Iron Chest / Grizzly this weekend

One other and I are headed up to run Iron Chest and Grizzly this weekend. Hopefully leaving Friday after work and camping off of Tincup for the weekend. Any interest?
    We live in a age of entitlement.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    One other and I are headed up to run Iron Chest and Grizzly this weekend. Hopefully leaving Friday after work and camping off of Tincup for the weekend. Any interest?
    I have some work to finish on my wj this week, but if I can finish, I would love to run up Saturday morning and do a run. I haven't run either trail. Iron chest I think I'm fine with, but no knowledge of grizzly at all
    06 rubicon unlimited, Rokmen all around

Carl Sagan: "If it can be destroyed by the truth, then it deserves to be destroyed by the truth"

Grizzly is not as rough as Iron chest. Just the first spot where you have to get up rocks is in front of a creek and with wet tires can be difficult. The view at the end is worth it. This photo is from 2014 but it has been dug out since.

If anyone decides to go, I am leaving sometime this morning (Friday) and will be camping up Tincup pass Alex will be joining later today. I'll be in the big red 4runner and Alex in his yellow RC rig cb channel 4 ham radio 146.550. Otherwise for those coming up Saturday morning meet at truck and trailers (white F350 crew long bed with red superior trailer) around 9:30 am ish?