Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NFL 2019 thread

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    What an ending to the Cleveland/Pittsburgh game. Never have I seen a QB get hit in the head with his own helmet.

Member #
    Images

I looked closely a bunch of times in stop action and it looked like Rudolf put his hand in Garratt's face mask as they hit the ground during the tackle.
    worse yet # 53 was flat kicking Garratt's helmet.
    Burleson Tx, Where the Honey's have lotsa Miilk!
    Colorado Mountain Pass Collector for 30 years with 161
    1976 401 Wagoneer 1999 Frontier V6 4x4

One half does not make a complete game.

But it has been a fun half to watch!

Go Broncos!
    Don't tell me violence doesn't solve anything.

Look at Carthage.

www.staythetrail.org

Member #
    It would be great if after today, everyone would now STFU about Kaepernick since he chose to not show up for his own workout that was arranged for him which he relocated 1 hour away at the last minute....

Somehow, I don't think that will be the case and people will continue mention his name. If none of the 8 teams that drove the extra hour on Saturday (after they flew to Atlanta) sign him, he should just go away and make as much money as he can training high school quarterbacks in whatever town he wants to live.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    It would be great if after today, everyone would now STFU about Kaepernick since he chose to not show up for his own workout that was arranged for him which he relocated 1 hour away at the last minute....

Somehow, I don't think that will be the case and people will continue mention his name. If none of the 8 teams that drove the extra hour on Saturday (after they flew to Atlanta) sign him, he should just go away and make as much money as he can training high school quarterbacks in whatever town he wants to live.
    Training them how to kneel??? lol
    hookers and blow!

Trumps economy is so good that Kaepernick got a job interview. He didn't get a job but at least got an interview.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

Member #
    As much as i hate to say it, go New England. Yes, i hate the kabois that much.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #

Member #

Member #

Member #

Member #

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Lulz.

Member #
    Images
    Sounds like Lock will be making his first start tomorrow. And Miller is still listed as questionable, with Fangio stating that he is 50-50. Should make for another interesting game.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Sounds like Lock will be making his first start tomorrow. And Miller is still listed as questionable, with Fangio stating that he is 50-50. Should make for another interesting game.
    Wow, 19,000+ no shows at today's game. Most empty the stadium has been. Miller didn't play, Lock played decent without showing any signs of having happy feet. Interesting game. Great outcome. Always awesome to watch crybaby Rivers continue to earn his name

Member #
    Wow, 19,000+ no shows at today's game. Most empty the stadium has been. Miller didn't play, Lock played decent without showing any signs of having happy feet. Interesting game. Great outcome. Always awesome to watch crybaby Rivers continue to earn his name
    The empty seats were very visible on tv.

Member #
    Images
    Wow, 19,000+ no shows at today's game. Most empty the stadium has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    The empty seats were very visible on tv.
    I was wrong. The stadium held less people for Josh McDaniel's last game as coach. Forgot about that one.

Was weird to be at the stadium to experience it. Haven't watched the televised version yet, but it had to be weird to watch too. Only saving grace was that those who made it out were still loud when it counted.

Man, it was great to see River be the crybaby we all know him to be. Not sure if he is going to retire after this year, but he should. He doesn't look close to his younger self.

Member #
    Man, it was great to see River be the crybaby we all know him to be. Not sure if he is going to retire after this year, but he should. He doesn't look close to his younger self.
    Agreed. It seems Rivers has lost his "mojo" .... the number of games they have lost by 7 or fewer points is becoming astounding.

One could make the argument that your quote would still be relevant if you replaced Rivers with Brady. The Texans were poorly coached at the end of their game while becoming complacent and allowing the Patriots to make things interesting ....

.... but I did enjoy watching Brady's frustration unfold on camera.

Member #

Member #

Member #
    Images
    Panthers fire Ron Rivera after 9 seasons. Named Perry Farewell interim HC

Member #
    Am i the only one who has noticed that Jason Garrett looks just like an old version of Bobby from King of the Hill? His face is close but his hair line/hair cut is exact.

JJ up in his booth after every play for the last two weeks. Dang it Bobby...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Am i the only one who has noticed that Jason Garrett looks just like an old version of Bobby from King of the Hill? His face is close but his hair line/hair cut is exact.

JJ up in his booth after every play for the last two weeks. Dang it Bobby...
    As much as Trey (and I) watches KOTH, can't believe I didn't put that together.... He does look like Bobby Hill ... He's a bit too slender, but put him in some green shorts, a blue shirt, and white tube socks and that's Bobby.