Youtube Offroad Series' - what's your fav?

So since I have cut the cable, and only have Amazon Prime so far, I've been using my Roku 3 to watch some Youtube stuff. There is some neat ones and I'd like to find more, but most of youtube is just novice guys like myself who may not even have music on their video and no editing. What's out there that is fun to watch? I could expand the criteria to nearly anything gearhead related.

I've been watching Dirt Every Day with Fred Williams, and others by user wayalife as (mostly) he documents the JK Experience.
    God Forgives, Rock's Don't www.ucora.org
    1973 Bronco, 351 SEFI, Locked, discs, 35's ZF-5spd and Atlas 4spd. 235:1 Crawl Ratio

Member #
    Images
    Not off road specific, but I watch Mighty Car Mods, B is for Build, and a couple motovloggers.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

Roadkill
    break, fix, repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Roadkill
    This. Not a lot of true off road stuff, but it's still a ton of fun to watch.

And Dirt Every Day.
    www.staythetrail.org

Member #
    Images
    I like watching the rock bouncers.. bustedknuckle seems to do pretty well
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

I've been watching some of MadRam... something or another on his coverage of the rock bouncers. Pretty insane.

Found one today from an Aussie wheeling down-under. Not crazy entertaining, but interesting to watch the different rigs and terrain.

Expedition Overland. Clay is over the top dramatic but they have done some pretty amazing overland trips to some far away places

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiy...-ihtLHz-juFxIQ
    1984 Toyota 4Runner

[QUOTE=CGuava]I might be brown, but my neck is red on the inside![/QUOTE]

Member #
    Images
    look for a guy named Devon, afrothunder, yeah wierd name, but trust me he shoots some cool stuff, offroad racing to hillclimb, to dirt rally stuff.
    Tired of being tired.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    --Robert Heinlein

PROUD PARENT OF A UNITED STATES MARINE!!! Sleep Well America, My Marine Has Got Your Back... Proud Parent of a Sailor, in the United States Navy.......

Lunatic? just call me the duece