Tacoma World - entertainment

If you own a Tacoma you kinda HAVE to visit Tacoma World occasionally.

Do not have any liquids near your computer when you read this: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/...-wrong.538082/
    (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' along
    You'll forget about me after I've been gone
    (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door

Member #
    Images
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

Member #
    Like that is enough to make a turdyoda look cool.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

thats classic!
    1950 CJ3a - Wilma
    1999 F350 PSD - Betty

Tacoma World, especially the third gen forum, is full of real thinkers.
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Images
    I had to wait for the pics to load and just started reading the comments, then started thinking about when I put projectors in my taco that i just used a cookie sheet and there was no going to the other room... I think I was less worried when the baby was born than baking headlights.

Then the pics loaded and as soon as I saw all the documentation I realized where the real issue was.
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    Images
    I didn't read much of it but something is not right, a towel would not catch fire until over 400 degrees.
    Have you ever seen a man eat so much fish?

Member #
    So, someone wanna explain exactly what he was trying to do? I only made it through the first page.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JpRngr View Post
    So, someone wanna explain exactly what he was trying to do? I only made it through the first page.
    You separate the clear lens from the rest of the headlight. Paint the inside black and put it back together...

You have to heat up the glue "adhesive" that hold's the two pieces together. Black headlight mod.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JpRngr View Post
    Other people do this with older headlights to replace the halogen bulb assemblies with HID projectors

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newracer View Post
    I didn't read much of it but something is not right, a towel would not catch fire until over 400 degrees.
    One of the posters on TW mentioned that while the temp of the oven was set to a temp that wouldnít ignite cotton, the cotton was an inch or less from the element rolling at 700*+. Also, he didnít turn the oven OFF before loading the headlight into the oven as he was supposed to.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    One of the posters on TW mentioned that while the temp of the oven was set to a temp that wouldnít ignite cotton, the cotton was an inch or less from the element rolling at 700*+. Also, he didnít turn the oven OFF before loading the headlight into the oven as he was supposed to.
    That makes sense.

Member #
    Images
    One of the posters on TW mentioned that while the temp of the oven was set to a temp that wouldnít ignite cotton, the cotton was an inch or less from the element rolling at 700*+..
    Probably this.

Also, he didnít turn the oven OFF before loading the headlight into the oven as he was supposed to.
    Not so much this. It had been in the oven for closer to an hour at increasing temps before it lit up.
    Proudly un-offended.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
    You separate the clear lens from the rest of the headlight. Paint the inside black and put it back together...

You have to heat up the glue "adhesive" that hold's the two pieces together. Black headlight mod.
    Ahh.... because headlights (and brake lights) are so much more effective when they're tinted. Tool deserves every bit of grief the Innerweb is throwing at him. It's not epic on the "Herculiner on the hootus" scale, but it's something.
    ☻/ This is Muhammad.
    /▌ 
    / \ Copy and paste him
    Jim - www.yuccaman.com - '04 LJ Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Yucca-Man View Post
    Ahh.... because headlights (and brake lights) are so much more effective when they're tinted. Tool deserves every bit of grief the Innerweb is throwing at him. It's not epic on the "Herculiner on the hootus" scale, but it's something.
    It's an HID with a proper projector so painting the shroud black won't impact it's functionality as a headlight but will make it shitty as a reflector