Question How to Figure Out a Jeep Price?

Hey all, it's been a while! I'm selling my Jeep and I'm not sure how to figure out my asking price. It has been pretty heavily modified but I wouldn't consider it a buggy. It's not something a typical driver would want, I don't think, but it's great for someone wanting to get on the trails. I don't even know how to start figuring it out. Any tips? Thanks!
    2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4" lift, 37s
    Queen Lunatic #6
    TrailDamage.com Founder

Well, let's start with the list of stuff/mods along with year/model of the original Jeep.
    “It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.” Calvin Coolidge

You'll be lucky to get 50% of purchase price on the mods, not including labor. Then depending on condition of the stock stuff, KBB or NADA would be good go-by's. Also, searching ebay and the likes for similar jeeps might help you as well.
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    You'll be lucky to get 50% of purchase price on the mods, not including labor. Then depending on condition of the stock stuff, KBB or NADA would be good go-by's. Also, searching ebay and the likes for similar jeeps might help you as well.
    This! You’ll be luck to get more the KBB on a moded car
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350

Member #
    Images
    The only way you'll get more is to find a buyer that wants exactly what you have, that usually takes along time.
    Have you ever seen a man eat so much fish?