Montrose Memorial Day Weekend

We're going to head up to Montrose Memorial Day weekend. We'll arrive Friday evening. Looking for some suggestions on a place to camp with a motorhome and hopefully someone to tag along with and hit the trails Saturday and Sunday. This will be our first trip to the area.

Member #
    Images
    What trails are you hoping to do?
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    What trails are you hoping to do?
    We're flexible, going to have a jimmys buggy and a TJ on tons and stickies. Would love to hit die trying, death row, topless, etc. maybe boulder canyon

I might be interested in that if you don't mind company. I know someone who lives there with a buggy that may be willing to show us around.
    Red 1st gen 4Runner, White Buggy

Member #
    Images
    You can camp pretty close to those trails if you dont need hookups . I can show you where the trails are. Some of those are out of my league currently. But ive been on most of them in previous rigs. If you need a place to park anything i have some room at my house.

Awesome, thank you. We're heading up Friday morning so should be there in the early afternoon. We'll have a motorhome, but don't need hookups. Likely going to camp along rim road if we can make it in. We'll have a class c motorhome, black jimmys buggy, black TJ and the tow rigs, should be pretty hard to miss