View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

13 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 10.26%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 20.51%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

11 28.21%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

8 20.51%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 15.38%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 23.08%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1972 of 2002 FirstFirst ... 9721472187219221962197019711972197319741982 ... LastLast
Results 78,841 to 78,880 of 80075

Thread: The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

Member #
    The ride over to drop off the bike wasn't bad. It's actually nice and 51 right now, but the wind is kickin' around 20

Member #
    Yalls permatoenader is still hanging out then? We have had a couple windy days over the last week or so that did not impress me but only in the 15ish mph range.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Tarred
    Wandering in the wilderness.

Member #
    Went for a ride on the hog after work. Lots of people in the neighborhood out walking and riding bicycles. Makes me feel kinda lazy to cruise by them on the hog. Of course it doesn't make me feel bad enough about it to trade the hog in for feet.

Member #
    When we ride scooters, the fam has traditional 50cc scooters, although they are hopped up to 70,80,& 85 cc's ... I ride this one that I scored on Nextdoor several months ago. It's a 2008 Piaggio MP3 400cc bike that folks think is a "trike-style" but the front wheels articulate so you can really lean them like a 2-wheeled bike, but it's super stable .... however, you can hit the stabilization button that locks them as you pull up to a red light and you don't have to put your feet down ... twist the throttle and it beeps to indicate that it is turning that off and it goes back to handling like a regular 2-wheel scooter ... I don't use this riding, but for parking. Stop, hit the button, and get off the bike; no kickstand needed (but it has a center-stand) ... Flip up the parking brake lever and walk away. Coolest freakin' scooter I've encountered.

I bought it to flip since I stole it for $1600 and they are bringing $4-5Kish when you can find them... This one has less than 1200 miles. As of now, I've changed my mind and can't sell it.
    Some info, review, and specs ....
    https://www.motorcycle.com/manufactu...iew-79813.html

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    When we ride scooters, the fam has traditional 50cc scooters, although they are hopped up to 70,80,& 85 cc's ... I ride this one that I scored on Nextdoor several months ago. It's a 2008 Piaggio MP3 400cc bike that folks think is a "trike-style" but the front wheels articulate so you can really lean them like a 2-wheeled bike, but it's super stable .... however, you can hit the stabilization button that locks them as you pull up to a red light and you don't have to put your feet down ... twist the throttle and it beeps to indicate that it is turning that off and it goes back to handling like a regular 2-wheel scooter ... I don't use this riding, but for parking. Stop, hit the button, and get off the bike; no kickstand needed (but it has a center-stand) ... Flip up the parking brake lever and walk away. Coolest freakin' scooter I've encountered.

I bought it to flip since I stole it for $1600 and they are bringing $4-5Kish when you can find them... This one has less than 1200 miles. As of now, I've changed my mind and can't sell it.
    Some info, review, and specs ....
    https://www.motorcycle.com/manufactu...iew-79813.html

That is cool.

Member #
    Friday.

Finally.

42 ===> 64 but still windy.
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And thatís why life is hard.

Member #
    53 going to 83 and not windy but partly cloudy or partly sunny.

Member #
    There does not seem to be a cloud in the sky so I guess that would fall more on the mostly sun shiney side of things. I kinda wish I would have taken today off to go fishing because the weekend looks like it might be thunderboomery.

22 days

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Wow it is super nice out

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    Wow it is super nice out

It is that. I just mowed and still have to edge and weedereat which I'm fixin to do.

I also took advantage of the sun shiney evening to take pics of the hog because I'm tempted to do something that I don't really want to do but might so pics will be had if I decide to.

I've been looking on Craigslist and the lil hogs are going for really, really good money right now. I assume it's because of high gas prices??? Anyway, if they are selling for what they are advertised for, I can easily triple my money on it right now and that money could go a ways towards a turbo kit for the yammerhammer or maybe a performance enhancer for the black truck.

I dunno....

Member #

Seems like it should have a walker strapped to the back

It is cool though.
    Jeff Mason
    99 Isuzu Amigo.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    It is that. I just mowed and still have to edge and weedereat which I'm fixin to do.

I also took advantage of the sun shiney evening to take pics of the hog because I'm tempted to do something that I don't really want to do but might so pics will be had if I decide to.

I've been looking on Craigslist and the lil hogs are going for really, really good money right now. I assume it's because of high gas prices??? Anyway, if they are selling for what they are advertised for, I can easily triple my money on it right now and that money could go a ways towards a turbo kit for the yammerhammer or maybe a performance enhancer for the black truck.

I dunno....
    I get it ... I'm tempted to sell all 4 scooters, but the family would not be happy. Just listed one motorcycle, about to list another, and will be getting 2 more ready to sell. Also going to list at least one of the Ducati's to test the waters.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mason View Post
    Seems like it should have a walker strapped to the back

It is cool though.
    Lulz ... I only ride it during family scooter time and my 16 yo fights me for it. I ride the Ducati's otherwise.

However, my dad has a 600cc Honda Silverwing scooter that I'm hoping he can start riding again after latest back surgery ... If so, I'll ride the MP3 out to Aurora just to go riding with him.

I "borrowed" his Silverwing a couple of weeks ago, he doesn't know I'm having cosmetic repairs done and getting it painted a new color. It should be ready for me to pick up this week

Member #
    Here is my dual sport I just listed.

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/...469993653.html

Member #
    I rode the Hooligan Ducati around all day today ... went out to SE Aurora, ran around my part of town, then out to Littleton ... little windy at times, but not bad and overall nice ride.

I miss riding. Every time summer comes around I question my sanitary and want to get a bike. I think if I wouldn't have to take a motorcycle safety course to drive on post, I probably would

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Oh that is for sure, hence why i am hoping for a drop, those are usually the ones that hit the fan first.

Honestly i am not sure that i can ever swing that, but that valley in general is in our sights currently
    This place will slow down but I wouldn't count on values dropping here, they didn't really after 2008.

Look at a small subdivision called rapid creek in New Castle, that's your best bet for riverfront at mere mortal prices in any sort of proximity to the valley
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    Here is the EVO

Member #
    Pretty sweet.

Member #
    The sadurdee is here. Currently 73 which is pretty much where we are supposed to stay all day. It's supposed to thunderboomer all day starting about 9 this morning. Looking at radar, I am doubtful of that but we will see.

21 days.... getting closer

Member #
    Saturday here as well.

Expecting mid 60s, from the current 29.

Off to Huerfano County for more scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Saturday here as well.

Expecting mid 60s, from the current 29.

Off to Huerfano County for more scenery.
    You should stop by one of these trips

Member #
    You should stop by one of these trips

Thanks! An excellent idea!

Member #
    Looks to be 60 today .... Gots kid basketball starting at 10:30 in Aurora; I think 'till about 1PM ... NBA Playoffs (4 games) and USFL football starts today.

Gonna ride the EVO to Aurora for kit basketball, and I'm sure try to sneak in a scooter ride with him afterwards....

Member #
    Sun shiney but hazy outside and still 73. They phone weather monkeys have already moved the predicted thunderboomers back to starting at 3pm and I expect that will get moved back again or just deleted.

Member #
    Sooooo.... I went ahead and decided to post the hog for sale at a high price and figured I would let it go if someone was willing to pay the price. I started to post it on CL but found out that they now charge 5 bucks to post. That wouldn't be to bad other than the fact that I need to not only post it here, but in Dallas, OK City, and probably Tulsa since that is where the market is for libtards who think riding a 105mpg scooter will save the world.

Anyway, I broke down and downloaded the book of feces and reactivated my account that I made 10 years ago and promptly deleted. I found the marketplace thing and jumped through all the hoops to make the for sale post but when I hit the submit button. It told me that my account was locked because of recent suspicious activity which was me posting the hog for sale.

I went in circles trying to fix that for a while and then said screw it and deleted my book of feces account again.

Doing Easter with the. Family today. Just put an Apple pie in the oven and mom is coming over later. Even planning on tie dying some eggs.

Member #
    Weather monkeys lie ... It was colder today than the phone said and windy. I still rode the Evo out to Aurora. It wasn't bad as I was prepared upon leaving, but hoping for more favorable conditions tomorrow for taking out the Hooligan and potentially family scooter rides.

Member #
    Weather monkeys lie ...

Yup. It was supposed to start thunderboomering this morning and the kept moving it back and moving it back till they finally gave up just like I said this morning. Now they say it's gonna thunderboomer all tomorrow. We will see.

Member #
    Interested to see how new feetsball is

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Interested to see how new feetsball is
    Even more woke that old feels all? How many black and or females are those teams required to put in coaching positions?

Member #
    So just goofing around on Carvana, their offer on the truck is 33K I owe 21K.

Member #
    The sundee mernin is here. 54 going to 77 and partly cloudy. The weather monkeys finally gave up on saying it's gonna thunderboomer so now it probably will.

20 days!

Member #
    20 days!

40 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    40 actually.
    Even though I wished I had more time to write a few reports, I pretty sure it is only 20 days

Happy Easter everyone