Penrose trails

Are the Penrose trails open now?
    Brad Hunt
    Blandinsville, Illinois
    [email]huntfarm@winco.net[/email]
    1974 Bronco

Member #
    Images
    its allways open unless its wet... and we have been getting a lot of rain... I would call the BLM and ask if its open 719-269-8500
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350

I'd like to know where you wheel in IL and the area... I moved to just east of StL about a year ago. Going to Flat Nasty on Saturday (my first outing). Thanks!
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Member #
    We travel for good stuff. SMORR park is excellent not far from you. We have our own abandoned rock quarry here with trails to get our local 4x4 fix. Ended up not going to Penrose and ran more trails around Buena Vista, Co. Let me know if you ever come up toward Macomb.
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by BradH View Post
    We travel for good stuff. SMORR park is excellent not far from you. We have our own abandoned rock quarry here with trails to get our local 4x4 fix. Ended up not going to Penrose and ran more trails around Buena Vista, Co. Let me know if you ever come up toward Macomb.
    Brad
    Thanks Brad! Will do!

Glad you enjoyed BV. Probably my favorite area of CO since there is such a diversity of trails there.