Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Member #
    I actually don't mind Tulsa, but who the hell is out on the web searching Tulsaworld.com that doesn't actually live in Tulsa?

....pretty random Covid pandemic factoid and I'll be sure to log that their total cases just went from 7600 to 7800 over some time period.

...probably some other random counties out in rural 'merica where they have seen Covid spikes of 100% over night when some dude gave it to his wife and now there are twice as many infected there....

Only 1 person is on my ignore and they live in Mediocre... OK
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

Tulsa is pretty important next week
    Sign your waivers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I actually don't mind Tulsa, but who the hell is out on the web searching Tulsaworld.com that doesn't actually live in Tulsa?

....pretty random Covid pandemic factoid and I'll be sure to log that their total cases just went from 7600 to 7800 over some time period.

...probably some other random counties out in rural 'merica where they have seen Covid spikes of 100% over night when some dude gave it to his wife and now there are twice as many infected there....

Member #
    Pretty funny. I guess little bitty puppydog is askeert to actually have a conversation with anyone who doesn't agree with him since he doesn't have his libtard buddy snottycards to join in with him. Ghey....

I love the, i have him on ignore post. That's awesome!!!!

Its also awesome to know that after what, eight or nine years that i am still taking up space in your head, lol.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Pretty funny. I guess little bitty puppydog is askeert to actually have a conversation with anyone who doesn't agree with him since he doesn't have his libtard buddy snottycards to join in with him. Ghey....

I love the, i have him on ignore post. That's awesome!!!!

Its also awesome to know that after what, eight or nine years that i am still taking up space in your head, lol.
    Don't know about you but I just got a bit verclempt...

Member #
    Images
    OK is still way below the national average for cases and deaths per capita. Colorado is just slightly below average. If you remove NYC as an outlier, we're up there pretty far.
    Jon, AKA The Man With The Plan, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Illegitimi non Carborundum = "Don't let the bastards get you down" Micris Fidelis="Faithful to small things" And it's an anagram...I'll let you figure it out

Member #
    I love how the media keeps reporting that cases are rising as states open up like that is some kind of shocking news. Also, i haven't seen a single report from any news agency follow their OMG case numbers are increasing headlines with any type of statistics as far as how many of these "new cases" are hospitalizing people or how many are slightly uncomfortable or how many do not even have symptoms.

I am just guessing that the vast majority are in the latter two descriptions.

Member #
    Here in this joint some media is reporting the increase in numbers. However more responsible ones are giving the whole story. More cases due to way more testing but they also show way more not infected thus statistically driving the rate down. Also way less hospitalizations.
    Wandering in the wilderness.

I guess the key takeaway is would you attend a political rally at this time?
    Would you wear a mask?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Plan View Post
    OK is still way below the national average for cases and deaths per capita. Colorado is just slightly below average. If you remove NYC as an outlier, we're up there pretty far.
    Itty bitty puppydoggies post had nothing to do with this thread. He just has a hard on for me and it was directed at me. He, like most liberals like to try to point out their superiority over others.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    I guess the key takeaway is would you attend a political rally at this time? Yes
    Would you wear a mask? No... I am not a sheeple and refuse to wear one.. I want to breathe in germs it's what makes our immune system stronger. I really don't wanna die from getting a cold.

Member #
    Images
    No and no

It just seems odd to hold a rally in a state that's having an overall uptick in COVID cases and a state Trump should easily win....

It seems like all the hullabaloo lead to an pretty empty stadium. The media overhyped this!!! #stopthetesting

Member #
    Images
    Overhyped yes but Biden's campaign will have to pay people and bus em in to get even half that many people to one of his rallies.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Overhyped yes but Biden's campaign will have to pay people and bus em in to get even half that many people to one of his rallies.
    Much like they will do on election day.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

I hope you BURN your mail-in ballot.
    You will show them.
    Voter fraud is rampant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post

I wonder (truly) if he (Biden) will hold rallies. And how they work out? He is SO PC!!!!
    And remember when Trump paid folks to show up to his rallies?
    Pepperridge Farms remembers...

Member #
    Images
    I don't remember that. Likely because it was ignored in favor of the clearly manufactured Russia hoax and the wildly exaggerated Ukrainian sandal and the petty dem led impeachment circus and the vast emptiness of the Mueller report and learning how the FBI was weaponized against an incoming campaign and...

If any organization has the skill to "fabricate something out of little or nothing", under secret protections by the highest levels of our Govt, it's the FBI/CIA. With 2 years+ and $40M they still couldn't come up with anything but charges against low level associates that weren't even related to the directed investigation.

The left keeps screaming and crying about all that but most of America are starting to wake up to what the last administration did to our country and see their continued desperate claims trying to hold onto their self serving power - thank God. So maybe it's because it simply wasn't believed because of the history of the previously made up outrages.

The left keeps screaming and crying about all that but most of America are starting to wake up to what the last administration did to our country and see their continued desperate claims trying to hold onto their self serving power - thank God. So maybe it's because it simply wasn't believed because of the history of the previously made up outrages.
    I so hope you are right!
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    I so hope you are right!
    I seriously doubt I'm in the minority guilty of initial thinking "Well shit, looks like they finally did find evidence of his doing something against the law!", only to be followed by the thought "Seriously, you wadded your panties and exaggerated your claim to be some great crime over that!?". After years of it they have converted my initial reactions to 'Yeah right, we've been hearing those sky-is-falling claims for the past 3 years'. People like me don't waste a moment of effort or time on the popular social medias like twit, fakebook, dic-tok, etc trying to convince haters blinded simply because someone isn't from their 'in-crowd' of lifelong politicians.

I am GLAD we are stopping this.
    Less testing, less cases, and it will just GO AWAY!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#3c2131865fac

Member #
    Images
    Color me shocked. If not for all those tests he took in school his grades would look so much better.
    This is my boom stick.

I don't think we ever saw those perfect grades LOL

Also DO NOT go to Texas. Not because they are "mean", or it is hot... it is hot. A hot spot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by crashXJ View Post
    Color me shocked. If not for all those tests he took in school his grades would look so much better.

Member #
    All of the media acts completely shocked and its a "story" that cases are rising after states start opening up. Well no $#!t Sherlock. Of course cases are rising after states start opening up. We would most likely be in the final stages of this crap if states hadnt shut down to begin with.

You can close the country for a year and its still going to be there when you come out.

Dumbasses...

Member #
    Images
    The good thing is, death rates are still falling, but they lag infection rates by about 2 weeks. If that trend continues, we should expect to see a rise in deaths. But, we are still projected to be well below our hospitals' capacities. As treatment options expand and improve, the case fatality rate should fall. Positive side of the quarantine is, it allowed our medical researchers time to test treatments, and not be overwhelmed. Actual randomized controlled trials that have lead to treatments that are now proven to increase survival.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Member #
    When you see a guy driving along by himself with a mask on, do ya wonder if he goes to bed at night by himself wearing a condom because he is afraid that he might have sex?

#stolen from somewhere.

This video has already been removed, but I found it again here:
    https://youtu.be/65v7ua6emnQ

Search "COVID 911:The DEEP STATE insurgency" to find it once it gets removed again.

Don't know what to think but I fear more of that is true than isn't.

Real talk did the DEEP STATE cancel Trump's rally in Alabama or are they being duped by the Lame Steam Media?
    This Karen wants to know...

Edit QANON? For reals?

Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    This video has already been removed, but I found it again here:
    https://youtu.be/65v7ua6emnQ

Search "COVID 911:The DEEP STATE insurgency" to find it once it gets removed again.

Don't know what to think but I fear more of that is true than isn't.

Cool Good news everybody!!!!

Our Presidents says it is OK to wear a mask, he looks like the Lone Ranger when he wears his!!!!!

Member #
    Images
    Covid has now done something to make cash and change disappear.

Member #