View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 799 of 992 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809849899 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,960 of 39645
    Member #
    Images
    Feed me to the hogs. Then I'll be good for something. Also technically I'll become bacon, and everybody likes bacon.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    get a deeezul.... they pull moar better
    Yeah.....no.

I mean, i know they pull better but im not going to own one as a daily driver. They are a pita and expensive to maintain.

Also, my truck pulls just fine. I am more concerned with tongue weight because i dont want to end up having to jack with air bags or a weight distributing hitch or any of that bs.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; February 16th, 2017 at 05:59 AM.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Yeah.....no.

I mean, i know they pull better but im not going to own one as a daily driver. They are a pita and expensive to maintain.

Also, my truck pulls just fine. I am more concerned with tongue weight because i dont want to end up having to jack with air bags or a weight distributing hitch or any of that bs.
    http://timbren.com

I have these on both the front and rear of my truck. They helped the load carrying ability of the truck and made it more stable while doing so with no thought process after install.

Member #
    Images
    Yeah.....no.

Surprisingly the newer ones aren't as bad on the maintenance side of things. Aside from doing fuel filters and such there isn't much that is different from gas engines now.
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Surprisingly the newer ones aren't as bad on the maintenance side of things. Aside from doing fuel filters and such there isn't much that is different from gas engines now.
    Other than it costs at least twice as much to service a diesel than it does a gas engine.

Member #
    Other than it costs at least twice as much to service a diesel than it does a gas engine.
    and quite a bit more to purchase the actual truck, as long as you are not putting something like a Raptor in the comparison.

I had nothing but diesel trucks for 13 years, even after I sold my Jeeps, buggy, and car hauler. I don't miss having a diesel. I also don't miss it taking forever for my truck to warm up. I realize the loaded out new ones have a supplemental electric heater for when the truck is warming up, but none of the ones I owned did.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Feed me to the hogs. Then I'll be good for something. Also technically I'll become bacon, and everybody likes bacon.
    from one of the funniest movies ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ni0h View Post
    We'll load your Taco up with gas cans, strap it to a telephone pole on east Colfax, set the hand throttle and cut the strap, and watch you sail on toward the dawn.
    👍
    break, fix, repeat

gml

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    gml
    That's really late.

Member #
    Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Member #
    Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
    here too

it's so nice out! snuck out for a walk around the pond in the office complex

Is it Monday yet?
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    Is it Monday yet?
    Yes, #5 of this week

Quote Originally Posted by chester70 View Post
    Yes, #5 of this week
    Cool.

I love mondays, I live for mondays.

Member #
    Images
    I had several diesel trucks over a ten year period. All fords..... Seems like they were in the shop lots more than my tundra.... I do miss the power though. Tundra does ok but not and 23k lbs... I should be getting a 97 ps with 30 k on it here perty soon..... I wonder if i will like it?!!
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    Have pretty much decided that i am going with this except with silver on top instead of the yellow, windows instead of vents, AC, man door on pass side, etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Member #
    Although I mentioned earlier that I don't miss having a diesel.... This 2nd gen is definitely something I probably would've just bought 3 years ago..... (and definitely can't be looking at too hard if I've had a few cocktails.)

I'm not a long-bed guy, but really like this truck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282362434263

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Although I mentioned earlier that I don't miss having a diesel.... This 2nd gen is definitely something I probably would've just bought 3 years ago..... (and definitely can't be looking at too hard if I've had a few cocktails.)

I honestly see absolutely no reason why anyone would own a diesel truck unless they used it on a constant basis for pulling. A diesel truck is a complete waste of money as a daily driver IMO.

Member #
    Images
    Have pretty much decided that i am going with this except with silver on top instead of the yellow, windows instead of vents, AC, man door on pass side, etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dats very nice!!!

Member #
    Images
    I carry over a ton (really) of tools in the bed of my truck constantly. I generally have my all steel trailer behind me and stuff on it as well... There was a time when i also had a slide in camper on my truck full time

My tundra has done very well with all the tiols and the trailer. 300 k miles and still strong!

On way to die meeting C's parents. At least they want to meet in public

Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I carry over a ton (really) of tools in the bed of my truck constantly. I generally have my all steel trailer behind me and stuff on it as well... There was a time when i also had a slide in camper on my truck full time

My tundra has done very well with all the tiols and the trailer. 300 k miles and still strong!
    I didn't realize your truck had so many miles!!

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a crew cab but I don't actually need one

Member #
    I honestly see absolutely no reason why anyone would own a diesel truck unless they used it on a constant basis for pulling. A diesel truck is a complete waste of money as a daily driver IMO.
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to my earlier reply where I backed up your gasser-argument... but yet chose one of my posts to give a diesel-hater counter

Either way, it's definitely an opinion and I mostly agree with you. I don't need/want a diesel as a dd, but I do still dig them on some level... I do like that 2nd gen in my previous post.

Now just go to bed early so you don't sleep a little longer

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post

Tundras rock.

Member #
    Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a crew cab but I don't actually need one
    You never need one until you actually need one.

Brodozer alert

Member #
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to my earlier reply where I backed up your gasser-argument... but yet chose one of my posts to give a diesel-hater counter

Either way, it's definitely an opinion and I mostly agree with you. I don't need/want a diesel as a dd, but I do still dig them on some level... I do like that 2nd gen in my previous post.

Now just go to bed early so you don't sleep a little longer
    I didn't reply to you agreeing with me in the previous post because, ya know...ya agreed with me. If i had posted that i agreed with your agreement then that would have required you to agree with my agreement of your agreement and so on and so on.

Member #
    And i have nothing against diesel trucks and they definitely have their place. I simply dont see that the added cost is worth it unless you use it for what it is made for on a pretty consistant basis.

Member #
    Brodozer alert

I do hate the stack, but the rest of it would be fun. The white sport with black leather interior is becoming an increasing rare find... It's definitely a cool truck.

Member #
    And i have nothing against diesel trucks and they definitely have their place. I simply dont see that the added cost is worth it unless you use it for what it is made for on a pretty consistant basis.
    Agree with this one and i will agree back with you and we can continue to agreeing with each other to infinity.

Member #
    I didn't reply to you agreeing with me in the previous post because, ya know...ya agreed with me. If i had posted that i agreed with your agreement then that would have required you to agree with my agreement of your agreement and so on and so on.

So, does that mean you disagree with me? What.... do you suddenly love cheese, mayo, and sour cream now?

Member #
    Agree with this one and i will agree back with you and we can continue to agreeing with each other to infinity.
    Well, yeah... We all fully expect you to completely agree with yo-self..... because when you don't you still do..... agree n stuff .... even when you have a different opinion but you agree with your other opinion n stuff

Member #
    I agree.

Member #
    Images
    On way to die meeting C's parents. At least they want to meet in public
    Luck!

Get a room you two

Lewns.
    Hell of a day.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

Member #
    Images
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    Images

Member #
    Images