Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 1179
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Now Dr. Fauci says we should all wear two masks, one over the top of the other.
    We should all wear face vacuums to keep the COVID out of our mouth and nose completely!
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Now Dr. Fauci says we should all wear two masks, one over the top of the other.
    Well if one does nothing, two should do twice as much.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    I went to the bank yesterday with a mask on. felt very weird
    never thought I would ever be able to do that.
    Metalhed
    Rock on Dude

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhed View Post
    I went to the bank yesterday with a mask on. felt very weird
    never thought I would ever be able to do that.
    The first time I did that was at our small bank where they know me ... I told them I've always dreamed about it, but with a different outcome.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Very true ... It's probably a good thing that we all have fake screen names to isolate our true iden....ti.....

Wait..... What?

Yeah, don't tell anyone, but my real name is David, not Dave. Shhhhhhhhhhh I wanna keep my privacy.
    Lunatic #15
    "A government big enough to give you a righteous buzz is also big enough to harsh your mellow." -Zapp
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Member #
    Images
    I like being around people wearing masks. If they cough or sneeze, I don't get boogers on me. Yeah I know the aerosol stuff still gets through... but I can't see them, so it's not as gross.

And Duncan's farts are at the molecular level. I think the world should probably just require him to wear a hazmat suit.

Member #
    Images
    Proudly un-offended.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Clod Hopper View Post
    You were not double-masked and therefore you do not care about others.

Yeah, masks in the bank are actually a really big security concern right now. And so are my farts
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Yeah, masks in the bank are actually a really big security concern right now. And so are my farts
    My bank here will not let you wearing a mask and has a sign stating that fact on the door.

Member #
    Images
    Well, you're not supposed to bring a weapon into the bank - you need to fart outside.

I call it concealed carry, silent but deadly

Member #
    Just keep on ignoring the truth liberal networks. You are doing a great job of protecting your darlings.

From Fox News - Mainstream networks largely ignore, downplay bombshell report on NY nursing home deaths
    Mainstream networks largely ignore, downplay bombshell report on NY nursing home deaths

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tv-net...ng-home-deaths

Member #

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    Third being diligent about what is need to STOP the spread of the virus.
    Joe Biden 10/15/20:
    "We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control." (even though the vaccine development was almost complete)

Also Joe Biden, January 2021:
    "there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months"

Hmmm.....

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    Joe Biden 10/15/20:
    "We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control." (even though the vaccine development was almost complete)

"there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months"

Hmmm.....
    Also interesting, apparently CDPHE has decided that their arbitrary ranges for when they shut everyone down are up for change, and have proposed a new system that wouldn't kick in until .5% (vs the current .35%) infection rate, but the best part is that they are opening it up to PUBLIC weigh in on the program...... Way to go science.....

Member #
    From Fox News - California, Florida show similar COVID trends despite different policies
    California, Florida show similar COVID trends despite different policies

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...ent-approaches

But the vaccine wasn't complete was it?
    Nor was the plan to implement it, was it?
    Nor was the support to implement it, was it?
    Nor was the crew to do t, was it?
    I get it this is now the D's problem because the R's did a great job getting us here... LOL
    A virus doesn't give two poops of what you believe in, people have been staying in because it is cold and states are realizing that this virus is a disrupter.
    So.... key takeaway stay away from your fellow humans and wear a mask.
    Pretty simple way to stop a virus, WILD.

But you do you
    Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    Joe Biden 10/15/20:

Hmmm.....
    ****ing coward.
    Sweater
    Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.

500,000 passed away from this, hopefully this tide will continue to slow down with the vaccines finally getting into the most vulnerable out there.
    Let that number sink in... that ain't a cold or a flu.

Is that a national number?

Any death is horrible really. But I don't believe that number. I believe it to be far inflated. In fact a family member died within the last few months and even though she fought heart problems for many years, and one Covid test popped positive (no symptoms BTW), and two other tests were negative, she was put down as a Covid death. And the more people I talk to, the more I hear a very similar story.

It is the flu? No, it can be far nastier. But I am so disenchanted with all this COVID crap because we're not seeing the truth.
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Member #
    Even if the true number is 500,000 which i doubt and as already stated any number is bad, the CDC was predicting over two million deaths in the US at first so it sounds like we did pretty good overall.

Member #
    Yeah, that is strange. Not a single case of the normal flu.....anywhere.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post

In fact a family member died within the last few months and even though she fought heart problems for many years, and one Covid test popped positive (no symptoms BTW), and two other tests were negative, she was put down as a Covid death. And the more people I talk to, the more I hear a very similar story.
    I deliver alot to the state pen in Canon and a guard I see alot were BSing about it and a few weeks later seen him again and he said his FIL had died and they listed "With Covid19" on his death cert even though he did not have it.. He said his whole family was pissed about it. How can they get away with that crap? Isn't a death cert a legal document?

That is a national number. If you don't like 500K number, what would work? And I agree way TOO many of our older generation have passed.
    The thing is that is is as you said FAR DEADLIER than the flu and TAXES everything so much more.
    And I agree it all sucks.

But hopefully the new JJ vaccine helps out too.

Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post

Any death is horrible really. But I don't believe that number. I believe it to be far inflated. In fact a family member died within the last few months and even though she fought heart problems for many years, and one Covid test popped positive (no symptoms BTW), and two other tests were negative, she was put down as a Covid death. And the more people I talk to, the more I hear a very similar story.

It is the flu? No, it can be far nastier. But I am so disenchanted with all this COVID crap because we're not seeing the truth.

Also this.. let's use a "false flag" pandemic to our job.... but lick the boot of a false god.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/26/polit...ing/index.html

Also this.. let's use a "false flag" pandemic to our job.... but lick the boot of a false god.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/26/polit...ing/index.html
    I bet they were the first to do it, no faux outrage here, move along

If you ain't first you are last.
    Either way, appalling.
    So we should accept it.
    Because Trump is my gawd?

She seems not to care about you....

Freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado also signed a letter saying she couldn't attend votes and was listed as a CPAC speaker, though CNN spotted her in the Capitol earlier in the day Friday and it was unclear if she planned to skip evening votes, including on the $1.9 trillion Covid relief package.

I bet they were the first to do it, no faux outrage here, move along
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; February 26th, 2021 at 08:49 PM.

Well, appointing a delegate to proxy your predetermined vote is actually commonplace and considered an acceptable practice. I am not excusing it but it's hardly shocking, and your sudden outrage over the practice is bold face partisanship. It would appear that the media and the D's have sunk to a new low by forcing this vote as a procedural trick to intentionally occur at the same time as CPAC.

Where the fawk did I say anything about Trump, or even anything that could be tied to Trump. You become a bigger joke with every keystroke pupper. I expect you to call out the next D that votes by proxy, oh wait you already missed it.

Lauren registered her vote by an acceptable method, she just didn't bow to the crypt keeper to do so, not that her vote was of any consequence since this was always going to be a straight party line vote and the passage was a foregone conclusion. She is doing exactly what we sent her there to do, mind your own representative.

Umm my sudden outrage is they are using a "plandemic" they think is a false flag as an EXCUSE to worship at a GOLDEN STATUTE of TRUMP that was made in MEXICO! (CPAC isn't about the R's it is about.... wait for it, worshiping a failure of a man, Trump)
    And your rep Lauren is liar.
    I am glad that is why you sent her there.

Well, appointing a delegate to proxy your predetermined vote is actually commonplace and considered an acceptable practice. I am not excusing it but it's hardly shocking, and your sudden outrage over the practice is bold face partisanship. It would appear that the media and the D's have sunk to a new low by forcing this vote as a procedural trick to intentionally occur at the same time as CPAC.

Where the fawk did I say anything about Trump, or even anything that could be tied to Trump. You become a bigger joke with every keystroke pupper. I expect you to call out the next D that votes by proxy, oh wait you already missed it.

Lauren registered her vote by an acceptable method, she just didn't bow to the crypt keeper to do so, not that her vote was of any consequence since this was always going to be a straight party line vote and the passage was a foregone conclusion. She is doing exactly what we sent her there to do, mind your own representative.

Dude, put down the crack pipe and back away

Member #
    lulz, pretty on-point....

It's a shame they cant do it that easily though... even incoherent babble requires some sort of fuel.

Weak, but to be expected....
    It's OK.

A lot going on lately besides R's using the vaccine to hang out in FL.
    First the one shot J&J vaccine has been approved.

Next and really wild is Trump and his wife got the shot and forgot to inform the nation, must of been busy packing and got caught up in that.

Lastly he told his worshipers (my bad ardent supporters) to get the vaccine!! That is huge too. Because he poopooed almost all other forms of diminishing the virus, unless it was Hydroxycholoroquine and if you unfortunately live in OK, you have some for sell... since last July....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/ok...ile/index.html

A lot going on lately besides R's using the vaccine to hang out in FL.
    First the one shot J&J vaccine has been approved.

Next and really wild is Trump and his wife got the shot and forgot to inform the nation, must of been busy packing and got caught up in that.

Lastly he told his worshipers (my bad ardent supporters) to get the vaccine!! That is huge too. Because he poopooed almost all other forms of diminishing the virus, unless it was Hydroxycholoroquine and if you unfortunately live in OK, you have some for sell... since last July....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/ok...ile/index.html

That's it?
    You are a one trick pony that is old and fragile, like the one you see at the country fair about to die, dragging kids around in a circle. And that is sad and weak.

Today's news:
    Enough vaccine for all adults in the US to be vaccinated by May!
    2 rivals are working together to make more vaccines.
    JandJ working on a vaccine for kids.

Today's news:
    Enough vaccine for all adults in the US to be vaccinated by May!
    2 rivals are working together to make more vaccines.
    JandJ working on a vaccine for kids.
    Imaging where we would be with vaccinations if they hadn't held up the approvals for political reasons. Is this a new development? We have been on pace for over a million a day since the previous administration.
    Good for them working together, I hope they make a shit ton of money.

When it's all said and done, we beat the Ice Age and we will beat Covid if we just follow the science.
    In 1978 I was 27 and wasn't brave enough to stand up for science but a few brave individuals with the knowledge of the future did, and they saved us.

I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

Political reasons?
    Anything to back that up....
    because the previous administration said things:
    The vaccine would be here before the election
    The virus would be gone after the election.

and why are you sharing your (I am guessing) driver license photo?
    Makes no sense, but have come to expect that...
    (also we were NO where on that pace under the Grand Cheeto)
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/17/polit...sis/index.html

And you know who wins when they work together? All of us.
    Peace and love.

Imaging (Huh?) where we would be with vaccinations if they hadn't held up the approvals for political reasons. Is this a new development? We have been on pace for over a million a day since the previous administration.
    Good for them working together, I hope they make a shit ton of money.

Member #
    From Politico

This kind of goes against lil doggies assertions that Trump did nothing for the virus.

Slavitt: I would ‘tip my hat’ to Trump’s Operation Warp Speed - POLITICO
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...p-speed-475310