Member #
    Images

Spring Creek - Fri July 5

I'm not the bookface so I'm posting here hoping there's still peeps browsing this forum. Got my post-Moab tweaks done, the new LS is running great, and I got a brand new set of BFG reds mounted up so my junk is ready to rock for the season. I want to take my 7-year old daughter & the dogs out for a nice easy day on the trail. I have Friday the 5th off and it sounds like a perfect day to hit Spring Creek for the day and finish up with a cold one from Tommy Knocker's. Anyone interested?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJeepGuy View Post
    I'm not the bookface so I'm posting here hoping there's still peeps browsing this forum. Got my post-Moab tweaks done, the new LS is running great, and I got a brand new set of BFG reds mounted up so my junk is ready to rock for the season. I want to take my 7-year old daughter & the dogs out for a nice easy day on the trail. I have Friday the 5th off and it sounds like a perfect day to hit Spring Creek for the day and finish up with a cold one from Tommy Knocker's. Anyone interested?
    I'm planning on hitting Spring Creek tomorrow July 6th.
    Late notice -- but let me know if you or anyone else will be in the neighborhood.
    Partially Erect YJ