View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 37.50%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 9.38%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 21.88%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

9 28.13%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 21.88%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 18.75%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 28.13%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 954 of 1194 FirstFirst ... 45485490494495295395495595696410041054 ... LastLast
Results 38,121 to 38,160 of 47732
    Member #
    I've got so much stuff to get done today that I don't even know what direction to head.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Depends on how bad it was leaking.
    \_(ツ)_/

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    break, fix, repeat

already squandered my time this morning so I won't be krowing on it today anyways

Can't krow while the apartment office is open, don't want to drive over to my uncle's and get it halfway taken apart before a BBQ this afternoon

Member #
    Loading crap up. Need to mow but it's still too wet even though it hasn't rained today.....yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Member #
    I guess I shouldn't have applied twice the recommended amount of Scott's weed n feed stuff a couple months ago. Lawn is so thick that if I have to take off more than 1/2 inch, it's bogging the 26hp zeroturn down unless I go slow.

Member #
    Images
    Lewns, TJ Miller show tonight, he's a funnay mofo.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

loons

Member #
    Images
    Got voles on the property real bad. Gonna gas-n-cook em with the riding mower. Gotta find the right size flex pipe to hook to the muffler and fry some voles.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Got voles on the property real bad. Gonna gas-n-cook em with the riding mower. Gotta find the right size flex pipe to hook to the muffler and fry some voles.
    All I have is crawdads but I have pretty much eliminated them from the front yard. They are persistent along the fence in the back yard though.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; August 27th, 2017 at 05:40 AM.

Member #
    Images
    I vote for propane...

Member #
    Images
    I know, aren't those videos of blowing those little fvckers up awesome!? But I ain't got that machine nor found anywhere to rent one or I'd do that first. I know wifey would be out there laughing her ass off if I was doing that!

Member #
    Images
    I saw some people using a cutting torch to do the same thing but I ain't got nerve to "wing it" like that.

Member #
    I know, aren't those videos of blowing those little fvckers up awesome!? But I ain't got that machine nor found anywhere to rent one or I'd do that first. I know wifey would be out there laughing her ass off if I was doing that!
    Must post video.

Member #
    Some of those were pretty cool.... I kinda wanted to see varmits flying through the air though

Member #
    Images
    For all we know they were...in pieces

Member #
    Images
    Just use one of them ice melter things to fill the holes with propane. Add a piezoelectric igniter and you've got the tool.

For all we know they were...in pieces

TJ Miller was fawkin hilarious.

Member #
    Just getting back home from the Mayweather / McGregor fight... Buddy of mine hosted a small party in his Cherry Hills "mansion".... He supplied the drinks, had it catered with very good food, so when they dreamed up everything you could bet on and put it on little pieces of paper to be drawn, I chipped in my $10 and took a chance out of the mug. I happened to get F10, which means Floyd in the 10th round.

Yeah, baby... That $10 paid me $200. Add in free food and drinks, hanging out with people I enjoy, making some new friends including an ex-NFL Linebacker (who was wanting to meet me) who played 7 years in Cleveland, 1 year in Denver, and 2 years in Buffalo .... he and his wife want me to do some work on their home that's not too far from my house....

That's a win.

Member #
    Spent most of my day in the sun (with sunscreen) getting video of 3 separate games for my son's 6th grade coaches. The fact that we had a bye and I chewed up most of my Saturday getting video should thrill his coaches.... Parker, Highlands Ranch, and Greenwood Village.. the last game was only 2.5 quarters.

During this process, spent some time with my 1st grader that wanted to be on a 2nd grade team playing where we were scouting. He lost out this season, but will be on the team he wants next season and got to watch some of what will be expected of him. He can't wait.

Back to 6th grader... Between last week's tourney, and the video today, I've gotten all 8 regular season opponents on video before our season begins. They have no idea that I burned my Saturday in such a calculating fashion.

/mic-drop

Member #
    Ugh..

Member #
    Since one of the many night time activities at the dunes is throwing shoes, I painted my stakes with glow in the dark paint. Hoping it will work better than taping glow sticks to the stakes like we have done in the past.

Member #
    The sister unit got a robin hood yesterday from 20 yards. The one that took the hit had a new nockturnal in it so between that and 2 arrows, it was about a $40 shot.

But but, did not the mythbusters bust the robin hood myth, not just once, but twice?
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

gml

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    But but, did not the mythbusters bust the robin hood myth, not just once, but twice?
    ? Busted what myth?

Member #
    One of my nephews has done it twice.

Member #
    Images
    One of my nephews has done it twice.
    Yes, if we're talking robin hoods, I've done it twice myself, once at 20 yards and once at 30 yards. I quit shooting the same spot with more than one arrow after that.

Member #
    Images
    I have one hanging in my man cave that I hit a couple years ago.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    Just use one of them ice melter things to fill the holes with propane. Add a piezoelectric igniter and you've got the tool.
    They were blowing in stoich oxygen/propane mix. pure propane's certainly deadly, but no boom. I wonder though whether an air-propane mix would give enough boom to collapse the tunnels. Filling their little lungs with fire would still kill them, though.
    tummy-tucked 2005 LJ rubi softtop on 1"BL/MML(for TT),3.5" SA, 35x12.5-15.
    Loon 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    I say some stupid sh!t here.

Member #
    Images
    sample size. They just proved it can't be done reliably, with their setup. Far from proving that it can't ever happen. As noted, it has happened before, therefore any proof that it can't happen is false.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Just getting back home from the Mayweather / McGregor fight... Buddy of mine hosted a small party in his Cherry Hills "mansion".... He supplied the drinks, had it catered with very good food, so when they dreamed up everything you could bet on and put it on little pieces of paper to be drawn, I chipped in my $10 and took a chance out of the mug. I happened to get F10, which means Floyd in the 10th round.

Yeah, baby... That $10 paid me $200. Add in free food and drinks, hanging out with people I enjoy, making some new friends including an ex-NFL Linebacker (who was wanting to meet me) who played 7 years in Cleveland, 1 year in Denver, and 2 years in Buffalo .... he and his wife want me to do some work on their home that's not too far from my house....

That's a win.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Spent most of my day in the sun (with sunscreen) getting video of 3 separate games for my son's 6th grade coaches. The fact that we had a bye and I chewed up most of my Saturday getting video should thrill his coaches.... Parker, Highlands Ranch, and Greenwood Village.. the last game was only 2.5 quarters.

During this process, spent some time with my 1st grader that wanted to be on a 2nd grade team playing where we were scouting. He lost out this season, but will be on the team he wants next season and got to watch some of what will be expected of him. He can't wait.

Back to 6th grader... Between last week's tourney, and the video today, I've gotten all 8 regular season opponents on video before our season begins. They have no idea that I burned my Saturday in such a calculating fashion.

/mic-drop
    Dedicated Dad with a capital "D"

Quote Originally Posted by ni0h View Post
    They were blowing in stoich oxygen/propane mix. pure propane's certainly deadly, but no boom. I wonder though whether an air-propane mix would give enough boom to collapse the tunnels. Filling their little lungs with fire would still kill them, though.
    There's more guess work with an ice melting doohickey, but there's enough O2 in the tunnels it should go boom.

Lewns, I am tired of working with dumb shits who don't listen to explicit instructions I give them with respect to one-off situations.

F1 was great, though.

Member #
    Pretty much all the stuff can that be loaded Is loaded till Tuesday evening. Sister unit is building me strawberry pies and mother unit is building me blueberry nanner pies and niece thing is building me 6 quarts of salsa as well as sending some ho made pickles for my contribution to food. It's gonna be a miracle if it all gets there looking the same as when it leaves here...

Member #
    Images
    Pretty much all the stuff can that be loaded Is loaded till Tuesday evening. Sister unit is building me strawberry pies and mother unit is building me blueberry nanner pies and niece thing is building me 6 quarts of salsa as well as sending some ho made pickles for my contribution to food. It's gonna be a miracle if it all gets there looking the same as when it leaves here...
    That's a lot of tasty food.

had a pretty good half day hanging out with my mom and sister, just sold my phone too. Sitting on the patio of a brewery soaking up the sun

wanna krow on the truck but it's hot so I'm waffling

Maybe I should hit the gym and cook while it cools down

Maybe I should make the dog run with me. I did yesterday though so maybe today is a rest day for her

Member #
    Images
    Can't believe I'm still sanding the top of the XJ. Almost finished taking it all down to the bare metal, should be able to finish getting it all cleared down to metal tomorrow.. Still found no bad rust just superficial splotches of it all over.

I'll have to figure out how to get rid of it completely without sanding too much metal away. I think a wire brush is expected to get rid of the spots so I can treat it just to make sure there's nothing residual hanging back. Before I prime I'll have to sand again with a much milder grit paper to smooth it out a little.

Member #
    Images
    I would use a rust converting primer just to be sure that you dont miss anything.
    hookers and blow!