View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    13 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 10.26%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 20.51%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    11 28.21%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    8 20.51%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 15.38%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 23.08%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1881 of 2003 FirstFirst ... 881138117811831187118791880188118821883189119311981 ... LastLast
Results 75,201 to 75,240 of 80111

Thread: The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

  1. #75201
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Turd floating rains currently.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #75202
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Yup
    Wandering in the wilderness.

  3. #75203
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy no longer mudee, dee.

    I made the mistake of pulling into the ferd dealer yesterday after work and a black 2018 platinum 4x4 with 32,000 miles almost followed me home. Thay made me a trade deal for my truck that i almost can't pass up.

    Im just not sold on paying extra for 4x4 when i just dont need 4x4. All it is to me is more rolling crap to wear out and less fuel mileage. It is ferd certified used car which gives it a 7 year 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty though so.....

    I dunno.

  4. #75204
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Happy no longer mudee, dee.

    I made the mistake of pulling into the ferd dealer yesterday after work and a black 2018 platinum 4x4 with 32,000 miles almost followed me home. Thay made me a trade deal for my truck that i almost can't pass up.

    Im just not sold on paying extra for 4x4 when i just dont need 4x4. All it is to me is more rolling crap to wear out and less fuel mileage. It is ferd certified used car which gives it a 7 year 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty though so.....

    I dunno.
    didn't you just get your current truck? or has it really been that long?

    if it keeps raining you might need the 4x4 to get your lawnmower pulled out of your yard though
    hookers and blow!

  5. #75205
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Happy no longer mudee, dee.

    I made the mistake of pulling into the ferd dealer yesterday after work and a black 2018 platinum 4x4 with 32,000 miles almost followed me home. Thay made me a trade deal for my truck that i almost can't pass up.

    Im just not sold on paying extra for 4x4 when i just dont need 4x4. All it is to me is more rolling crap to wear out and less fuel mileage. It is ferd certified used car which gives it a 7 year 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty though so.....

    I dunno.
    A "NO" vote here... I like black trucks when they are clean, which lasts 15 minutes before there is an obvious coating of dust.

  6. #75206
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    didn't you just get your current truck? or has it really been that long?

    if it keeps raining you might need the 4x4 to get your lawnmower pulled out of your yard though
    Ive had my current truck for 2 years.

  7. #75207
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    A "NO" vote here... I like black trucks when they are clean, which lasts 15 minutes before there is an obvious coating of dust.
    Yeah, i dunno. The red truck that i had between my black one and my current white one seemed to show dirt worse than either of the others. They also just texted me a new offer after calling earlier and increased what they are offering for my truck. It may be following me home after work.

  8. #75208
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Yeah, i dunno. The red truck that i had between my black one and my current white one seemed to show dirt worse than either of the others. They also just texted me a new offer after calling earlier and increased what they are offering for my truck. It may be following me home after work.
    Must be itching for that sale, make sure you pay for the undercoating!

  9. #75209
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Must be itching for that sale, make sure you pay for the undercoating!
    And delivery and stain proofing and clear coat protector.

  10. #75210
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Yeah, i dunno. The red truck that i had between my black one and my current white one seemed to show dirt worse than either of the others.
    Nonsense ... I've had both ... It took me a few times to forget when I promised myself I'd never get another black truck and then I got another one and made the promise again.

  11. #75211
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    And delivery and stain proofing and clear coat protector.
    the wife asked if we could clear bra her new car.... you might want to add that to the mix as an ask

  12. #75212
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Must be itching for that sale, make sure you pay for the undercoating!
    Jerry Lundegard is the one texting him.

  13. #75213
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Show us a pic later today of the black truck in the driveway next to the swamp-grass

  14. #75214
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Speaking of Fords I’m looking into the new Ford Maverick. It’s looks interesting for a small truck.

  15. #75215
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Nonsense ... I've had both ... It took me a few times to forget when I promised myself I'd never get another black truck and then I got another one and made the promise again.
    LOL. I never hated my last black truck......that i remember.

  16. #75216
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I did put the white truck back to stock tune and put the stock air filter back on it at lunch....

  17. #75217
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    LOL. I never hated my last black truck......that i remember.
    You were younger then and felt like washing it twice a day.

    Stop stalling and post the pic of the new ride....

  18. #75218
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  19. #75219
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    'nother 'nother one...

    Me really likey this one...

    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...340681164.html

  20. #75220
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    You were younger then and felt like washing it twice a day.

    Stop stalling and post the pic of the new ride....
    Maybe tomorrow.

  21. #75221
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Humpidy hump hump.

  22. #75222
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Everybody at work is expecting me to show up in the new truck this morning so im gonna do the right thing and ride the hog to work instead.

  23. #75223
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Allen has not posted pics of the new ride ... he must be washing the dust off of it again

  24. #75224
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Last edited by Rex Ashton; June 23rd, 2021 at 05:34 PM.

  25. #75225
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  26. #75226
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  27. #75227

  28. #75228
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Behind VOTD:

    for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
    2 Timothy 1:7

  29. #75229
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    VOTD:
    Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!
    Psalm 27:14

  30. #75230
    Happy Wednesday!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  31. #75231
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Show us a pic later today of the black truck in the driveway next to the swamp-grass
    Sorry, i havent had time to take a pic till now because ive been dusting it.



    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

  32. #75232
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Allen has not posted pics of the new ride ... he must be washing the dust off of it again
    Doh!!!!!!

  33. #75233
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    It does look a little more intimidating for the ducks crossing the road on the way to work... they should move a little faster out of the way.

  34. #75234
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Good lookin' truck!

  35. #75235
    Willie G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Member #
    1610
    Nice truck!

    No more getting stuck while launching the kayak!



    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And thatís why life is hard.

  36. #75236
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Good lookin' truck!
    Thanks, i like it. Of course i liked the last black one and the red one and the white one too. Well, not so much on the ruby red one. I just never cared for the color that much.

    Installed the N Gauge tuner after church last night and am gonna order 3 different tunes including the 91 octane performance tune which is the only one i ever used on the white truck. I just also get an 89 and 87 tune as well in case i am ever on the road and cant find 91.

    I am anxious to see how this one stacks up against the white one in 0-60 times. Factory specs has it with 10 or 15 more hp and i think it was 40 more ft lbs of torque in stock over the white one. Its heavier of course being 4x4 but being 4x4, i can run the 0-60 in 4x4 so it wont spend as much time roasting the tires hopefully.

    My boss who is a chevy fanatic and always claimed his duramax was so quick found out that his truck wasnt so quick when we started racing 0-60, lol.

  37. #75237
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Nice truck!

    No more getting stuck while launching the kayak!



    Thanks. Getting stuck going fishing at a couple of the ponds on the company ranch has actually been a posability before.

  38. #75238
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    This is my quickest "verified" 0-60 with the white truck. I did have a run just in the 5s but it wasnt verified because there was just barely over a 1% elevation change.

    I couldn't spool it up at all even with the electric locker on or it would just blow the tires off so i just had to flat foot it from an idle and it still spun tires way too much off the line and again on the shift to 2nd gear.





    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

  39. #75239
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    This is my quickest "verified" 0-60 with the white truck. I did have a run just in the 5s but it wasnt verified because there was just barely over a 1% elevation change.

    I couldn't spool it up at all even with the electric locker on or it would just blow the tires off so i just had to flat foot it from an idle and it still spun tires way too much off the line and again on the shift to 2nd gear.





    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    Is that drop on the throttle where the shift happened?

  40. #75240
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Is that drop on the throttle where the shift happened?
    Thats what i assume. Shift and wheel spin equaled loss of acceleration.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •