Member #

Trying again. 21rd or billings this weekend.4/28 or 4/29

Going to try to go do 21rd or Billings again this weekend. Couldn't find anyone soon enough last weekend. Anyone wanna go? I'm in an xj on 40s. But more then willing to go with anyone with a smaller or larger rig.
    Overkill is a very underrated achievement.

We're running Carnage Saturday and Sunday weather permitting if you want to make the drive and meet up. Just 2 of us so far. I see that you're in Junction, but figured I'd throw it out there. We're driving well equipped beaters.

Member #
    Thanks for the invite sir, but its a little far out for me.

Member #
    We've got a few people running 21rd this sunday if anyone wants to join. Not sure on a start time but somewhere between 9 and 11am. Im on 40s, another guys on 37s and ones on 35s.

Cool. We need to do a junction trip soon. I'll hit you up when we get close to a date.

Member #
    Sounds good man. Let me know, be glade to go wheelin with ya. Have fun out there.

Wardog, did we meet at Carnage yesterday?
    Red 1st gen 4Runner, White Buggy

Member #
    Images
    Did it happen?
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Probably. I was in the loud White YJ buggy, with the Grey 1st gen Yota buggy. What were you driving? I don't remember seeing a red 4 runner, but I have a really hard time recollecting. We're heading back to there or Indy on the 18th. Haven't decided yet.

he has a white buggy wit tj grill and hood. it is also loud. maybe you were riding with him? lol

Followed him all the way to BV then lost him (I think). Figured he drove on to Montrose or something. I think he gave our friend Heather a ride up Carnage when she went back to camp for beers. Sick rig! Crazy how easy it is to miss people on that trail. Especially for how short it is. Let's all meet up next time. We're going again the 18th-20th. Not sure where yet.

I think they ran chinamans first

Yep, Gave Heather A ride up Carnage. Passed you guys when you where coming on to 285 from C470. I had to go in to town for gas when you all turned on the road for Carnage. We ran China first to make sure I worked out some bugs then started up carnage. We got stopped by the group behind you. I should be open the 18th-20th as far as I know. Was not in my 4Runner at the time. My buggy is the white poison spyder 502 Bruiser.
    Last edited by Nimbus; May 4th, 2018 at 07:01 AM.

Sorry about the thread hijack..

Right on! Hit me up when it gets closer.
    Brian 720-217-5015

Guess I need to check the stage area. I need to go wheeling.
    CJ/buggy,FI406,465,205,D60,14boltFF on beadlocked 39.50 swampers.See build.
    http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=134201
    '70Jeepster, 225,T-14,D20,10bolt,12bolt on 34/9.50/15 Swampers
    www.tubebuggies.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cheepin View Post
    Guess I need to check the stage area. I need to go wheeling.
    May try to hit billings here shortly. Let me know if you wanna join.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Sorry about the thread hijack..
    No worries at all man.

Member #
    Id be up for Billings this Saturday.

Dan

Let me know when your going out again. I am about done with my new tank build install.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel04 View Post
    Id be up for Billings this Saturday.

Dan
    Hey man sorry I just saw this. Theres a group going to 21 rd this saturday, then billings this sunday.

Member #
    Let me know when your going out again. I am about done with my new tank build install.
    Theres a group doing 21 rd this saturday, and then billings this sunday. I will hopefully be with the billings group sunday.

Member #
    Images
    What time are you guys doing Billings Sunday? TJRecreation and I were planning on hitting Billings Sunday morning.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    What time are you guys doing Billings Sunday? TJRecreation and I were planning on hitting Billings Sunday morning.
    Sounds like everyone's meeting at safeway @9am. So probably be on the trail for 10. So far there's between 7-10 rigs going.

Member #
    Cheepin let us know if you wanna join sunday

Member #
    Whoever wants to join us, the plan is to meet at the safeway on Broadway @9am.

Member #
    Images
    Report and pictures?????!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Report and pictures?????!!!
    Haha Oh I have a report. I broke.... ALOT. Ripped 3 tires off the rims, the front passenger came off twice, then the third time wouldn't go back on and I had to drive all the way back to the parking lot with a flat 40. I also had a pass side hub that wouldnt engage. So I got all the way to the rock pile in 2wd, the hub finally locked in and I snapped a pass stub shaft, dr/pass u joints, bent a tie rod, and the pass hub exploded. Was a good day! Oh and the wife yelled at me alot hahaha

Member #
    There was somewhere between 15-25 rigs that ran billings Sunday. Still seemed to flow through pretty good. Not much wait time.

Member #
    Images
    Thats alot of breaking!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezalycasaid View Post
    Haha Oh I have a report. I broke.... ALOT. Ripped 3 tires off the rims, the front passenger came off twice, then the third time wouldn't go back on and I had to drive all the way back to the parking lot with a flat 40. I also had a pass side hub that wouldnt engage. So I got all the way to the rock pile in 2wd, the hub finally locked in and I snapped a pass stub shaft, dr/pass u joints, bent a tie rod, and the pass hub exploded. Was a good day! Oh and the wife yelled at me alot hahaha
    What became of your old TJ? I remember running PSM in Moab with you back in 2011.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.