The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images

Little help please!

Hey all!

Fox31 is putting together the Denver Broncos Tailgating Hall Of Fame. http://kdvr.com/2017/09/12/denver-br...ike-true-pros/

And I think my good buddy and his tailgating rig, the OCU, should be included. My buddy has had season tickets for over 25 years now, and has tailgated at almost every home game, rain, snow, or shine. And a few years ago, he finally upped the tailgating ante by having the Orange Crush Unit tailgating rig built. There is a build thread in the "pro section" here dedicated to putting it together! And it even has it's own Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/OrangeCrushUnit

Please help me get my good buddy and his incredible tailgating rig into the HOF by emailing the fine folks at Fox31 and telling them to check out this rig! Here is the email address: tips@kdvr.com

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Aaron; May 22nd, 2018 at 02:37 PM.

Member #
    Images
    Wow, what a response! Seriously, no need to keep emailing! Been contacted by Fox31 and got things going! Thanks all!!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Wow, what a response! Seriously, no need to keep emailing! Been contacted by Fox31 and got things going! Thanks all!!!!
    You're welcome....

Of course, I didn't really have anything to do with is since I just now saw your post

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    You're welcome....

Of course, I didn't really have anything to do with is since I just now saw your post
    Lol! Thanks!

Sounds like Channel 2/Fox 31 will be doing a story on it and my buddy tonight. They are on the way to interview him now!

Member #
    Lol! Thanks!

Sounds like Channel 2/Fox 31 will be doing a story on it and my buddy tonight. They are on the way to interview him now!
    Cool... I just set the dvr

Member #
    Images
    Lol! Thanks!

Hell yes!
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

Member #
    It has to be one of the coolest tailgating rigs alive. Like Rex, i just now saw this but i would have put in the recommendation had i seen it earlier.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Story got bumped from tonight's broadcast due to some breaking news. My buddy was very nervous about it an kinda upset that I wouldn't come down and be a part of it. He kept saying "you are in this as much as I am". This made me chuckle. Being on TV again doesn't interest me. But watching my buddy squirm a little sure is a good time

I will update when we find out the air date.

Member #
    Story got bumped from tonight's broadcast due to some breaking news. My buddy was very nervous about it an kinda upset that I wouldn't come down and be a part of it. He kept saying "you are in this as much as I am". This made me chuckle. Being on TV again doesn't interest me. But watching my buddy squirm a little sure is a good time

I will update when we find out the air date.
    That sucks... please do update us....

Guess I can delete a bunch of dvr'd news now, which is sad, since I care more about the tail-gating wagon more than breaking news...