Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Not me
    And why the flip do people vote for who they vote?
    Fits their perceived wants and needs, good or bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Get back under your bed with the rest of the herd.

So who here is going to defend Queen Pelosi for getting her hair done in violation of the rules there, and then claim she was “set up” and wants an apology from the salon owner? Who the royal **** votes for people like that and why?
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

Member #
    Images
    BTW, here in Florida it’s not anywhere near as bad as the press is saying. People aren’t dropping dead and hospitals aren’t crowded. Most businesses are open and except for masks in some places life here is pretty much back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Get back under your bed with the rest of the herd.

So who here is going to defend Queen Pelosi for getting her hair done in violation of the rules there, and then claim she was “set up” and wants an apology from the salon owner? Who the royal **** votes for people like that and why?
    I expected and she did it right away, play the victim and it's not my fault.

No sane person or American citizen would vote for her that I know of. Not even the unhinged radical left.

I don't know all of the ins and outs of voting in CA but I do know that our votes in CO are skewed and skewed badly. This is how Hickenlooper got into office, stayed in office and Polis got there. Polis was one of the people that got it going originally. This is about 45 minutes long and shows exactly how it was done.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    I was being silly about the no mask thing... I stay away from folks by at least 6 feet if not more on a bike and no one was around when I crashed.
    BUT
    I got screwed (5 of them) and a plate/\.
    A little over a week since surgery and more a inconvenience than painful.
    One handed typing sucks though...
    Gotcha ... Thanks for coming back to tell the truth about lying

Glad surgery went well and hope the healing process is quick

Member #
    Images
    I liked pelosi's original statement that the owner said she'd observe all covid requirements. That's stupid because that wasn't possible...the requirement said no salon business allowed.

When I thought about why the owner would release the video it makes sense. Turn pelosi down and lose her as a client or release the video and lose her as a client.

But why not just shut up and keep her as a client? I can only assume based on how I'd be fuming mad if in that position: 'Let me see, you and your state friends won't let me open for business to make income but you expect me to open just long enough to service you?? F you! I'm losing you as a client anyway so might as well show everyone else your hypocritical self appointed privilege.'

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    I liked pelosi's original statement that the owner said she'd observe all covid requirements. That's stupid because that wasn't possible...the requirement said no salon business allowed.

When I thought about why the owner would release the video it makes sense. Turn pelosi down and lose her as a client or release the video and lose her as a client.

But why not just shut up and keep her as a client? I can only assume based on how I'd be fuming mad if in that position: 'Let me see, you and your state friends won't let me open for business to make income but you expect me to open just long enough to service you?? F you! I'm losing you as a client anyway so might as well show everyone else your hypocritical self appointed privilege.'
    She is privileged and by dam deserves to be and if you dont believe me, just ask her.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #

OMG They should have..

Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    This is how Hickenlooper got into office, stayed in office and Polis got there. Polis was one of the people that got it going originally. This is about 45 minutes long and shows exactly how it was done.
    And now they tell us how well mail in voting works. Well, it worked for the Dems.
    BTW, thanks for posting this.
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

I chuckled at this

and I guffawed at this:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a4542366.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Gotcha ... Thanks for coming back to tell the truth about lying

Glad surgery went well and hope the healing process is quick

I guess this IS worse than a cold, or even a really bad flu....
    Yucky
    https://www.businessinsider.com/list...han-flu-2020-9

Member #
    Images
    that article also claims a much high death rate that what we actually have so im not inclined to believe much else in it

I believe that if the President had shut the country down earlier the Dems would have blamed him for interfering with the impeachment proceedings. Maybe if the Dems weren't so frothy mouthed crazy over impeachment the President might have had more time to handle the virus response. Maybe.

"Your honor, my client is innocent. The victim died of blood loss, and my client clearly only shot him 5 times."

Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    that article also claims a much high death rate that what we actually have so im not inclined to believe much else in it

Member #
    Images
    "Your honor, my client is innocent. The victim died of blood loss, and my client clearly only shot him 5 times."

more along the lines of: this witness lied about seeing anything. its clear that he was in a completely different country at the time of the incident

Naw more like, Oh Lordy there are tapes

The President said it and wasn't able to communicate to the country how to address it.
    And then told the country it ain't no thang.... 200K dead latter.... just a cold.
    This is deadly stuff!
    It's really an amazing thing....
    Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    more along the lines of: this witness lied about seeing anything. its clear that he was in a completely different country at the time of the incident
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 10th, 2020 at 08:22 PM.

200K dead latter (sic)....
    From March 17,2020:

2.2 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE U.S. COULD DIE IF CORONAVIRUS GOES UNCHECKED
    https://theintercept.com/2020/03/17/...air-pollution/

Sounds like the predictions were about 10 times worse than it turned out (at least so far), or it was checked.
    Let me ask, given that some number of people were going to die from the virus, and given that far fewer people died than some predicted, in your opinion how many could have died for Trump to be able to say he did a pretty good job?

Bonus question:
    When Winston Churchill said "we have nothing to fear but fear itself" was he downplaying the threat of the German Nazis?

Soooo 200K IS better than 2.2 million?
    Weird how we have learned more about this since we first locked down...
    I get it, it's just a cold.

Bonus answer It's a hoax perpetrated by the Democrats to the public but hush hush this is a very dangerous virus on the record to Woodward.
    Gotcha
    Also FDR said that in 1933 during the Great Depression... Fun fact
    http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5057/

PS doing some digging people REALLY listen to Trump campaign speeches?
    You believe Trump brought back so many auto plants too?
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFromCO View Post
    From March 17,2020:

2.2 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE U.S. COULD DIE IF CORONAVIRUS GOES UNCHECKED
    https://theintercept.com/2020/03/17/...air-pollution/

Sounds like the predictions were about 10 times worse than it turned out (at least so far), or it was checked.
    Let me ask, given that some number of people were going to die from the virus, and given that far fewer people died than some predicted, in your opinion how many could have died for Trump to be able to say he did a pretty good job?

Bonus question:
    When Winston Churchill said "we have nothing to fear but fear itself" was he downplaying the threat of the German Nazis?
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; September 11th, 2020 at 08:13 PM.

Consider the chaos we saw in spite of President Trump "downplaying" the virus. We had huge job losses, economic devastation, increase in suicides, food shortages, inability to visit doctors, etc. Now, can you imagine the havoc that may have resulted if he had gone full "hairs on fire" crazy like you seem to be suggesting that he should have done.
    I haven't heard President Trump say that he saved the auto plants, maybe he did it. Truth is that we all know that Obama stole them from the shareholders and then sold them to foreigners. That's how they were saved, except for Ford.

Member #

"it's a killer that rips you apart."
    “If you’re the wrong person, you don’t have a chance."
    The virus is "the plague"
    “It’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it."

Not Fauci, but Trump said this.
    Wild

The President claims he READ the book (he can't pay attention to daily security briefs...) and said it was BORING.
    His own words are boring...
    Let that sink in...
    He is rudderless..

"it's a killer that rips you apart."
    “If you’re the wrong person, you don’t have a chance."
    The virus is "the plague"
    “It’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it."

Not Fauci, but Trump said this.
    Wild

so 12k people die every year from falling down the stairs but 10K have died from the china wuhan virus, sounds like a health crisis to me

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    Images
    The President claims he READ the book (he can't pay attention to daily security briefs...) and said it was BORING.
    His own words are boring...
    Let that sink in...
    He is rudderless..

so,...... what is the solution?

there is not one single politician from the left that has any better credibility......

name one or two that can be believed any better
    Last edited by vb; September 16th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

Member #