View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 799 of 992 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809849899 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,960 of 39645
  1. #31921
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Feed me to the hogs. Then I'll be good for something. Also technically I'll become bacon, and everybody likes bacon.

  2. #31922
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    get a deeezul.... they pull moar better
    Yeah.....no.


    I mean, i know they pull better but im not going to own one as a daily driver. They are a pita and expensive to maintain.

    Also, my truck pulls just fine. I am more concerned with tongue weight because i dont want to end up having to jack with air bags or a weight distributing hitch or any of that bs.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; February 16th, 2017 at 05:59 AM.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  3. #31923
    chester70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Manitou Springs
    Member #
    7150
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Yeah.....no.


    I mean, i know they pull better but im not going to own one as a daily driver. They are a pita and expensive to maintain.

    Also, my truck pulls just fine. I am more concerned with tongue weight because i dont want to end up having to jack with air bags or a weight distributing hitch or any of that bs.
    http://timbren.com

    I have these on both the front and rear of my truck. They helped the load carrying ability of the truck and made it more stable while doing so with no thought process after install.

  4. #31924
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Yeah.....no.


    I mean, i know they pull better but im not going to own one as a daily driver. They are a pita and expensive to maintain.

    Also, my truck pulls just fine. I am more concerned with tongue weight because i dont want to end up having to jack with air bags or a weight distributing hitch or any of that bs.
    Surprisingly the newer ones aren't as bad on the maintenance side of things. Aside from doing fuel filters and such there isn't much that is different from gas engines now.
    hookers and blow!

  5. #31925
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Surprisingly the newer ones aren't as bad on the maintenance side of things. Aside from doing fuel filters and such there isn't much that is different from gas engines now.
    Other than it costs at least twice as much to service a diesel than it does a gas engine.

  6. #31926
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Other than it costs at least twice as much to service a diesel than it does a gas engine.
    and quite a bit more to purchase the actual truck, as long as you are not putting something like a Raptor in the comparison.

    I had nothing but diesel trucks for 13 years, even after I sold my Jeeps, buggy, and car hauler. I don't miss having a diesel. I also don't miss it taking forever for my truck to warm up. I realize the loaded out new ones have a supplemental electric heater for when the truck is warming up, but none of the ones I owned did.

  7. #31927
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Feed me to the hogs. Then I'll be good for something. Also technically I'll become bacon, and everybody likes bacon.
    from one of the funniest movies ever.


  8. #31928
    Quote Originally Posted by ni0h View Post
    We'll load your Taco up with gas cans, strap it to a telephone pole on east Colfax, set the hand throttle and cut the strap, and watch you sail on toward the dawn.
    👍
    break, fix, repeat

  9. #31929
    gml

  10. #31930
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    gml
    That's really late.

  11. #31931
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

  12. #31932
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
    here too

  13. #31933
    it's so nice out! snuck out for a walk around the pond in the office complex

  14. #31934
    Is it Monday yet?
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

  15. #31935
    chester70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Manitou Springs
    Member #
    7150
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    Is it Monday yet?
    Yes, #5 of this week

  16. #31936
    Quote Originally Posted by chester70 View Post
    Yes, #5 of this week
    Cool.

    I love mondays, I live for mondays.

  17. #31937
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    I had several diesel trucks over a ten year period. All fords..... Seems like they were in the shop lots more than my tundra.... I do miss the power though. Tundra does ok but not and 23k lbs... I should be getting a 97 ps with 30 k on it here perty soon..... I wonder if i will like it?!!
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  18. #31938
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Have pretty much decided that i am going with this except with silver on top instead of the yellow, windows instead of vents, AC, man door on pass side, etc.


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  19. #31939
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Although I mentioned earlier that I don't miss having a diesel.... This 2nd gen is definitely something I probably would've just bought 3 years ago..... (and definitely can't be looking at too hard if I've had a few cocktails.)

    I'm not a long-bed guy, but really like this truck.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/282362434263

  20. #31940
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Although I mentioned earlier that I don't miss having a diesel.... This 2nd gen is definitely something I probably would've just bought 3 years ago..... (and definitely can't be looking at too hard if I've had a few cocktails.)

    I'm not a long-bed guy, but really like this truck.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/282362434263
    I honestly see absolutely no reason why anyone would own a diesel truck unless they used it on a constant basis for pulling. A diesel truck is a complete waste of money as a daily driver IMO.

  21. #31941
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Have pretty much decided that i am going with this except with silver on top instead of the yellow, windows instead of vents, AC, man door on pass side, etc.


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

    dats very nice!!!

  22. #31942
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    I carry over a ton (really) of tools in the bed of my truck constantly. I generally have my all steel trailer behind me and stuff on it as well... There was a time when i also had a slide in camper on my truck full time

    My tundra has done very well with all the tiols and the trailer. 300 k miles and still strong!

  23. #31943
    On way to die meeting C's parents. At least they want to meet in public

  24. #31944
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I carry over a ton (really) of tools in the bed of my truck constantly. I generally have my all steel trailer behind me and stuff on it as well... There was a time when i also had a slide in camper on my truck full time

    My tundra has done very well with all the tiols and the trailer. 300 k miles and still strong!
    I didn't realize your truck had so many miles!!

  25. #31945
    Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a crew cab but I don't actually need one

  26. #31946
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I honestly see absolutely no reason why anyone would own a diesel truck unless they used it on a constant basis for pulling. A diesel truck is a complete waste of money as a daily driver IMO.
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to my earlier reply where I backed up your gasser-argument... but yet chose one of my posts to give a diesel-hater counter

    Either way, it's definitely an opinion and I mostly agree with you. I don't need/want a diesel as a dd, but I do still dig them on some level... I do like that 2nd gen in my previous post.

    Now just go to bed early so you don't sleep a little longer

  27. #31947
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I carry over a ton (really) of tools in the bed of my truck constantly. I generally have my all steel trailer behind me and stuff on it as well... There was a time when i also had a slide in camper on my truck full time

    My tundra has done very well with all the tiols and the trailer. 300 k miles and still strong!
    Tundras rock.

  28. #31948
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a crew cab but I don't actually need one
    You never need one until you actually need one.

  29. #31949
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Although I mentioned earlier that I don't miss having a diesel.... This 2nd gen is definitely something I probably would've just bought 3 years ago..... (and definitely can't be looking at too hard if I've had a few cocktails.)

    I'm not a long-bed guy, but really like this truck.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/282362434263
    Brodozer alert









  30. #31950
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to my earlier reply where I backed up your gasser-argument... but yet chose one of my posts to give a diesel-hater counter

    Either way, it's definitely an opinion and I mostly agree with you. I don't need/want a diesel as a dd, but I do still dig them on some level... I do like that 2nd gen in my previous post.

    Now just go to bed early so you don't sleep a little longer
    I didn't reply to you agreeing with me in the previous post because, ya know...ya agreed with me. If i had posted that i agreed with your agreement then that would have required you to agree with my agreement of your agreement and so on and so on.



  31. #31951
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    And i have nothing against diesel trucks and they definitely have their place. I simply dont see that the added cost is worth it unless you use it for what it is made for on a pretty consistant basis.

  32. #31952
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Brodozer alert








    I do hate the stack, but the rest of it would be fun. The white sport with black leather interior is becoming an increasing rare find... It's definitely a cool truck.

  33. #31953
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    And i have nothing against diesel trucks and they definitely have their place. I simply dont see that the added cost is worth it unless you use it for what it is made for on a pretty consistant basis.
    Agree with this one and i will agree back with you and we can continue to agreeing with each other to infinity.

  34. #31954
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I didn't reply to you agreeing with me in the previous post because, ya know...ya agreed with me. If i had posted that i agreed with your agreement then that would have required you to agree with my agreement of your agreement and so on and so on.


    So, does that mean you disagree with me? What.... do you suddenly love cheese, mayo, and sour cream now?

  35. #31955
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    And i have nothing against diesel trucks and they definitely have their place. I simply dont see that the added cost is worth it unless you use it for what it is made for on a pretty consistant basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Agree with this one and i will agree back with you and we can continue to agreeing with each other to infinity.
    Well, yeah... We all fully expect you to completely agree with yo-self..... because when you don't you still do..... agree n stuff .... even when you have a different opinion but you agree with your other opinion n stuff

  36. #31956
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I agree.

  37. #31957
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    On way to die meeting C's parents. At least they want to meet in public
    Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Agree with this one and i will agree back with you and we can continue to agreeing with each other to infinity.
    Get a room you two




    Lewns.
    Hell of a day.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

  38. #31958
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    8
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

  39. #31959
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    9

  40. #31960
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •