Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Member #
    I stopped at a convenience store after work and when i got to the counter to check out, they had plexiglass put up with just enough room to put your purchases under so they could scan them. As i was checking out, i noticed the CA Prop 65 label that ran all the way across said plexiglass telling me that this product will give you cancer and cause reproductive issues blah blah blah.

I pointed it out to the dude behind the counter and told him they he was screwed because being exposed to said product was going to give him cancer and make all his kids be born nekkid and he just stared at me. Of course he was a millennial so that was expected.

I then told him that i would rather take my chances with some coronas than with cancer which was met with an equally blank stare.

My God, I'm glad that I am old and hopefully won't see what this country ends up like.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I stopped at a convenience store after work and when i got to the counter to check out, they had plexiglass put up with just enough room to put your purchases under so they could scan them. As i was checking out, i noticed the CA Prop 65 label that ran all the way across said plexiglass telling me that this product will give you cancer and cause reproductive issues blah blah blah.

I pointed it out to the dude behind the counter and told him they he was screwed because being exposed to said product was going to give him cancer and make all his kids be born nekkid and he just stared at me. Of course he was a millennial so that was expected.

I then told him that i would rather take my chances with some coronas than with cancer which was met with an equally blank stare.

My God, I'm glad that I am old and hopefully won't see what this country ends up like.
    Your #1 fan "CAN"not read that....

I hope we take a moment and acknowledge that Herman Cain led a legit life and I just wonder if he wore a mask in Mediocre (or OK to some) he might still be with us.
    #Godsplan
    #itisafakevirus
    #whyisntBarrongoingbacktoschoolthisfall
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    I hope we take a moment and acknowledge that Herman Cain led a legit life and I just wonder if he wore a mask in Mediocre (or OK to some) he might still be with us.
    #Godsplan
    #itisafakevirus
    #whyisntBarrongoingbacktoschoolthisfall

Ill just reply with you are a dumbass since you claim to not read my posts even though i know you do

Member #
    Images
    but if it STOPS the spread of this virus, WHY NOT?
    You actually think wearing a mask is going to stop the virus from spreading?

ROFLMAO

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post

ROFLMAO
    It takes a special kind of stupid.

Member #
    Straight from the Mayo Clinic since libtards like to throw out that others don't believe in science.

COVID-19: Mayo Clinic expert answers questions about masks after CDC updates its recommendation – Mayo Clinic News Network
    https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/d...ecommendation/

The covid 19 critters are 0.12 microns in size. A N95 mask will filter down to 0.1 micron which gives it a 95% efficiency rating which is where it gets its name. That is ONLY if it is worn correctly AND put on and taken off correctly which nobody does with any of their face coverings no matter what the type that i have noticed, not to mention that they aren't N95 to begin with.

The Mayo Clinic goes on to say that the main reason mask wearing has been recommended is for, and i quote "a behavioral reminder that there's a pandemic and life is not the same right now ― and a reminder not to put our hands in our eyes nose or mouth until we've washed our hands".

I am not a mouth breathing idiot that needs to wear a feed bag to remind me not to walk around sucking my thumbs like they apparently assume all who aren't as special as them do.

There you have it...in science. Face masks do not work, period. Its just a bunch of feel good BS.

Member #
    Images
    Not only do they not work, in most cases they cause people to touch their face more often.

Its simple to just watch the mask wearers. Its an observable function. Anyone that says different is just not observant or they are not honest.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Not only do they not work, in most cases they cause people to touch their face more often.
    Don't be bringing logic into this conversation.

Fixed it for you....

ROFLMAO
    Herd immunity really ain't working

You actually think not wearing a mask is going to stop the virus from spreading?

ROFLMAO
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; August 2nd, 2020 at 09:33 AM.

Member #
    Images

ROFLMAO
    Straight from the Mayo Clinic since libtards like to throw out that others don't believe in science.

COVID-19: Mayo Clinic expert answers questions about masks after CDC updates its recommendation – Mayo Clinic News Network
    https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/d...ecommendation/

The covid 19 critters are 0.12 microns in size. A N95 mask will filter down to 0.1 micron which gives it a 95% efficiency rating which is where it gets its name. That is ONLY if it is worn correctly AND put on and taken off correctly which nobody does with any of their face coverings no matter what the type that i have noticed, not to mention that they aren't N95 to begin with.

The Mayo Clinic goes on to say that the main reason mask wearing has been recommended is for, and i quote "a behavioral reminder that there's a pandemic and life is not the same right now ― and a reminder not to put our hands in our eyes nose or mouth until we've washed our hands".

I am not a mouth breathing idiot that needs to wear a feed bag to remind me not to walk around sucking my thumbs like they apparently assume all who aren't as special as them do.

There you have it...in science. Face masks do not work, period. Its just a bunch of feel good BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post

Its simple to just watch the mask wearers. Its an observable function. Anyone that says different is just not observant or they are not honest.
    Of course they don't, that's why they're moving on to recommending goggles now.

Next up, they'll recommend (mandate?) burqas and the islamic appeasement will be complete.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Of course they don't, that's why they're moving on to recommending goggles now.

Next up, they'll recommend (mandate?) burqas and the islamic appeasement will be complete.
    Pretty much.

Its sad that itty bitty weiner dog cant read this although i know he really does.

I just don't who to believe anymore old dudes on here who are susceptible to this fake cold or an esteemed set of MD's like those from the Mayo Clinic...

A cloth mask is intended to trap droplets that are released when the wearer talks, coughs or sneezes. Asking everyone to wear cloth masks can help reduce the spread of the virus by people who have COVID-19 but don't realize it. Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus when they are widely used by people in public settings. And countries that required face masks, testing, isolation and social distancing early in the pandemic have successfully slowed the spread of the virus.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

Member #
    I just don't who to believe anymore old dudes on here who are susceptible to this fake cold or an esteemed set of MD's like those from the Mayo Clinic...

A cloth mask is intended to trap droplets that are released when the wearer talks, coughs or sneezes. Asking everyone to wear cloth masks can help reduce the spread of the virus by people who have COVID-19 but don't realize it. Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus when they are widely used by people in public settings. And countries that required face masks, testing, isolation and social distancing early in the pandemic have successfully slowed the spread of the virus.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449
    I get it. You are a sheeple and can't decide who to follow. This post also proves that you do read everything that i post because you you can't stand to not read it, LO freakin' L.

Member #
    Please post another screanshot that i am blocked again. That is always entertaining.

A few months into the virus. What has happened so far? Sorry if it's a repost.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g7i7c5p3jc
    I started with nothing, and I've got most of it left.

Member #
    Its science until it goes against the narrative. Its also math if you want to be honest about what masks do.

Are your kids or for most here, grand kids going back to school?
    Donald wants our kids to go back, but Melania's kid isn't...

We have three choices.
    1. At home learning
    2. Partial at home and at school
    3. Full time at school.

My kids are headed to school.
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

My son goes to a charter, plan was to go to school, they just changed that.
    My daughter was planning on 2 at school/2 at home (no full time option in our district). We changed to all online and with a group of students we know, since every indication is pointing to an all online being what happens and would rather have a plan in place and keep it "smooth" for her.

Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    We have three choices.
    1. At home learning
    2. Partial at home and at school
    3. Full time at school.

My kids are headed to school.

This is a great interview where facts matter and Trump looks really dumb.... really

https://www.axios.com/full-axios-hbo...tag=MSF0951a18

Our issue is spending money on new devices. Our current Kindle and Ipad are archaic and will not make it thru even just a month of online schooling. We are also private schooling them, so that makes me feel better for cleanliness. Additionally, we are in ND where numbers are low. But if they move to online only, we will have scrambling for new i-devices.

Member #
    I didn't nor will i waste my time watching an obviously biased tape against Trump. I mean, we all know he says some stupid things some times. I just wonder if lil bitty weiner..........dog has ever searched for a compilation of Biden boo boos. OMG! Biden is who he or anyone thinks is a better offering?

That's where you guys are. I remember your wife was (is?) AF (dental) and moved around a bit. We lucked out and got Chrome books from the district last year (son got one from the charter, school got the rest of the kid's one) so they are good to go on that end. Just need to find that work/school balance.

creepycrawler

This message is hidden because creepycrawler is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Lol, let me guess.. nothing of substance because lil' creep thinks it is fake news and brings nothing to the conversation again and says something like, "Libtards suck! It is just a cold! I am in EMT school! Louis Gohmert isn't sick."

Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    Our issue is spending money on new devices. Our current Kindle and Ipad are archaic and will not make it thru even just a month of online schooling. We are also private schooling them, so that makes me feel better for cleanliness. Additionally, we are in ND where numbers are low. But if they move to online only, we will have scrambling for new i-devices.

Member #
    creepycrawler

View Post

Damn dude, just remove him from your ignore list ... If you don't like what anyone else says, just ignore their post and move on. That's what I do, as well as most of us that are still around here .... It just feels like the kid who puts his fingers in his ears and screams "I can't hear you" repeatedly when they don't want to hear what the other kid is saying.... and the fact you keep posting that is magnifying that your fingers are in your ears and you're not gonna eat your vegetables.

When you show up here to try and push your own agendas toward others here, those fingers in your ears do not help your credibility to the few who might remotely openly listen/explore whatever point you're trying to make.

I've admitted that I don't mind these recent efforts as it gives a little entertainment life to a very low traffic environment these days, so I'm definitely not trying to "shoo" anyone away ... However, I have to imagine professional trollers out there would be rolling their eyes at that silliness.

Carry on...
    Last edited by Rex Ashton; August 4th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.

Member #
    That's where you guys are. I remember your wife was (is?) AF (dental) and moved around a bit. We lucked out and got Chrome books from the district last year (son got one from the charter, school got the rest of the kid's one) so they are good to go on that end. Just need to find that work/school balance.

creepycrawler

View Post

Lol, let me guess.. nothing of substance because lil' creep thinks it is fake news and brings nothing to the conversation again and says something like, "Libtards suck! It is just a cold! I am in EMT school! Louis Gohmert isn't sick."
    Again proving what an ignorant dumbass you are assuming what i may have said....supposedly since you have already proven by you statements that you do in fact read my posts.

Wow. Its amazing how much space i take up in your head for you to keep wanting to point out that i am on your ignore list. Let me see if i can help your dumbass out with this. Ignore means you actually don't recognize or even observe the presence of something. You clearly are having a problem with this simple definition.

Don't get me wrong. I get it. You have so much empty space in your mind numbed head that its easy to rent space there. Here is the problem. I haven't paid my rent bill in your head in years and you are too stupid to evict me.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Damn dude, just remove him from your ignore list ... If you don't like what anyone else says, just ignore their post and move on. That's what I do, as well as most of us that are still around here .... It just feels like the kid who puts his fingers in his ears and screams "I can't hear you" repeatedly when they don't want to hear what the other kid is saying.... and the fact you keep posting that is magnifying that your fingers are in your ears and you're not gonna eat your vegetables.

When you show up here to try and push your own agendas toward others here, those fingers in your ears do not help your credibility to the few who might remotely openly listen/explore whatever point you're trying to make.

I've admitted that I don't mind these recent efforts as it gives a little entertainment life to a very low traffic environment these days, so I'm definitely not trying to "shoo" anyone away ... However, I have to imagine professional trollers out there would be rolling their eyes at that silliness.

Carry on...
    Fours beers for you... But did have to fix one thing you posted..

Member #
    Again proving what an ignorant dumbass you are assuming what i may have said....supposedly since you have already proven by you statements that you do in fact read my posts.

Wow. Its amazing how much space i take up in your head for you to keep wanting to point out that i am on your ignore list. Let me see if i can help your dumbass out with this. Ignore means you actually don't recognize or even observe the presence of something. You clearly are having a problem with this simple definition.

Don't get me wrong. I get it. You have so much empty space in your mind numbed head that its easy to rent space there. Here is the problem. I haven't paid my rent bill in your head in years and you are too stupid to evict me.
    I dunno if quoting myself works or not but either way, its worth repeating,

Member #
    I dunno if quoting myself works or not but either way, its worth repeating,
    I don't think it works for your intended objective....

Well, FWIW there were others of us out there making a point on your behalf....

Not sure if you saw that or not ....

.... this thread is growing tiresome now.

Basketball is back until Covid shuts it down again in about 15 mins ... Reruns of Seinfeld also floating toward the top now

Member #
    I don't think it works for your intended objective....

Well, FWIW there were others of us out there making a point on your behalf....

Not sure if you saw that or not ....

.... this thread is growing tiresome now.

Basketball is back until Covid shuts it down again in about 15 mins ... Reruns of Seinfeld also floating toward the top now
    Yeah, im over this thread as well unless meaningful news comes along.

I do realize that i am lucky to be in an area that has really felt very little effects from it other than having to get a black market haircut in the first few weeks but since then, everything has been open including the city swimming pool which is packed every time i have driven past it.

As i have stated before, we have been covered up as in our best year ever at work but we are starting to feel the effects of the stupid flu now as it is starting to get difficult to get parts as well as equipment in a timely fashion. Hopefully this isn't a long lasting issue.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; August 5th, 2020 at 05:03 AM.

He was put on my ignore list for a reason, and using the ignore list allows me to guess what ignore him... this was sage advice by Eric back in the day. And I listened to that advice. I don't have to see what he says when he is blocked.
    I don't need to hear what he says because it is verbal diarrhea, he is the little dude who stands behind the bully in the movie and says "yeah, so there". Nothing of value.
    I am not pushing an agenda, anymore than anyone else is, I am trying to broaden people's views, this forum has a "mind think" that is just odd. The cool thing is that others in this thread I may not agree with but at least they have a point, for the last decade plus Creep hasn't. It's the "libtards fault" is his mantra from back in the day, and I am sure it is still the same.

You know how some people are repulsed by snakes or seeing their Ex in the Dollar Store? This is Creep to me. When I see a post "quoted" from him by someone else I just pass over it, like Bell Biv Devoe said, "Poison!"
    I meet him once and it was uninspiring to say the least.. and this was before he hung from every word I wrote.
    It is just odd that he is so fascinated with me and feels the need to respond. Now that is truly Creepy.
    Living rent free in his head.
    So that is where I am coming from in regards to the lil' guy.

So let's go back to discussing the ever changing times we live in with COVID19.

In summary from CO4x4
    Masks are bad, but science show they are effective in decreasing the spread.
    Hydroxychloroquine works, but Adm Brett Girior and real scientist (not Demon semen doctors) say it's time to move on

Carry on...
    Last edited by 1BGDOG; August 5th, 2020 at 10:43 AM.

Member #
    I am not pushing an agenda, anymore than anyone else is, I am trying to broaden people's views, this forum has a "mind think" that is just odd.
    You and I have very differing viewpoints on that statement, and that's OK....

You know how some people are repulsed by snakes or seeing their Ex in the Dollar Store? This is Creep to me. When I see a post "quoted" from him by someone else I just pass over it, like Bell Biv Devoe said, "Poison!"
    I meet him once and it was uninspiring to say the least..
    Those strike me as fairly weird examples ... seeing their ex in the dollar store is definitely a new one for me .... and I forgot about Bell Biv Davoe .....

I hope I don't get that stoopid song stuck in my head now .... walking around Home Depot thinking "never trust a big butt and a smile"

As far as passing over his "quoted" posts, you could easily do the same with his (or any of our) original ones too .... That happens quite a bit around here.

.....Pretty sure we met one time many years ago in a parking lot in Aurora for about 20 seconds when you bought a set of Warn hubs from me. I doubt there was much time for any inspiring impressions to be made. There have been quite a few people around here over the years with whom my viewpoints differ, and theirs with mine.... even to the point of rude, passive aggressive, or insulting posts. Putting someone on "ignore" would('ve) take the fun out of it.

Member #
    High School Football here has officially been pushed to a spring sport .... As of this morning, my 10yo's youth football league is still moving forward with their season this fall ...

He has a 2.5 hour practice tomorrow, a 1.5 hour practice Sunday --- helmets only

(3) 1.5 hour practices next week --- full pads.

.... waiting to hear for cancellations.

He had 2 basketball games on Saturday and my 15yo has had 2 basketball tournaments over the past 3 weeks with a total of 8 games for him .... Once the kids are done playing; hands all over each other; fouling each other; helping each other up, etc .... by rule they can't do the end-of-game handshake, high 5, or elbow bump thing

.... the 4th graders did anyway.

Member #
    That’s going really screw up the smaller schools. I know my school won’t be able to support it. They can’t field boys and girls sports of different kinds at the same time just not enough kids.
    Wandering in the wilderness.

Member #
    Images
    Just for Rex. Enjoy!

Proudly un-offended.

Member #
    ^^^^^ lulz ....

As much as I appreciate it, you know there's no way I'm clicking on that shit

Member #
    So, one of the 32 starting QB's in the NFL just had a false positive COVID 19 test ....

If it happened to Matt Stafford who would fit the profile of "let's just check again --- oops, he's good;" it can make one wonder about these other "outbreaks" among sports teams .... Does asymptomatic mean it might be a false positive? .....

.... and in the the much larger sample size of the rest of mainstream America? .... wondering how many asymptomatic people have quarantined for 2 weeks if the test has a +/- accuracy rate....

So we did meet, I thought so!!! LOL
    Yes it was hubs for my old YJ Crawler build.
    And to Creepy I didn't buy anything from him, just a rando encounter at an Aurora convenience store on a weekday AM. I mean if I recall he was a Toyota guy... and Dana axles is where it is at LOL.
    For me, keeping him in on ignore just makes my life easier. No need to see what he said, no need to care what he said. Just easy peasy. Again back in the day, he brought nothing to the party for me, so easy to just block.
    He's poison!!! LOL

I am more of a Libertarian with a weird streak. My dad, an officer in the Marine, always said, I would do horribly in the military. I would ask too many questions that really mattered and that would bother those in command. I take that as a compliment.

You and I have very differing viewpoints on that statement, and that's OK....

Those strike me as fairly weird examples ... seeing their ex in the dollar store is definitely a new one for me .... and I forgot about Bell Biv Davoe .....

I hope I don't get that stoopid song stuck in my head now .... walking around Home Depot thinking "never trust a big butt and a smile"

As far as passing over his "quoted" posts, you could easily do the same with his (or any of our) original ones too .... That happens quite a bit around here.

.....Pretty sure we met one time many years ago in a parking lot in Aurora for about 20 seconds when you bought a set of Warn hubs from me. I doubt there was much time for any inspiring impressions to be made. There have been quite a few people around here over the years with whom my viewpoints differ, and theirs with mine.... even to the point of rude, passive aggressive, or insulting posts. Putting someone on "ignore" would('ve) take the fun out of it.

Now you get it!!! LOL

^^^^^ lulz ....

As much as I appreciate it, you know there's no way I'm clicking on that shit

Member #
    Images
    I am trying to broaden people's views
    You really suck at this, just to put it bluntly, as evidenced by:

In summary from CO4x4
    Masks are bad, but science show they are effective in decreasing the spread.
    Hydroxychloroquine works, but Adm Brett Girior and real scientist (not Demon semen doctors) say it's time to move on
    You don't broaden people's views by mocking theirs and turning those view into something that is an inaccurate representation. Guess what, this group doesn't believe in mob mentality, so just move on. Your "broadening" isn't ever going to be effective to people who think for themselves.

Well said Rex.