View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 850 of 973 FirstFirst ... 350750800840848849850851852860900950 ... LastLast
Results 33,961 to 34,000 of 38910
  1. #33961
    Quote Originally Posted by chester70 View Post
    But have time to post here...
    I dipped out of happy hour for a few to regroup

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    break, fix, repeat

  2. #33962
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    frustrated because we've had 1-3 big fights every week for the last 6 weeks or so

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Best to know now. Many times it is easier to maintain a daily driver rather than a sport car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

  3. #33963
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Best to know now. Many times it is easier to maintain a daily driver rather than a sport car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    feeling that way too

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  4. #33964
    I think I've had better luck maintaining the truck

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  5. #33965
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I think I've had better luck maintaining the truck

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Run


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #33966
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    This will be my 20th year going south, I think Laurel prefers unavailable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #33967
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Insecurity is unbearable.

  8. #33968
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    This will be my 20th year going south, I think Laurel prefers unavailable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this..... but not really. the right one won't be worried about what you're doing because they trust you. that doesn't mean that they dont still worry about you in general, just that they dont need constant reassurance. its amazing the difference when you find it
    hookers and blow!

  9. #33969
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41

    The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

    It was more of a joke if taken literally. This November will be our 28th anniversary. We talk every night when I am south and know exactly what is going on. We have two wonderful kids, one has left the nest and soaring on his own, Piper will be a senior and is poised to begin her career. It was really hard to miss so much time as they grew up. It was what needed done to make things the best for my family. It made for many really sad nights. I find solace in the fact that it helped them be strong, hard working, and independent. Without Laurel's strength, brains, and patience I would be half the man that I am.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #33970
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    I forgot to say faith is huge in so many ways.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  11. #33971
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I fogot to call and put insurance on the trailer today and there are storms in the area. It hasnt hailed in the 3 1/2 years ive been here so the timing would be right for it to hail and beat the crap out of the trailer.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  12. #33972
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Put it in the garage.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #33973
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Yeah... It kinda doesnt fit, lol.



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  14. #33974
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    I forgot to say faith is huge in so many ways.
    Very much this

  15. #33975
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I fogot to call and put insurance on the trailer today and there are storms in the area. It hasnt hailed in the 3 1/2 years ive been here so the timing would be right for it to hail and beat the crap out of the trailer.
    Do you have an agent? I've called and left the info on voicemail and was told I'd be covered from that time. I've bought so many cars on a Friday.

  16. #33976
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Lewns!
    I hate selling things. I'm about ready to pile the bed in my driveway, light it on fire, take a picture of it and send it to all the fawkwits who've wasted my time.

    Jacob, that's rough, been there done that.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

  17. #33977
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Yeah... It kinda doesnt fit, lol.



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    You need a taller garage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #33978
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    You need a taller garage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed.

  19. #33979
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Do you have an agent? I've called and left the info on voicemail and was told I'd be covered from that time. I've bought so many cars on a Friday.
    I do. The storm is past now though and we only got a turd floating rain with nothing severe and its supposed to be nice through the weekend so ill just call her munday.

  20. #33980
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I felt i needed to at least accomplish something on the trailer so after the rain quit, i installed a couple of hooks to hold the daytime and the lit nighttime flags. I did something...


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  21. #33981
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    Lewns!
    I hate selling things. I'm about ready to pile the bed in my driveway, light it on fire, take a picture of it and send it to all the fawkwits who've wasted my time.
    I actually did that, but it wasn't a CL deal; my sister was the buyer.

    She was buying one of those toddler bike buggies that you pull behind your bicycle for $10. It wasn't for her, but she knew someone who would want it. I told her it was on my front porch, so come get it. Although she lived about 8 minutes from my house, she said she might have time to come by the following weekend. I told her I didn't care about the $10, I just no longer had the room to store it and wanted it off my porch. She said if someone else takes it, no big deal.

    It ticked me off that she wouldn't make the effort to come get it and I said to Jodi that I should light it on fire and send her the pics. Trey heard me and said, "Dad! I'll pay you $10 for it if we can light it on fire!"

    We did it at night in a big area of rocks in my yard. I sent her the pics and told her about Trey's purchase and she got mad at me when I reminded her of her words. A few weeks later, my parents were over and mom said my sister told her that we weren't speaking. I laughed and said that was news to me since we don't talk on a regular basis anyway. 3-4 months later, she must have been over it because she stopped by my house for something, but never mentioned the Flaming Toddler Bicycle Buggy.

  22. #33982
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Come to think of it, I don't think I ever collected that $10 from Trey

  23. #33983
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    I just went through my phone and obviously deleted them in my last pics purge

  24. #33984
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I actually did that, but it wasn't a CL deal; my sister was the buyer.

    She was buying one of those toddler bike buggies that you pull behind your bicycle for $10. It wasn't for her, but she knew someone who would want it. I told her it was on my front porch, so come get it. Although she lived about 8 minutes from my house, she said she might have time to come by the following weekend. I told her I didn't care about the $10, I just no longer had the room to store it and wanted it off my porch. She said if someone else takes it, no big deal.

    It ticked me off that she wouldn't make the effort to come get it and I said to Jodi that I should light it on fire and send her the pics. Trey heard me and said, "Dad! I'll pay you $10 for it if we can light it on fire!"

    We did it at night in a big area of rocks in my yard. I sent her the pics and told her about Trey's purchase and she got mad at me when I reminded her of her words. A few weeks later, my parents were over and mom said my sister told her that we weren't speaking. I laughed and said that was news to me since we don't talk on a regular basis anyway. 3-4 months later, she must have been over it because she stopped by my house for something, but never mentioned the Flaming Toddler Bicycle Buggy.
    you're my fawkin' hero (minus the weird food aversions) this is an amazing story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Come to think of it, I don't think I ever collected that $10 from Trey


    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I just went through my phone and obviously deleted them in my last pics purge
    Damn!





    Lewns, it be bed times.

  25. #33985
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I actually did that, but it wasn't a CL deal; my sister was the buyer.

    She was buying one of those toddler bike buggies that you pull behind your bicycle for $10. It wasn't for her, but she knew someone who would want it. I told her it was on my front porch, so come get it. Although she lived about 8 minutes from my house, she said she might have time to come by the following weekend. I told her I didn't care about the $10, I just no longer had the room to store it and wanted it off my porch. She said if someone else takes it, no big deal.

    It ticked me off that she wouldn't make the effort to come get it and I said to Jodi that I should light it on fire and send her the pics. Trey heard me and said, "Dad! I'll pay you $10 for it if we can light it on fire!"

    We did it at night in a big area of rocks in my yard. I sent her the pics and told her about Trey's purchase and she got mad at me when I reminded her of her words. A few weeks later, my parents were over and mom said my sister told her that we weren't speaking. I laughed and said that was news to me since we don't talk on a regular basis anyway. 3-4 months later, she must have been over it because she stopped by my house for something, but never mentioned the Flaming Toddler Bicycle Buggy.
    lol


    Fire is fun

  26. #33986
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Run


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    14,000 trouble free miles since May

  27. #33987
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I fogot to call and put insurance on the trailer today and there are storms in the area. It hasnt hailed in the 3 1/2 years ive been here so the timing would be right for it to hail and beat the crap out of the trailer.
    uh oh

  28. #33988
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    I forgot to say faith is huge in so many ways.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pray for my dumb ass self

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  29. #33989
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy Sadurdee.

  30. #33990
    gml

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  31. #33991
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Loons

  32. #33992
    Bunch of pyromaniacs.

    Morning loons, and rest of the lurking world. Make it a great day everyone.
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

  33. #33993
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Happy Saturday lewns.

  34. #33994
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Its fawkin cold today.

  35. #33995
    It's fawking hot today, had the windows and sun roof on the car open while I was out this morning.
    Hm, 54 degrees, both here and Durant. So says my radar/weather app.

  36. #33996
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    48 now, not sure it will make it to 57.... but supposed to be 77 tomorrow.

  37. #33997
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  38. #33998
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    In on 1700


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  39. #33999
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    It's fawking hot today, had the windows and sun roof on the car open while I was out this morning.
    Hm, 54 degrees, both here and Durant. So says my radar/weather app.
    Currently 55° and not terrible now that the cold north wind has died down.

  40. #34000
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Good day so far
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •