Picked up a 2009 KLX250SF (that had a slightly bent frame) for cheap. Swapped out the frame with a same-year one off eBay.
The bike was plated before and meets all requirements.

Now...any idea how I go about getting it replated? I have the title for the bike, but on the 'old' frame. I have nothing on the 'new' frame, aside from the VIN on the neck.
Will this be easy to do? Just a VIN verification, and maybe a reinspection?