Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,640 of 1722
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    And you are who again???
    That's right.... on the wrong side of history.
    People who stood up against the rise of totalitarian regimes throughout our history could be said to be on the wrong side of history, but it doesn't mean they were wrong to stand up. If the only legacy I leave is that I stood against the tearing down of the greatest nation in the history of mankind, I will be proud to be counted among those that were "on the wrong side of history".

What does any of that have to do with the fact that you either dont have a basic understanding of, or a belief in, a constitutional republic?
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    So called vp harris says steps need to be taken to protect the vaccinated.

Ummmm what? I thought thats what the vaccine was supposed to do.

From Fox News - Kamala Harris questioned after announcing steps for ‘protecting the vaccinated’: ‘Doesn’t the vax do that?’
    Kamala Harris questioned after announcing steps for ‘protecting the vaccinated’: ‘Doesn’t the vax do that?’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/harris-vaccine-tweet
    And I again ask, why are they pushing so hard to force an ineffective "vaccine" and at the same time suppressing therapies with a far greater efficacy? Is it simply about power and control, or is there something else going on?

You must not have been paying attention at all during the administration of 45...
    And how a constitutional republic works, honestly.
    But you aren't one of those people either standing against whatever Sancho.... you are rather misguided in your "beliefs"
    You know this in your heart.
    #thoughtsandprayers

Here is your card, I bet you get Blackout honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    People who stood up against the rise of totalitarian regimes throughout our history could be said to be on the wrong side of history, but it doesn't mean they were wrong to stand up. If the only legacy I leave is that I stood against the tearing down of the greatest nation in the history of mankind, I will be proud to be counted among those that were "on the wrong side of history".

What does any of that have to do with the fact that you either dont have a basic understanding of, or a belief in, a constitutional republic?
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 14th, 2021 at 01:07 PM.
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

What is this the sixth or seventh right wing/conservative talk show host to die unnecessarily?
    And yet the "big boys/girls" haven't... I wonder what the difference is.... oh yeah they are vaccinated but spew lies about the vaccine...

Sounded like a good person...

On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/09/1...tm_source=digg
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 14th, 2021 at 04:22 PM.

Member #
    Images
    What is this the sixth or seventh right wing/conservative talk show host to die unnecessarily?
    And yet the "big boys/girls" haven't... I wonder what the difference is.... oh yeah they are vaccinated but spew lies about the vaccine...

Sounded like a good person...

On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/09/1...tm_source=digg
    How is Bob any different than what you do right on this thread posting about people who disagreed with vaxxes and later died while you proffer a fake degree of solemnness to cover your dancing feet? Same same.
    Proudly un-offended.

What I would like to know is why it is okay to bully, harass, isolate, and coerce over a vaccine but for every other reason that behavior isn't tolerated? How does not having a vaccine make anyone less of a human being than someone that does? Is that a reason to treat them poorly?

Has fear taken over people's humanity

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

At no point did I proffer solemness in regards to good ol Bob... he sounded and acted like a person with no compassion. I wish folks get vaccinated, because folks on their death bed are begging for the vaccine.
    And what is weird is they didn't have to die... but made a choice to.

Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    How is Bob any different than what you do right on this thread posting about people who disagreed with vaxxes and later died while you proffer a fake degree of solemnness to cover your dancing feet? Same same.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    What I would like to know is why it is okay to bully, harass, isolate, and coerce over a vaccine but for every other reason that behavior isn't tolerated? How does not having a vaccine make anyone less of a human being than someone that does? Is that a reason to treat them poorly?

Has fear taken over people's humanity

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Perfect post and I totally agree with the bold.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    CO latest is near 900 people in the hospital with covid. That doesn't tell anyone anything...as long as there's intentional, or even unintentional, misuse of basic english language people who actually paid attention in elementary school or went to a school that even taught basic english isn't ever going to be persuaded or convinced about covid and vaccines about covid. The pandemic peddlers can use all the hyped up scare tactics and mandates they want it still isn't going to persuade people who see their 2+2=7 arguments.

I'll bet you there are far more than 900 people in the hospital with advanced gingivitis but that, like "with covid", doesn't mean shit. So the new special use of the english language allows for one to qualify that advanced gingivitis is putting people in the hospital now. Yeah, that's why free thinking people are still skeptical of the proven agenda driven claims surrounding this virus.
    Well there you go, as easy to foresee even The Atlantic comes out revealing it. Roughly 45% of covid numbers in hospital are not due to covid sending them there.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...eading/620062/

Let's see if they'll go further into the exaggerated "covid death" numbers since we know those numbers are inflated too.
    https://www.skyhinews.com/news/grand...9-death-count/
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/05/...g-covid-death/

My next prediction, and hope, is someone is going to spill the beans on the hospital bed/ICU availability. It's already been stated here that hospitals are always running at high utilization rates* but if I interpreted the CDC reporting guidelines correctly (yes, I went to their site and read through them), the reporting must differentiate between physical number of beds (general vs ICU). With so many hospitals having furloughed and fired so many staff, a 20 physical bed ICU with only enough staff for 10 of those beds and having 9 ICU patients would be at a concerning 90% utilization rate.

Then on top of those 9 ICU patients, roughly half might only be there actually due to covid complications and not simply isolated because their massive stroke comes with a non-symptomatic positive covid test.

* Many rural hospitals are always one prom night car crash away from not having enough staffed beds.

But the headline will be: 'Hospitals running out of beds because covid put them there!'. It's easy for those who want bad numbers and statistics to jack the numbers.

Member #
    Well there you go, as easy to foresee even The Atlantic comes out revealing it. Roughly 45% of covid numbers in hospital are not due to covid sending them there.

Let's see if they'll go further into the exaggerated "covid death" numbers since we know those numbers are inflated too.

My next prediction, and hope, is someone is going to spill the beans on the hospital bed/ICU availability. It's already been stated here that hospitals are always running at high utilization rates* but if I interpreted the CDC reporting guidelines correctly (yes, I went to their site and read through them), the reporting must differentiate between physical number of beds (general vs ICU). With so many hospitals having furloughed and fired so many staff, a 20 physical bed ICU with only enough staff for 10 of those beds and having 9 ICU patients would be at a concerning 90% utilization rate.

Then on top of those 9 ICU patients, roughly half might only be there actually due to covid complications and not simply isolated because their massive stroke comes with a non-symptomatic positive covid test.

* Many rural hospitals are always one prom night car crash away from not having enough staffed beds.

But the headline will be: 'Hospitals running out of beds because covid put them there!'. It's easy for those who want bad numbers and statistics to jack the numbers.
    Don't let facts get in the way of the narrative.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Did you read this by chance?
    Interesting isn't it?

“People ask me, ‘Why am I getting vaccinated if I just end up in the hospital anyway?’” Griffin said. “But I say, ‘You’ll end up leaving the hospital.’”

Also this:
    Seems like rural and large towns are still getting hit.... but you will just say "fake numbers" and that is really sad...

Last Tuesday, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare announced that it had implemented crisis standards of care in two North Idaho health districts as hospitals struggled to handle a surge of COVID-19 patients. Health care providers must now triage patients based on who is most likely to survive.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-gets-delayed/

Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 16th, 2021 at 10:28 AM.

Member #
    Hmm... So even though vaccinated people still transmit the virus to others, its the unvaccinated peoples fault that this fully vaccinated person died.

Wait, what? I thought you wouldn't die anyway if you were vaccinated.

From Fox News - Vaccinated woman's family who died of COVID blames unvaccinated in obituary
    Vaccinated woman's family who died of COVID blames unvaccinated in obituary

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vaccinate...nated-obituary

Member #
    Images
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ug-ivermectin/

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

Weird....

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...ck/7415294002/

Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are being widely used in India for COVID-19, according to news reports. But there is no evidence they led to the recent decline in confirmed cases, given the lack of clear scientific evidence that they are effective at all in prevention or treatment.

A reminder: I am vaxxed. Took Pfizer shot #2 on March 8th.

I have no fear of those who are un-vaxxed and I associate with them daily at work. Getting vaccinated is a personal decision and one that I would gladly undo if given the chance.

I have looked at the numbers coming out of Israel and see people dying after their third or fourth (booster) shot. After watching several video interviews with Dr. Robert Malone, my conclusion is that we are seeing the emergence of ADE (antibody dependence enhancement) and that the vaccines are making matters worse for those who are vaccinated and then exposed to Covid.

I have seen some reports that suggest that ivermectin may, possibly, through mechanisms that we don't understand, be helpfiul in avoiding ADE. Time will tell. Many doctors are refusing to prescribe ivermectin and many parmacies are refusing to fill valid prescriptions (because the pharmacists know better than the doctors, I guess).

The FDA and CDC have blocked all non-US purchases of ivermectin and are rumored to be interdicting shipments.

That leaves the vet medicine. I am currently taking it without any noted side effects and will continue to do so as long as I can continue to purchase it.

I have included no links because I am not advocating this course of action for anyone else. I'm merely telling you what I am doing. You make your own decision.

Good luck.
    Don't tell me violence doesn't solve anything.

Look at Carthage.

Member #
    Images
    Bill, I can't express how sorry I feel for you to have such a regret! To have the trust of those we should be able to believe has our best interest be dissolved after having made such a monumental health decision has to be heart wrenching.

It's a decision Tammy and I face and question. We had a long deep conversation about this very thing this morning and weighing the actions of those intentionally panicking people and promoting the vaccines against the skepticism we know from our 60 years of experiences to just go with it (J&J if anything) are dissolving faster than a a snowflake in a blast furnace. We heard some interesting accounts today of just that kind of thing you mention and that is nearly sealing our decisions but as always we remain hopeful but skeptical the actual truth of all of this becomes clear.

In the end, we hope and pray people like you stay safe with no actual danger to your health from the decision to get that mRNA tech vaccine ever comes to pass.

Thanks, Andy.

I grew up in the medical field and married into it. I've got about 68 years of exposure to it. Nothing in the past year made much sense until I read about the liability shield in the PREP Act.

Vaxxed or not, none of us are out of the woods yet.

A reminder on who Dr Malone is

https://www.logically.ai/articles/wh...-robert-malone\

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/

I will include links.

Thank you for being vaccinated. That is the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    A reminder: I am vaxxed. Took Pfizer shot #2 on March 8th.

I have no fear of those who are un-vaxxed and I associate with them daily at work. Getting vaccinated is a personal decision and one that I would gladly undo if given the chance.

I have looked at the numbers coming out of Israel and see people dying after their third or fourth (booster) shot. After watching several video interviews with Dr. Robert Malone, my conclusion is that we are seeing the emergence of ADE (antibody dependence enhancement) and that the vaccines are making matters worse for those who are vaccinated and then exposed to Covid.

I have seen some reports that suggest that ivermectin may, possibly, through mechanisms that we don't understand, be helpfiul in avoiding ADE. Time will tell. Many doctors are refusing to prescribe ivermectin and many parmacies are refusing to fill valid prescriptions (because the pharmacists know better than the doctors, I guess).

The FDA and CDC have blocked all non-US purchases of ivermectin and are rumored to be interdicting shipments.

That leaves the vet medicine. I am currently taking it without any noted side effects and will continue to do so as long as I can continue to purchase it.

I have included no links because I am not advocating this course of action for anyone else. I'm merely telling you what I am doing. You make your own decision.

Good luck.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 16th, 2021 at 08:05 PM.

Member #
    Why would one person thank another for being vaccinated? That makes no sense due to the fact that vaccinated people catch and spread the virus just as easily as unvaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Why would one person thank another for being vaccinated? That makes no sense due to the fact that vaccinated people catch and spread the virus just as easily as unvaccinated.
    The vaxed are more of a threat to the rest of the population. They are the ones that wind up with some of the symptoms being suppressed and spread the virus without knowing they have it.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

What's the end goal? Is it elimination of the control group or something much worse?

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    The vaxed are more of a threat to the rest of the population. They are the ones that wind up with some of the symptoms being suppressed and spread the virus without knowing they have it.
    Epidemiologists (just not the ones favored by the politically favored crowd) are now starting to investigate the possibility the vax is mutating the virus worse and faster.

It's the same concept as how antibiotics can make a bacterial worse and stronger against antibiotics when so many people don't take the "killing dose" of the antibiotic by stopping taking them simply when they feel better instead of until the full prescription is finished. When the infection is simply stressed with the antibiotic instead of killed it makes it stronger strain as it adapts to the stress.

Since the covid vaxes aren't preventing hosts from being infected but covering up the symptoms, the vaxes may be stressing the virus and making them stronger. At least more is being evaluated to see what is really up with this instead of blindly following fauci, liberal news, and biden. It's for people like Bill's sake that I hope they determine that isn't the case and go find something that is much more effective at getting better control of this shit China's experimental lab let spread so bad onto the world.

Natural immunity and prayers are leading to the death of a lot of unvaxed...
    Weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    What's the end goal? Is it elimination of the control group or something much worse?

Can you back up your BSI statements at all?
    It is like saying "natural immunity" will protect you or horse paste is the solution... or Prayer Warriors uniting cures you...
    It is also like you don't understand how viruses mutate and survive. Weird again...
    In the end the weak link to getting to getting over this are the weakest link.. in this case those unvaxed. But unfortunately many are leaving this mortal coil and leaving behind families...

Epidemiologists (just not the ones favored by the politically favored crowd) are now starting to investigate the possibility the vax is mutating the virus worse and faster.

It's the same concept as how antibiotics can make a bacterial worse and stronger against antibiotics when so many people don't take the "killing dose" of the antibiotic by stopping taking them simply when they feel better instead of until the full prescription is finished. When the infection is simply stressed with the antibiotic instead of killed it makes it stronger strain as it adapts to the stress.

Since the covid vaxes aren't preventing hosts from being infected but covering up the symptoms, the vaxes may be stressing the virus and making them stronger. At least more is being evaluated to see what is really up with this instead of blindly following fauci, liberal news, and biden. It's for people like Bill's sake that I hope they determine that isn't the case and go find something that is much more effective at getting better control of this shit China's experimental lab let spread so bad onto the world.

This lady says COVID is a hoax and no worse than food poisoning. Jokes about wanting to get it and founds out....it is brutal.
    Needs prayers and says this “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with covid are. I am in so much pain. This is honestly the worst part about it.”
    Still not aware enough to get the vaccine.
    Nature finds a way...

https://www.thewrap.com/laura-loomer...tm_source=digg

That's it guys, I am converted. I am going to start ignoring science and all the empirical evidence I see in the world around me and start taking my medical advise from the pupper. I suggest you do the same, I mean his posts all seem so rational, well thought out, and intelligent. Plus he always posts a link, if someone went through all the trouble to write it down on the interwebby AND the pupper agrees with it, it's settled science.

Good!
    Don't die bro! Thanks Noah for acknowling how you may go!!!!! Thank you for no racist terms too!! God loves you and His scientists!!!

Cause in the end you are on the wrong side.

IÂ’m sitting here in my car this morning, too exhausted to even start driving. I canÂ’t get your face out of my head. These community hospital shifts are brutal. I remember taking care of you 4 weeks ago. You had gone to urgent care the beginning of august. Just barely in your 50Â’s. A few years older than me. No medical or surgical history. No vaccine. Diagnosed with Covid, sent home with meds. 2 days later EMS brought you in, hypoxic, in horrible condition. We quickly intubated you. You looked so bad. You suffered through proning. Acute kidney injury. Dialysis. 4 weeks ago we were hopeful. You were going for a peg and trach. We couldnÂ’t get you off sedation or you would panic and decompensate. I donÂ’t remember now what problem you were having that was making it so hard to get the trach done, I just remember it kept getting cancelled. Fast forward 5 weeks later. IÂ’m back at this hospital after my own bout of Covid. IÂ’m back to work already. But I was vaccinated. you are my patient again. You are not doing well. They thought after the trach you would do better. You did for a couple of days. Then the first lung collapsed needing a chest tube. Then the second. Then more pneumonia. More dialysis. You are a DNR now. Your wife is exhausted. We were supposed to make you comfort care tomorrow. You have 3 daughters. The youngest is just 14. We are waiting for her to come in.

You canÂ’t wait for tomorrow. I get report to find out you tanked. They pushed atropine at 6pm to get your heart rate up, went up on the pressors. Your wife has been told, she had just finally gotten to the laundry mat and put the clothes in. We tell her you wonÂ’t make the night. SheÂ’s hurrying as fast as she can.

I go in to see you. You are a shell. You don’t respond to anything anymore. You lay there, pale and gray, mouth hanging open. I wave a fly away from out of your mouth, it can’t seem to wait for you to pass. your wife and kids come in. They are barely holding it together. My eyes go to your youngest. She looks terrified and lost. I can’t imagine what this is like for her. I just want to hug her. I try to smile with my eyes from behind the mask, doing everything I can to give comfort. In an ideal world you would be my only patient- but we have only half the nurses we should. We are all running. Transferring patients to get more in. I have to go see my other unvaccinated Intubated Covid patient, also your age. I squeeze your wife’s arm supportively and hurry to put on all my gear. You seem “stable” so I hurry to do what I need in my other room. Im not in there 5 minutes and your heart rate and blood pressure drop again. The doctor sticks her head in to let me know. There’s nobody to go attend you, we are all drowning. I hurry. I come out and the doc asks me if we are waiting for any other family members to arrive- judging if we will make you “comfort” or keep trying to keep you alive.

I try to find a way to gently bring this up with your wife. She says at first no, nobody else is coming. Yes comfort measures are good. No more interventions. You are air hungry, breathing too fast and alarming your vent. Doc gives me pain med orders to keep you comfortable, I go up on sedation and push meds. Your 14 year old is holding your hand. She canÂ’t watch me do it, she is terrified of needles and afraid IÂ’m poking you. I show her IÂ’m not, itÂ’s just a syringe in your IV. Tears are in her eyes and she just canÂ’t watch. Doc tells me to turn of your pressors. Your wife comes out and says wait- let me call his mom. Your mom was planning on coming tomorrow morning. I go up on your pressors and we wait for her. This tiny frail woman comes in. She worries me. IÂ’m a mom myself. I canÂ’t imagine seeing my child like this, let alone watching him die. I give everyone some time, then when they are ready I turn off the blood pressure meds. Your heart rate is already in the 40Â’s. It doesnÂ’t take very long, about an hour. Your heart rate gets slower and slower as your oxygen level reads less and less, until there is no more blood pressure reading or oxygen. I watch your rhythm change, I know it will be moments. I want to be in there with you and your family, but we donÂ’t have enough staff. I sit on the monitor so I can keep silencing the maddening alarms. Your family watches as you flatline. A wail goes up that pierces my soul. ItÂ’s your girls. Your wife is trying to be strong for them. I keep silencing the alarm, trying to find help to get the monitor turned off. I print your last EKG strip showing asystole. I call the doctor as I frantically mash buttons. Finally I get some help to turn it off once the doctor has come to pronounce you and take you off the ventilator. Time of death, 3 hours into my shift. Even flatlined and off the vent, you give one little sigh and belly rise after the doctor pronounces. I pray your kids didnÂ’t see it, I donÂ’t want them any more traumatized. Your family stays a while. I make my mandated call to the organ and tissue donor line. We go through the rote questions, even though we both know Covid will keep you from being a donor. The lady on the other end asks me the cause of death. I give a dark laugh, Covid of course. I ask her is there any other kind right now? She sighs and says no. I hang up and check on your family. I go through all my tough questions and paperwork. Do you have a funeral home picked out? No? ThatÂ’s ok you can call us with that information. They ask what happens next. I tell them to take whatever time they need. Your wife asks me if we need the room. I lie and tell her no. Where will you go, they ask. I let them know you will be transported to the morgue, pending funeral home pick up. Your daughter gives a hitching sob. I ask if there are any belongings. Your mom wants your ring. Your wife has your regular wedding ring at home. ItÂ’s just silicone on your finger now, but I give it to your mom. The only thing else here is the shorts you came in the ambulance wearing. Your wife doesnÂ’t want them, she canÂ’t bear to look at it. She tells me to just throw them away.

Your family is ready to go. They mill about outside your room, all but your oldest. She can’t bear to leave you. She sits by your bed, crying. Your youngest is shriveled in on herself, holding her stomach like somehow she can contain her grief that way. I give my condolences to your family; it sounds hollow even to myself. What can I say? I tell your wife that your daughter can stay as long as she needs, they can go on home if they want. This is where your wife loses it, her voice breaking and tears spilling out. “I don’t want her driving by herself. I need to know she’s ok and not alone”. I nod in understanding. I have a kid her age. I have to go check on my other patient, I hear IV’s beeping and alarms going off. They never stop. When I come back out, you are all that’s left in the room. I do your post mortem care. All of the lines and tubes and invasive things have to come out. I remove your chest tubes, your dialysis catheter, your central line, your internal fecal bag. Your trach we worked so hard to put in. I try my best to clean up all the foul fluids and place bandages on you so you stop leaking so badly. I wash you and attach the tag to your toe. I get help and zip you into the body bag, naked but for that toe tag. Security comes and you finally leave this ICU, after entering it 7 weeks ago.

https://old.reddit.com/r/HermanCainA...to_my_patient/

That's it guys, I am converted. I am going to start ignoring science and all the empirical evidence I see in the world around me and start taking my medical advise from the pupper. I suggest you do the same, I mean his posts all seem so rational, well thought out, and intelligent. Plus he always posts a link, if someone went through all the trouble to write it down on the interwebby AND the pupper agrees with it, it's settled science.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 18th, 2021 at 10:43 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bgdog View Post
    good!
    Don't die bro! Thanks noah for acknowling how you may go!!!!! Thank you for no racist terms too!! God loves you and his scientists!!!

Cause in the end you are on the wrong side.

Iâ’m sitting here in my car this morning, too exhausted to even start driving. I canâ’t get your face out of my head. These community hospital shifts are brutal. I remember taking care of you 4 weeks ago. You had gone to urgent care the beginning of august. Just barely in your 50â’s. A few years older than me. No medical or surgical history. No vaccine. Diagnosed with covid, sent home with meds. 2 days later ems brought you in, hypoxic, in horrible condition. We quickly intubated you. You looked so bad. You suffered through proning. Acute kidney injury. Dialysis. 4 weeks ago we were hopeful. You were going for a peg and trach. We couldnâ’t get you off sedation or you would panic and decompensate. I donâ’t remember now what problem you were having that was making it so hard to get the trach done, i just remember it kept getting cancelled. Fast forward 5 weeks later. Iâ’m back at this hospital after my own bout of covid. Iâ’m back to work already. But i was vaccinated. You are my patient again. You are not doing well. They thought after the trach you would do better. You did for a couple of days. Then the first lung collapsed needing a chest tube. Then the second. Then more pneumonia. More dialysis. You are a dnr now. Your wife is exhausted. We were supposed to make you comfort care tomorrow. You have 3 daughters. The youngest is just 14. We are waiting for her to come in.

You canâ’t wait for tomorrow. I get report to find out you tanked. They pushed atropine at 6pm to get your heart rate up, went up on the pressors. Your wife has been told, she had just finally gotten to the laundry mat and put the clothes in. We tell her you wonâ’t make the night. Sheâ’s hurrying as fast as she can.

I go in to see you. You are a shell. You donâ’t respond to anything anymore. You lay there, pale and gray, mouth hanging open. I wave a fly away from out of your mouth, it canâ’t seem to wait for you to pass. Your wife and kids come in. They are barely holding it together. My eyes go to your youngest. She looks terrified and lost. I canâ’t imagine what this is like for her. I just want to hug her. I try to smile with my eyes from behind the mask, doing everything i can to give comfort. In an ideal world you would be my only patient- but we have only half the nurses we should. We are all running. Transferring patients to get more in. I have to go see my other unvaccinated intubated covid patient, also your age. I squeeze your wifeâ’s arm supportively and hurry to put on all my gear. You seem â“stableâ” so i hurry to do what i need in my other room. Im not in there 5 minutes and your heart rate and blood pressure drop again. The doctor sticks her head in to let me know. Thereâ’s nobody to go attend you, we are all drowning. I hurry. I come out and the doc asks me if we are waiting for any other family members to arrive- judging if we will make you â“comfortâ” or keep trying to keep you alive.

I try to find a way to gently bring this up with your wife. She says at first no, nobody else is coming. Yes comfort measures are good. No more interventions. You are air hungry, breathing too fast and alarming your vent. Doc gives me pain med orders to keep you comfortable, i go up on sedation and push meds. Your 14 year old is holding your hand. She canâ’t watch me do it, she is terrified of needles and afraid iâ’m poking you. I show her iâ’m not, itâ’s just a syringe in your iv. Tears are in her eyes and she just canâ’t watch. Doc tells me to turn of your pressors. Your wife comes out and says wait- let me call his mom. Your mom was planning on coming tomorrow morning. I go up on your pressors and we wait for her. This tiny frail woman comes in. She worries me. Iâ’m a mom myself. I canâ’t imagine seeing my child like this, let alone watching him die. I give everyone some time, then when they are ready i turn off the blood pressure meds. Your heart rate is already in the 40â’s. It doesnâ’t take very long, about an hour. Your heart rate gets slower and slower as your oxygen level reads less and less, until there is no more blood pressure reading or oxygen. I watch your rhythm change, i know it will be moments. I want to be in there with you and your family, but we donâ’t have enough staff. I sit on the monitor so i can keep silencing the maddening alarms. Your family watches as you flatline. A wail goes up that pierces my soul. Itâ’s your girls. Your wife is trying to be strong for them. I keep silencing the alarm, trying to find help to get the monitor turned off. I print your last ekg strip showing asystole. I call the doctor as i frantically mash buttons. Finally i get some help to turn it off once the doctor has come to pronounce you and take you off the ventilator. Time of death, 3 hours into my shift. Even flatlined and off the vent, you give one little sigh and belly rise after the doctor pronounces. I pray your kids didnâ’t see it, i donâ’t want them any more traumatized. Your family stays a while. I make my mandated call to the organ and tissue donor line. We go through the rote questions, even though we both know covid will keep you from being a donor. The lady on the other end asks me the cause of death. I give a dark laugh, covid of course. I ask her is there any other kind right now? She sighs and says no. I hang up and check on your family. I go through all my tough questions and paperwork. Do you have a funeral home picked out? No? Thatâ’s ok you can call us with that information. They ask what happens next. I tell them to take whatever time they need. Your wife asks me if we need the room. I lie and tell her no. Where will you go, they ask. I let them know you will be transported to the morgue, pending funeral home pick up. Your daughter gives a hitching sob. I ask if there are any belongings. Your mom wants your ring. Your wife has your regular wedding ring at home. Itâ’s just silicone on your finger now, but i give it to your mom. The only thing else here is the shorts you came in the ambulance wearing. Your wife doesnâ’t want them, she canâ’t bear to look at it. She tells me to just throw them away.

Your family is ready to go. They mill about outside your room, all but your oldest. She canâ’t bear to leave you. She sits by your bed, crying. Your youngest is shriveled in on herself, holding her stomach like somehow she can contain her grief that way. I give my condolences to your family; it sounds hollow even to myself. What can i say? I tell your wife that your daughter can stay as long as she needs, they can go on home if they want. This is where your wife loses it, her voice breaking and tears spilling out. â“i donâ’t want her driving by herself. I need to know sheâ’s ok and not aloneâ”. I nod in understanding. I have a kid her age. I have to go check on my other patient, i hear ivâ’s beeping and alarms going off. They never stop. When i come back out, you are all thatâ’s left in the room. I do your post mortem care. All of the lines and tubes and invasive things have to come out. I remove your chest tubes, your dialysis catheter, your central line, your internal fecal bag. Your trach we worked so hard to put in. I try my best to clean up all the foul fluids and place bandages on you so you stop leaking so badly. I wash you and attach the tag to your toe. i get help and zip you into the body bag, naked but for that toe tag. Security comes and you finally leave this icu, after entering it 7 weeks ago.

https://old.reddit.com/r/hermancaina...to_my_patient/
    lulz!

Member #
    Lol

My oldest son has a friend with an older brother who goes to dispensaries and sells THC products to underaged kids .... I call him the Street Pharmacist.

Although it's very different, he reminds me of the porch puppy ... so much wrong but convinced he's right. I guess I have to give the Street Pharmacist a little credit as he doesn't mix in an anti-Christian agenda while giving a "thanks" for no racist terms.

He has been contacted by law enforcement following complaints from parents. He has yet to be charged with hypocritical ignorance though...

...just sharing stuff...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Lol

My oldest son has a friend with an older brother who goes to dispensaries and sells THC products to underaged kids .... I call him the Street Pharmacist.

Although it's very different, he reminds me of the porch puppy ... so much wrong but convinced he's right. I guess I have to give the Street Pharmacist a little credit as he doesn't mix in an anti-Christian agenda while giving a "thanks" for no racist terms.

He has been contacted by law enforcement following complaints from parents. He has yet to be charged with hypocritical ignorance though...

...just sharing stuff...
    It is rather humorous how said mentioned puppy completely ignores posts that are presented with science backing them and just returns with a random im begging for the vaccine on my death bed post but thats how he works. I used to always trip him up so his best path was to brag that im on his ignore list. By ignoring me, he doesnt have to answer questions or be held accountable.

Member #
    Images
    Many people "beg for something" on their death beds...
    Wish I had back the time wasted working so much!
    Wish I saved more money so the last decade of my life wasn't eating dog food and sitting in the cold!
    Wish my drinking and driving didn't kill some family!
    Wish I wasn't an ignorant pothead and spent so much life clueless!
    Wish I didn't eat so much damned sugar that I'm now going to die from diabetes complications!
    Wish I didn't trash my liver drinking so much and got help before it was too late!
    Wish I didn't smoke cigarettes knowing full well what they do to lungs!
    Wish I didn't fall for that destroying vaping fad!
    Continue with an endless number of dying wishes

Yeah, someone on their death bed asking for something that might, or might not, have helped them prevent what it is they're losing life to...including one last wish for a vaccine that may not do jack shit to relieve their severe covid complications.

Shocking I know but it still doesn't mean jack shit for most people as we all get to die from this world regardless the reason and are likely to reflect and have a few wishes or begs for do overs that are meaningless by then.

Member #
    Images

Good!
    Don't die bro! Thanks Noah for acknowling how you may go!!!!! Thank you for no racist terms too!! God loves you and His scientists!!!

Cause in the end you are on the wrong side.]
    How did a guy as smart as you, with all the answers, misspell acknowledging? Now I am rethinking my plans.

Find one example ever of me making racist statement, you can't, yet you continue to call me a racist. The comments you make come from such an amazingly unintelligent place, it stopped being funny and became really sad a long time ago.

Member #
    Images

Your racist post was removed.... remember that? DELETED because it was so offensive.
    It was the same post you threatened the life of a sitting President....
    Ring a bell?
    8/27/31 was the date
    6:07 PM was the time

How did a guy as smart as you, with all the answers, misspell acknowledging? Now I am rethinking my plans.

Find one example ever of me making racist statement, you can't, yet you continue to call me a racist. The comments you make come from such an amazingly unintelligent place, it stopped being funny and became really sad a long time ago.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 21st, 2021 at 10:26 AM.

Member #
    Images
    Your racist post was removed.... remember that? DELETED because it was so offensive.
    Ring a bell?
    8/27/31 was the date

Future Crimes!!!

Ring a bell?
    8/27/31 was the date
    And what about that post was racist? It was about Biden...Deleted, rather moderated to help you look less foolish.

See you spin too much, "threatened the life of a sitting president", please. I specifically cited the legal verbiage of the crime of treason and said that Biden should swing for committing treason. That's a far cry from threatening his life, in fact I specifically called for him to receive due process, and the appropriate punishment defined in the legal statute which is death by hanging.

Again a disturbingly unintelligent post by the pupper.

You used a racist term
    Simple as that.
    That word you used is racist to describe him is racist.
    "I'll say it, I hate that ........ he should swing from the end of a traitors rope."

YOU MADE A racist term and threatened the President's life.
    I wish you could admit that.
    You were MODERATED to make you look less RACIST.
    Also you NEVER mentioned "due process" you weak child.
    I have receipts too...

#thoughtsandprayers

So a few options...
    You said it and may have been drunk.
    You were hacked.
    You let your true feelings out.
    You have dementia..
    You spoke your true self.

What is it?
    Clear this up please.

And what about that post was racist? It was about Biden...Deleted, rather moderated to help you look less foolish.

See you spin too much, "threatened the life of a sitting president", please. I specifically cited the legal verbiage of the crime of treason and said that Biden should swing for committing treason. That's a far cry from threatening his life, in fact I specifically called for him to receive due process, and the appropriate punishment defined in the legal statute which is death by hanging.

Again a disturbingly unintelligent post by the pupper.
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 21st, 2021 at 08:06 PM.

I LOLed at this

Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    Future Crimes!!!