Thread: Quick ejs run

Quick ejs run

Took the Tacoma out for a few days of wheeling during ejs to see what the fuss was about as Iíve never been. Saw some pretty cool rigs and got to test the truck in its new getup. It did really well. Got some love for the truck while out there too which is nice from the generally Jeep crowd. Ran pickle, Moab rim, totw, Hellís,and even got the truck up potato salad hill. Was a fun and full 3 days. Best part was getting 25mpg back home on 37ís.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just boogie

Member #
    Images
    Nice!!
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350

Member #
    Images
    Awesome
    Have you ever seen a man eat so much fish?

Nice Tacoma!

I broke my Moab cherry 20 years ago during EJS. Celebrated my son's 1st birthday there.

There's only one obstacle I've refused to do and it is Potato Salad Hill. Maybe I've just seen more videos of it than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Colo.TJ View Post
    Nice Tacoma!

I broke my Moab cherry 20 years ago during EJS. Celebrated my son's 1st birthday there.

There's only one obstacle I've refused to do and it is Potato Salad Hill. Maybe I've just seen more videos of it than you.
    Thanks.
    Hahaha. Iíve seen plenty of flops and nasty rolls. But Iíve been up it in the tj and the Xj. Plus I sat and talked to zane and George about the right line for the truck (being ifs and open front diff) which was good.

Really nice Taco. If $$ would allow, I'd build one of those and then perhaps my wife would finally go with me??
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Quote Originally Posted by 74BuckinBronc View Post
    Really nice Taco. If $$ would allow, I'd build one of those and then perhaps my wife would finally go with me??
    Thanks. This is the wifeís rig. I have the tj. Iíve been abusing it since she canít drive it right now and needing to test out the parts and setup on the truck. Now hopefully I can get back to wheeling my turd.