View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

10 34.48%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

2 6.90%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 24.14%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

7 24.14%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 24.14%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 20.69%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 31.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 34.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 774 of 826 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784824 ... LastLast
Results 30,921 to 30,960 of 33026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    Lookie!!! I found a picture of VB when he gets on the book of faces....

I was thinking about that today, while I drove to Breck and back home... sadly, the right lane is the fast lane... All the big rigs sit in the middle lane, and all the slow out of towners camp in the left lane..... but it's only me in the right lane.
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post

I was thinking about that today, while I drove to Breck and back home... sadly, the right lane is the fast lane... All the big rigs sit in the middle lane, and all the slow out of towners camp in the left lane..... but it's only me in the right lane.
    definitely the case. Might have to move left for the occasional truck in the right lane but all the goobers keep left
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post

Starbreaker doesn't own a Metro
    I only see him on FB and in the F1 thread(s) on occasion.
    Admittedly, I missed the Starbreaker reference as I don't know who that is..... I've known our own left lane dweller to be Dave

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Thats sad
    For me, her, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    Did it work??
    It probably did for her since I kept my shirt on...

She did make the shredded beef tacos tonight and they were good. While she was "shredding", she said "That's a lot of meat!"

I said, "Thanks, I didn't think you'd notice since I have pants on"

.....I got the same damn result following the "taking my shirt off" comment

Member #
    Hey! I have the GDMF Metro! The one and only!

And I do hang out in the left lane cuz all those other damn commuters can't hold a candle to the power of the three screamin cylinders of fury. Well, going downhill. Going back up the hill at the end of the day I don't even drive on I-70 cuz I really dislike being passed by semis.
    You get all the credit, man.... I missed the STAR*** reference and thought they were talking about you.

Keep those 3 cylinders of fury screamin!

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Admittedly, I missed the Starbreaker reference as I don't know who that is..... I've known our own left lane dweller to be Dave

Possibly I am misremembering this, but didn't he used to be a Lewn? Lives in Limon, works at the prison...turned into a non-meatatarian a while back due to a chronic illness...but I can't remember for sure.

For me, her, or both?

It probably did for her since I kept my shirt on...

She did make the shredded beef tacos tonight and they were good. While she was "shredding", she said "That's a lot of meat!"

I said, "Thanks, I didn't think you'd notice since I have pants on"

.....I got the same damn result following the "taking my shirt off" comment

Night lewns.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

Member #
    Lookie!!! I found a picture of VB when he gets on the book of faces....

How do i make that my sig?!!!
    You go to your settings and then to the signature part and you type those words in.

Member #
    You go to your settings and then to the signature part and you type those words in.
    yeah he used to be around a lot

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    yeah he used to be around a lot
    You quoted the wrong dude.

Member #
    Images
    Yes Starman was a loon from Limon. Met him for dinner with Bud one night on the way home. It was when Rick was living in CS and he rode over on his bike I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    Images
    Morning lewns, the Global CEO, CTO, and some other C level types are coming to visit tomolly. Should be interesting.

Member #
    Images
    Morning lewns, the Global CEO, CTO, and some other C level types are coming to visit tomolly. Should be interesting.
    sounds like a snow day to me
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    Images
    just submitted my (theoretically) last student loan payment
    That's' incredible. It took me 6 years.
    tummy-tucked 2005 LJ rubi softtop on 1"BL/MML(for TT),3.5" SA, 35x12.5-15.
    Loon 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    I say some stupid sh!t here.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    The dumbasses that make those rules only consider apparatus that run in cities and don't consider rural departments that have to travel long distances to get to scene or to a hospital.
    It's bitterly ironic that the urban elites exhibit the most "provincial" thinking... Denver vs the whole state, the coasts vs the whole country, Europe vs the world.

Member #
    Images
    I saw that and scratched my head.
    I didn't check timestamps, and I wouldn't judge, but it didn't sound like the fully-thinking Vern.... more like one of my drunk posts.

Member #
    Images
    The mear fact that hes complaining of being passed on the right tells me that he is not doing his job well
    I didn't see that part. Complaining of being passed on the right per se, or being passed on the right the way one does to ordinary drivers camping on the left?

Member #
    Images
    With lights off, it is the law that any ems vehicle obey the same rules of the road as anyone else.... Period.
    Are you familiar with the concept of "citizen's arrest"? Go. Box an ambulance in, pull it over, and issue a summons. It's your right. Save the world.

Member #
    Images
    damn - got to the end without some uplifting news about Woofie's grandpa.

So - nobody's in touch with Star? I worry about him sometimes. I can't help but think of his state of mind, knowing how his end will come (unless he gets shanked, I mean).

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    sounds like a snow day to me
    Yeah, I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by ni0h View Post
    damn - got to the end without some uplifting news about Woofie's grandpa.

So - nobody's in touch with Star? I worry about him sometimes. I can't help but think of his state of mind, knowing how his end will come (unless he gets shanked, I mean).
    I chat with him on FB every once in a while.

Greetings from the Infusion Chair.

Member #
    Just got word that my grandpa is refusing treatment. His kidneys stopped working so they don't know how long he will live without dialysis

Member #
    Just got word that my grandpa is refusing treatment. His kidneys stopped working so they don't know how long he will live without dialysis
    Sorry to hear it. My niece things dad is currently in the same shape. Had a bag on one kindney and a stint in the other and also is refusing dialysist after the stint caused infection.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    I'm sorry to hear that, Jacob

Member #
    Images
    Home n stuff, Paw Benders are fun for doggies...it was Stacy's Cocker Spaniel's 12th birthday today so I stopped and bought him one on my way to her place to feed and walk him due to Stacy having to babysit furniture movers until they left her office.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Yes Starman was a loon from Limon. Met him for dinner with Bud one night on the way home. It was when Rick was living in CS and he rode over on his bike I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed.

Member #
    Images
    Loons

Member #
    Images
    Sorry Jacob.

Member #
    Bummer Jacob, sorry to hear.

Member #
    Home n stuff, Paw Benders are fun for doggies...it was Stacy's Cocker Spaniel's 12th birthday today so I stopped and bought him one on my way to her place to feed and walk him due to Stacy having to babysit furniture movers until they left her office.
    That was very cool.

I like those dogs and grew up with a couple of very cool Cocker Spaniels. Unfortunately, 11- 12 years has been the max I've experienced. The first as a kid went for 11 years, 2nd as a teen was taken by cancer at 3. Jodi and I had one starting off together who ended up with Cushings disease and later put down due to cancer (12)

All 3 were very cool dogs.

Member #
    Images
    That was very cool.

I like those dogs and grew up with a couple of very cool Cocker Spaniels. Unfortunately, 11- 12 years has been the max I've experienced. The first as a kid went for 11 years, 2nd as a teen was taken by cancer at 3. Jodi and I had one starting off together who ended up with Cushings disease and later put down due to cancer (12)

All 3 were very cool dogs.
    He's a good dog, but a bad dog all at the same time. Stacy came home yesterday to a box of 100 insulin syringes, a box of 100 lancets, and various other things from under her bathroom sink strewn all over her bathroom. But he is a sweet guy for sure. I just don't know how much longer he has (acts like a puppy most days) and I don't look forward to that day.

Member #
    aw

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Sorry to hear it. My niece things dad is currently in the same shape. Had a bag on one kindney and a stint in the other and also is refusing dialysist after the stint caused infection.
    I'm sorry to hear that, Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by chester70 View Post
    Sorry Jacob.
    Bummer Jacob, sorry to hear.
    thanks guys, it's sad news but I can't say that I'm surprised.

He won't ever be able to go home and vowed to never live in assisted living so

Member #
    Images
    Rocky gets to have some of his anatomy removed tomorrow
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    Images
    Wulf, im very sorry to hear about your grand pa. Will you get to speak with him any?

Member #
    Wulf, im very sorry to hear about your grand pa. Will you get to speak with him any?
    he's not really speaking any more but he was able to say that he loves me. My aunt is there so we videocalled and I got to see him and talk to him

Member #
    Jacob, i know it probably doesn't help but his decision to not prolong his life isn't selfish on his part and i don't blame him. I don't think any of us want to live to the point where we aren't enjoying life anymore or having to be taken care of minute by minute. If he is ready to go, let him go and be happy about the time you had with him.

My dad had told me for a few years that he didn't want to live to the point where he couldn't do the things he loved to to like fishing etc. A week after his 80th birthday, he went out and put his boat in the lake by himself and caught one last big striper and a couple days later, he was gone.

I selfishly wished he hadn't left when he did but after thought, he got his wish and was doing what he wanted till the end.

I guess all i am saying is that its ok to be sad that he may be gone before long but dont cling to the sadness and instead, just be greatful for what you had.

Member #
    Images
    That's rough, but I hope I have the mental capacity at the end to be able to say "enough". Seems dignified. Still sucks and I'm sorry for what you're going through.
    Lunatic #15
    "A government big enough to give you a righteous buzz is also big enough to harsh your mellow." -Zapp
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

rant on

why do liberal whiners always demand something in exchange for nothing?

I had to listen to 2 hours of people whining about the free recycling center that operates at a $100K/yr loss closing. Cant give a damn inch, had months to try and find a new place in town but nobody put in the effort to find a suitable spot, no they just come and bitch that the .gov didnt take care of it for them. Can they be expected to pay a fee for the trash they created? Nooooo, the taxpayer should shoulder the burden of their waste removal, paying a small fee for the convenience of not having to take it to the dump is a travishamockery. Its my hot button issue and I feel so strongly about it I am going to make it a 2 hr unscheduled public commentary but if you make it inconvenient or costly for me I am just going to quit recycling. But what about the children?

Stewpit liberal hippies/hipsters are stewpit

rant off
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

sorry I may be going through sugar and carbohydrate withdrawl

Member #
    Sorry for that thread derail, cc...... It wasn't intentional but intended as fun, and admittedly, largely my fault.

Thus, I extend my apologies.

but the peanut butter pretzel bites are pretty freaking good.

Gnight lewns

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    sorry I may be going through sugar and carbohydrate withdrawl
    Have you tried those peanut butter / pretzel bites?

They actually have some protein and are becoming all the rage here on CO4x4.