First Spotting of a New JL Yesterday Morning

I saw 2 of them with MI mfg plates coming down from the mountains Monday am. I've seen pics before, but this was the first one's I've seen in person. All the previous generation changes seem like they were pretty major facelifts. This one not so much. Looks like a JK with LED marker lights (turn signals?) in the fenders. There are some other changes, but they're pretty subtle.
    Murray's Toys: 76 FJ40, 00 Toyota MR2, 07 KTM 450EXC, 05 Suzuki SV1000S, 12 Yeti SB66c, too many skis to list...

I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee

Member #
    Images
    i just cant get in to JK's or the JL's just not my cup of tea any more
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350

I own a built JKU (as you may recall) and love it. I drive it to and from the trails and drive home at 80+ no issues.
    But, in the next year or so I see a LJ in my future. And then it will be on, hopefully.
    That makes me think about a new trailer and making sure my tow rig is up for it, which it should be.
    Hmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by tjjared413 View Post
    i just cant get in to JK's or the JL's just not my cup of tea any more
    [SIZE=4]I don't even own a Jeep, oh wait I do and it is sick! [/SIZE]:P
    [URL]http://www.factcheck.org/[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.staythetrail.org"]
    [/URL]

Member #
    Images
    I think I saw these today. A red and a grey/silver one?

Seems like I keep seeing test cars in the neighborhood. There must either be a house they stop overnight at or someone in the area that drives these test cars. In the last few months, I've seen these Jeeps, a 3 or 4 trucks with the front and rear bras to hide the grill and lights and one with the full on anti-photography vinyl job. All with Michigan plates.

Apparently the Stanley Lake area is a hotbed for test mules these days.
    '01 "Cherokee" - Kind of.... (Jeep: Steering Column, Firewall, Partial "frame", Brake Booster,and a Little Sheet Metal)

Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus View Post
    I think I saw these today. A red and a grey/silver one?

Seems like I keep seeing test cars in the neighborhood. There must either be a house they stop overnight at or someone in the area that drives these test cars. In the last few months, I've seen these Jeeps, a 3 or 4 trucks with the front and rear bras to hide the grill and lights and one with the full on anti-photography vinyl job. All with Michigan plates.

Apparently the Stanley Lake area is a hotbed for test mules these days.
    Yup, a red one and a grey one. The Dillon area and whole front range seem to be a very popular test area for manufacturers. High altitude testing as such. They stay at the hotel right beside the Arapahoe Cafe in Dillon all the time, usually with full padded camo, or all the black and white crazy stickers. I see Rousch stickered 3/4T test trucks pulling flatbeds on I-76/I-70 all the time.