Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,560 of 1816
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    My wife's grandmother is lying in hospice right now and she will likely pass in the next 48 hours. She has tested positive for Covid 19 so when she passes she will become another "covid death". The statistics will overlook her advanced dementia, cancer, and even her 98 years of age. She is fully "vaccinated"
    Yes, condolences to you and your family. At 98 she certainly had a very nice long and fruitful life.

Member #
    Images
    Proudly un-offended.

Science is pretty cool...
    The story of smallpox is legit.
    Even back in the day science worked.
    Wild.

But go back to unproven things like horse dewormers....
    It seems like folks are SCARED of COVID19 and turn to quacks for their medical needs.. when there are vaccines that work...
    Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ver&stream=top

Hospitals in northern Colorado at capacity for their ICU beds

For now, at Poudre Valley Hospital, patients are doubling in up rooms at the ICU and CSU’s veterinary hospital has even lent the hospital a ventilator.

"We’re all in this together around health care," said associate professor at CSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Kelly Hall.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Science is pretty cool...
    The story of smallpox is legit.
    Even back in the day science worked.
    Wild.

But go back to unproven things like horse dewormers....
    It seems like folks are SCARED of COVID19 and turn to quacks for their medical needs.. when there are vaccines that work...
    Crazy

Member #
    Images

Oh Cloddy check this out:

Dr. McElyea said the patients are suffering from nausea, vomiting, muscle aches and cramping, and that’s only in minor cases.

“The scariest one that I’ve heard of and seen is people coming in with vision loss,” he said.

“The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,” he said.

https://kfor.com/news/local/patients...ls-ambulances/

Member #
    Images
    Overdosing has nothing to do with effectiveness. If people could buy Moderna/Pfizer by the gallon, we would be seeing ODs from a different group of people. Stupidity is endemic in people of every persuasion.

Member #
    Images
    Exactly. How dare medical professionals explore differing ways to treat a condition after someone contracts something that no vaccine can prevent. What next, ban water since people die ingesting too much? People have been ODing on shit for eons so there's no justification for the hysteria now unless it promotes some politically driven agenda.

ETA: Israel and Japan are far more skeptical about data from invested sources so when they speak their findings carry far more weight than our politically connected agencies and sources.
    Last edited by ASCTLC; September 3rd, 2021 at 01:03 PM.

Member #
    Images

Member #
    Oh Cloddy check this out:

Dr. McElyea said the patients are suffering from nausea, vomiting, muscle aches and cramping, and that’s only in minor cases.

“The scariest one that I’ve heard of and seen is people coming in with vision loss,” he said.

“The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,” he said.

https://kfor.com/news/local/patients...ls-ambulances/
    Lulz... Complete fake news.

From Fox News - Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about ivermectin overdoses
    Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about ivermectin overdoses

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel...ctin-overdoses
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Last edited by Clod Hopper; September 6th, 2021 at 09:24 PM.

Member #
    Images
    The story implying 70% of calls into the poison control center due to Invermectin overdosing has also been outed as deceptive. The number of calls is only 2%. Of those 2% ODs, 70% are from taking the veterinary formulation of Invermectin.

Member #
    Images
    Emerging data from several states and the CDC says that "the COVID-19 risk for vaccinated people is roughly equal to 'riding in a vehicle,' recent data suggest."

Article with links to others and data here: The COVID-19 risk for vaccinated people is roughly equal to 'riding in a vehicle,' recent data suggest

Vaccinated people need to STFU and stop forcing their beliefs on others since it has no impact on them.

We've gone insane and common sense isn't very common. People who've been convinced COVID is a death sentence will NEVER allow a return to pre-COVID normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Emerging data from several states and the CDC says that "the COVID-19 risk for vaccinated people is roughly equal to 'riding in a vehicle,' recent data suggest."

Article with links to others and data here: The COVID-19 risk for vaccinated people is roughly equal to 'riding in a vehicle,' recent data suggest

Vaccinated people need to STFU and stop forcing their beliefs on others since it has no impact on them.

We've gone insane and common sense isn't very common. People who've been convinced COVID is a death sentence will NEVER allow a return to pre-COVID normal life.

But the reality is that "the risks of getting any version of the virus remain small for the vaccinated, and the risks of getting badly sick remain minuscule," Leonhardt writes.

"In Seattle on an average recent day, about one out of every one million vaccinated residents have been admitted to a hospital with COVID symptoms.

That risk is so close to zero that the human mind can't easily process it.

My best attempt is to say that the COVID risks for most vaccinated people are of the same order of magnitude as risks that people unthinkingly accept every day, like riding in a vehicle."

Member #
    Images
    The loudmouthed and pushy vax demanders are acting like it's some kind of cult status symbol...like the 'my shit don't stink' overzealous buzz surrounding the latest iphone, tesla or tictok challenge.

Whooptie frickin do! So you think you're edgy or something but perhaps slowed down a bit from eating tidepods...

I don't like that attitude either. The quote I posted is from Steve's link.

Member #
    Images
    My response wasn't directed at you Avenger. I made them after reading additional headlines about the insistence on panicking about people who are low(er) risk that don't see the unnecessary risk of the current offerings they keep calling vaccines.

Interesting thoughts from Karl Denninger: https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243503
    Don't tell me violence doesn't solve anything.

Look at Carthage.

This video really speaks to me about many folks out there....

2 things:
    Is that a REAL website?
    More on WHO Karl Denninger is.... take it for what it is.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Denninger

Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Interesting thoughts from Karl Denninger: https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243503

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

I really wonder about the tests and how contagious COVID really is. My wife and I spent all of last weekend in our camper in the mountains together. She started feeling a little rough on Saturday and attributed it to the elevation and the dust from being out on the four wheelers. Sunday and Monday she felt a little worse but not really bad. When we got home on Monday evening she had flu symptoms and we decided to go in for a test on Tuesday morning. They tested both of us and she came back positive and I am negative. I still feel great and she still has flu symptoms. No trouble breathing or anything like that. Dr. said to just ride it out and sine we both had the Wuflu before it shouldn't be that bad, no meds. Neither of us took the spike/clot shot. I still feel great but the last time we got this it took about 6 days from the time she got it until I did. I expect to get it again but if it was as contagious as they say and the tests are as good as they say I should have shown positive on Tuesday and didn't.

Is a parasite a virus?

Hmmmmm
    I for one sure as shit wouldn't take horse paste that has shown to cause blindness and liver failure.... but for go for it. I mean not like it has been tested LOL
    Oh wait humans are taking it and getting a "free" visit to the ER.
    Darwin award winners or better yet Herman Cain award winners

Member #
    Images
    Is a parasite a virus?

Hmmmmm
    I for one sure as shit wouldn't take horse paste that has shown to cause blindness and liver failure.... but for go for it. I mean not like it has been tested LOL
    Oh wait humans are taking it and getting a "free" visit to the ER.
    Darwin award winners or better yet Herman Cain award winners
    Fake news. Continuing to suggest it, doesn't make it true.

That's rich coming from you.
    Horse paste doesn't work.
    SIMPLE
    AS
    THAT

SAD!
    That you believe the entertainers you get your "facts" from.
    Go on go to irate and steal another lie for us.

Fake news. Continuing to suggest it, doesn't make it true.

Member #
    Like we didn't already know this.

From Fox News - Rep. Gallagher demands Fauci resign, saying he 'lied to the American people' about Wuhan lab
    Rep. Gallagher demands Fauci resign, saying he 'lied to the American people' about Wuhan lab

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...ign-wuhan-lies

Member #
    Images
    That's rich coming from you.
    Horse paste doesn't work.
    SIMPLE
    AS
    THAT

SAD!
    That you believe the entertainers you get your "facts" from.
    Go on go to irate and steal another lie for us.
    I have already offered the information on ivermectin here. You conveniently ignored it. But you can stuff your indignant foot stamping. Ivermectin is medicine approved for use in humans, by the wonderful FDA even, and the inventor won a Nobel prize in 2015 for his invention. Continuing to prattle on about it being "horse paste" makes you look highly uninformed. If that was your goal, well you nailed it. Are people ODing on it? Probably, but there is no information suggesting this is a big problem, .... or even a little one. The one article you posted about ivermectin OD cases overrunning hospitals was created out of whole cloth and proven false, which true to form you simply tripped past continuing to claim special knowledge.

What else ya got?

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images

Member #
    Images
    It is only "horse paste" because a narrow minded portion of the political spectrum wants it to be. It's the same attempted argument that Hydroxychloroquine is only a "fish tank cleaner".

And it's following the same mindset that only people they deem worthy of medical benefits receive them...who claim: 'Even if there might be an alternative treatment more effective and with fewer side affects, you'll take a treatment only we determine is hip and are forbidden to explore anything else!'. After all, the media and our politicians know best what medical treatments are effective

Their demands that no unvaccinated person should be admitted to an ICU bed must then be expanded to: No motorcycle riders since cars are safer, no smokers, no people who've ever lived with or been around a smoker, no stoke patients with a history of high blood pressure, no diabetics, no cardiac arrest sufferers, no people who vape, no one who eats highly processed boxed foods, no one who drinks alcohol, no one who eats anything that has fat, no one who eats anything with sugar, no one who drinks soda pop, no one who drinks "energy drinks", no one who drinks sugared up "vitamin water", no......yeah, it's an endless list of self imposed medical maladies that meet life choice disqualifications than a vax technology, that couldn't be approved any other way, crammed through the approval process during an opportunistic crisis.

IT
    DOESN'T
    WORK
    Simple as that....
    A Nobel prize... neat was that for COVID? Yes/no? No
    How about this?

https://www.wsmv.com/news/conservati...675af751a.html

Or this?

https://www.tiktok.com/@nurse_sushi/...from_webapp=v1

Maybe if you take it you want have liver failure?
    Maybe not

I have already offered the information on ivermectin here. You conveniently ignored it. But you can stuff your indignant foot stamping. Ivermectin is medicine approved for use in humans, by the wonderful FDA even, and the inventor won a Nobel prize in 2015 for his invention. Continuing to prattle on about it being "horse paste" makes you look highly uninformed. If that was your goal, well you nailed it. Are people ODing on it? Probably, but there is no information suggesting this is a big problem, .... or even a little one. The one article you posted about ivermectin OD cases overrunning hospitals was created out of whole cloth and proven false, which true to form you simply tripped past continuing to claim special knowledge.

What else ya got?

Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work either... if it did why did OK return it?

“They recognized we were in competition with every other state in the nation to get whatever we could to protect Oklahomans,” Hunter said. “When it was determined the drug wasn’t effective in combating the virus, they did the right thing by refunding our money.”

Oh yeah the AG is one of those R's so we know he is lying...
    SURE!

Just get the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    It is only "horse paste" because a narrow minded portion of the political spectrum wants it to be. It's the same attempted argument that Hydroxychloroquine is only a "fish tank cleaner".

And it's following the same mindset that only people they deem worthy of medical benefits receive them...who claim: 'Even if there might be an alternative treatment more effective and with fewer side affects, you'll take a treatment only we determine is hip and are forbidden to explore anything else!'. After all, the media and our politicians know best what medical treatments are effective

Their demands that no unvaccinated person should be admitted to an ICU bed must then be expanded to: No motorcycle riders since cars are safer, no smokers, no people who've ever lived with or been around a smoker, no stoke patients with a history of high blood pressure, no diabetics, no cardiac arrest sufferers, no people who vape, no one who eats highly processed boxed foods, no one who drinks alcohol, no one who eats anything that has fat, no one who eats anything with sugar, no one who drinks soda pop, no one who drinks "energy drinks", no one who drinks sugared up "vitamin water", no......yeah, it's an endless list of self imposed medical maladies that meet life choice disqualifications than a vax technology, that couldn't be approved any other way, crammed through the approval process during an opportunistic crisis.

Prayer warriors unite for this patriot!!!

Member #
    Images
    Roll up your sleeves folks.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-100-employees

and if you dont, United shows how you will be dealt with.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...ndate-n1278782

Then we will use caring health camps

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...928V3lYDF4XXeM

and more...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...constitutional

Starting to look like we may be meeting up in a boxcar at some point.

Member #
    Images

Member #
    Booshat.

Hot take:

SHALL NOT COMPLY

Fake vaccine card sells will spike.... even though the vaccine works and people are BEGGING for it on their deathbed....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by sweater View Post
    Not a single government anywhere in the US, state local federal, has said that the vaccine is mandatory.

Did I miss where that was signed into law?

Gah the victim mentality here is astounding.

Don't get the vaccine - that's fine. But that decision could very well come with consequences, which feeds into personal responsibility, which conservatives are supposedly all about. Right?

- mike
    Still with us Mike?

Oh pulling something up from weeks ago... to prove a point of how bass akwards some folks are in regards to a vaccine that SAVES lives...

MAN what a BURN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
    Still with us Mike?