 AM ∑ Jul 1, 2020

Really? Do you think that I assumed that the pit yorkie all of a sudden had turned against Obama. Right.
    No, actually I assumed that it was a slam on the current President and I actually didn't read what he had linked to. I was answering the question "why didn't Obama do this". I'm not guilty of taking any bait, only making a smartass comment to a troll.

I don't think our President cares about our soldiers our our country.
    Or.... he is playing 4 dimension chess and about to do something to Russia!!!

https://www.justsecurity.org/71279/t...rming-taliban/

Can someone confrim this?
    Looking for an independent fact checker...

Twenty-two times Trump has tweeted in defense of the Confederacy.

Zero times Trump has tweeted in defense of our fallen service men and women Putin plotted to kill.

Man this is so true, still to this day...

PS Trump has no bawls and won't even confront his boss, Putin about this.
    SAD!

Member #
    Do you know what is even more sad than that? A libtard who owns11 out of the 13 posts in a thread he started and thinks he is winning, lol.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

LOL!!
    I bet the Creep doesn't even acknowledge the problem and is useless as ever....
    Good job Creep!

#elephantintheroom
    #myformerpartyhasnospine
    #nobodylikesmesaysTrump

This message is hidden because creepycrawler is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

View Post

16 minute mark... hot garbage.
    And it reached his desk since it was in his daily briefs.. he doesn't read or care.
    He is a coward and too scared to confront Putin...

https://www.axios.com/full-axios-hbo...7ab9f3cc5.html

Weird Russia wants Trump to win this election.... If I was a soldier, vet or family member that would make me pause if I supported Trump...
    but no big deal...

Member #

Naw... too important to our soldiers. And speaks volumes to our leadership. #nobawls They (soldiers) shouldn't have to deal with anymore troubles in the battle field.
    Just ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post

Member #
    Just ignore it
    I have, and I will; but you insist on bumping up your own thread as a lone participant. No one has replied in 38 days except for you 9 times, so I gave you a subtle helpful hint.

You keep making feeble attempts at passive aggressive hashtags and insults to people here. Moderators who have not had to post in months/years have even chimed in. You got your own thread locked further down on Page 1 and I had a much lower ratio of gray hair the last time that happened here.

You can continue your game for your entertainment purposes, and I'll continue to entertain myself.

TL/DR
    You don't have to respond and you can choose to ignore posts.
    I do.

You call it entertainment, I call it loving our country.

It is weird that my thread on a book got locked though.... one of the most looked at threads in recently too before it got bumped off. Good for traffic.
    And that book is eye opening. I do hope all those that love this country read it . Bolton is a Conservative through and through and calls them like he sees them.

It is "funny" when the Big O was President, everything was a post. I made a book post, and a soldier post, and that is considered "scandalous" these days. There are real soldiers dying, and our President not doing anything, even if he did or didn't read the info. He could have addressed it with Puty but he said he didn't..
    One person replied on my post (beside you, thank you) , but I couldn't see it.

Hash tags are the new cool thing BTW and no more "insults" than this rugged guy can handle. It could be the new "snowflake culture"... just a thought.

Cheers and Rex.

I have, and I will; but you insist on bumping up your own thread as a lone participant. No one has replied in 38 days except for you 9 times, so I gave you a subtle helpful hint.

You keep making feeble attempts at passive aggressive hashtags and insults to people here. Moderators who have not had to post in months/years have even chimed in. You got your own thread locked further down on Page 1 and I had a much lower ratio of gray hair the last time that happened here.

You can continue your game for your entertainment purposes, and I'll continue to entertain myself.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; August 7th, 2020 at 09:54 PM.

Member #
    Give weinerdog a break. He has probably been banned from every other board he used to belong to. That's the only reason i can see why he would show back up here after several years.

Also, posting this gives him another reason to screenshot me being blocked which is always good times since he has already proven that he reads my posts by his replies.

I would compare him to Biden in his ignorance but i honestly feel sorry for Biden because he obviously has mental issues going on that are beyond his control. Its actually cruel and sad at the same time that he is the best that the libs have to offer.

Member #
    TL/DR
    That seems to be your new defensive mechanism now ... you've given that on even on short replies (much like mine) and then you detail a response that show you did read it. That response itself is the epitome of the kid with his fingers in his ears screaming, "I can't hear you!" ... If you pretend you didn't hear, don't show that you did. (keep that poker-face)

It's cute that you've defined and explained to the rest of us what's cool with the hashtags n' stuff. I've consumed that educational point now. I'm just not sure it backs up the self-proclaimed "ruggedness" versus ... what was it again? snowflake culture?

See, you are providing some entertainment value and I want it to stay around!

My little Die-Thread-Die thing was both for my entertainment and a light-hearted lifeline to you since you've been the only one tuned in to your "cause" .... Keep in mind, you might could just write stuff in your journal and maybe achieve the same size audience who is really connected .... It saves you from that pestering "submit reply" button.

You don't have to respond and you can choose to ignore posts.
    I do.
    Like I said, I do too, man .... But when one replies to their own thread 9 times without anyone else responding, it sure feels like a cry for attention so someone out there will not ignore that post.

.... I was just trying to lend a helping hand amigo ... Cheers to you too!

Simple solution Rex

Member #
    "Weird Russia wants Trump to win this election.... If I was a soldier, vet or family member that would make me pause if I supported Trump...
    but no big deal..." Quoted from weiner dog.

Its strange that lil weiner dog didn't include the fact that the same reports from the US intelligence community not only state that but also state that china and iran are doing the opposite and are doing things to keep Trump from winning.

Why do ya reckon itty bitty weiner.....dog would have left those facts out of his post?

Talking

Sorry I start my post with a TL/DR, a summary at the start of my post so folks don't have to read my overly long posts
    That is what a TL/DR means in this case.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/TL%3BDR

2 informal : a briefly expressed main point or key message that summarizes a longer discussion or explanation The TL;DR of all this, of course, is that you can't actually "disappear" from the Internet, even if you're a famous band. Which means that the best way to avoid unwanted digital traces may be simply to never make them.

And in regards to this thread, again soldiers deal with enough they should have a leader that supports them. We have a leader now that doesn't do that and doesn't seem to care to address it.
    That is all.

That seems to be your new defensive mechanism now ... you've given that on even on short replies (much like mine) and then you detail a response that show you did read it. That response itself is the epitome of the kid with his fingers in his ears screaming, "I can't hear you!" ... If you pretend you didn't hear, don't show that you did. (keep that poker-face)

It's cute that you've defined and explained to the rest of us what's cool with the hashtags n' stuff. I've consumed that educational point now. I'm just not sure it backs up the self-proclaimed "ruggedness" versus ... what was it again? snowflake culture?

See, you are providing some entertainment value and I want it to stay around!

My little Die-Thread-Die thing was both for my entertainment and a light-hearted lifeline to you since you've been the only one tuned in to your "cause" .... Keep in mind, you might could just write stuff in your journal and maybe achieve the same size audience who is really connected .... It saves you from that pestering "submit reply" button.

Like I said, I do too, man .... But when one replies to their own thread 9 times without anyone else responding, it sure feels like a cry for attention so someone out there will not ignore that post.

.... I was just trying to lend a helping hand amigo ... Cheers to you too!

Pompeo called out his counterpart on this, why cant Trump?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/pom.../07/id/981128/

Member #

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Simple solution Rex

This is probably the best plan and i may resort to that but i do still get some fascination out of how misguided the left is by reading his robot remarks. It never ceases to amaze me how easily people creatures can be led by main stream media. Its like they have a nose ring with a leash.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Simple solution Rex

lulz .... nah, no fun in that .... I typically ignore most of it anyway, but I was a bit concerned that the 38-day conversation with himself may have actually been a cry for help

Member #
    lulz .... nah, no fun in that .... I typically ignore most of it anyway, but I was a bit concerned that the 38-day conversation with himself may have actually been a cry for help
    I will stick around just in case we need to have him committed.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    i will stick around just in case we need to have him committed.
    tl/dr

Member #
    tl/dr
    It's TL/DR Just so ya know....

Member #
    Images
    I thought you put TL/DR at the bottom to summarize your post? Is there a manual for this stuff so I don't do it wrong?
    hookers and blow!

Not a cry for help, I am glad to see so many on here seeing that Trump has no spine.
    I mean Russia wants ho to win why?
    (China and Iran don't... but guess what all are enemies!)
    But in closing, Trump has no spine when it comes to Russia.
    None
    Whatsoever
    Coward!