Crawlin for a Cure Saturday /Holy Cross on Sunday

I am going to be in Eagle tomorrow with a buddy for the "Crawlin for a Cure. His rig is down so we will only have mine. Going to make a weekend out of it to get away from work! We will be staying in Eagle Saturday night then drive to Holy Cross Sunday morning. We will probably get a fairly early start. If anyone is interested in joining let me know. I am thinking big parking lot on entrance road around 9am. We can be flexible if anyone is interested. Todd

Had a great trip. Crawlin for a Cure in Eagle, Colorado was a great event. It was very entertaining and put on for a good cause. If anyone gets the chance to go to this next year, do it, it was well worth it. We also were able to hit some Gypsum trails. I have never wheeled the area and it was great. Tie Rod Bender and Middle Middle were the two trails we hit. I want to return when I am not alone to run a few of the harder ones as well. On Sunday we headed up to Holy Cross and it was a great time as usual, good weather and no traffic!

Member #
    Images
    Awesome!! I was going to go but got stuck on a painting project on the house that was delayed because of rain.

Gypsum is soooooo much fun! Better be ready for a Marathon of a day
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350