View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    13 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 10.26%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 20.51%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    11 28.21%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    8 20.51%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 15.38%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 23.08%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1483 of 2002 FirstFirst ... 483983138314331473148114821483148414851493153315831983 ... LastLast
Results 59,281 to 59,320 of 80060

Thread: The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

  1. #59281
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Oh my!!!!

  2. #59282
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    We need to stop with the "yo mama" jokes.... They're old and have been done thousands of times.... just like yo mama.

  3. #59283
    It's snowing!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  4. #59284
    Willie G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Member #
    1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    It's snowing!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    BTDT last night....snews everywhere.
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And that’s why life is hard.

  5. #59285
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    decided to put the fireplace to use today
    break, fix, repeat

  6. #59286
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    BTDT last night....snews everywhere.
    Not here. We had some thunder boomers with small hail and falcon had a tornado last night

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  7. #59287
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  8. #59288
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  9. #59289
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  10. #59290
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    I made it a year after purchase without making any changes to the racetruck. Finally caved and getting these on order Monday. Discount dood said about a week to get them in, but I'm not confident it will be that quick....


    https://www.heavyhitterwheels.com/hh-15b-detail/




  11. #59291
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I made it a year after purchase without making any changes to the racetruck. Finally caved and getting these on order Monday. Discount dood said about a week to get them in, but I'm not confident it will be that quick....


    https://www.heavyhitterwheels.com/hh-15b-detail/



    Me likey.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ~Una
    "ˇdn ǝpýs ʎuýɥs ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ"

  12. #59292
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    5.29s sound good
    They sound great! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Love the 5.29s and 35s on my 4Runner.... But it was never a good highway driver to begin with lol.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    No..... not really lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    mmmmm

    I have a set of 35s to go on the Tacoma and figured I'd go with 5 29s over 4.88s

    If you aren't daily driving it, do it, plan on topping out at about 85 on the highway, but also expect to have a 5th gear that is able to do more than maintain speed on flat ground only. And once you put it into 4 low, it is when it truly shines how worth it it is. I am still planning to do dual cases, but the gearing at that level made a huge difference off road.
    hookers and blow!

  13. #59293
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I made it a year after purchase without making any changes to the racetruck. Finally caved and getting these on order Monday. Discount dood said about a week to get them in, but I'm not confident it will be that quick....


    https://www.heavyhitterwheels.com/hh-15b-detail/



    Those are pretty

  14. #59294
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    The swelling has hit epic proportions... The stitches are legitimately ready to pop. It is so uncomfortable. Called surgeon, he says no worries. Said go for a walk and elevate it with ice. Today will be the worst day for swelling supposedly.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  15. #59295
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I made it a year after purchase without making any changes to the racetruck. Finally caved and getting these on order Monday. Discount dood said about a week to get them in, but I'm not confident it will be that quick....


    https://www.heavyhitterwheels.com/hh-15b-detail/



    Remind me of the old school Ferrari wheels if they got an update. And imho do not belong on some ordinary, everyday pickup.




    So they are perfect for the racetruck. Nice choice!

  16. #59296
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    The swelling has hit epic proportions... The stitches are legitimately ready to pop. It is so uncomfortable. Called surgeon, he says no worries. Said go for a walk and elevate it with ice. Today will be the worst day for swelling supposedly.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Bummer. Swelling like that has got to be so uncomfortable. Hopefully you will get some relief soon!

  17. #59297
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    The swelling has hit epic proportions... The stitches are legitimately ready to pop. It is so uncomfortable. Called surgeon, he says no worries. Said go for a walk and elevate it with ice. Today will be the worst day for swelling supposedly.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    That would have me worried.

  18. #59298
    Willie G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Member #
    1610
    It would scare the crap outta me to look down and see my legs clean shaven...never mind one swollen twice the size of the other!





  19. #59299
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    The swelling has hit epic proportions... The stitches are legitimately ready to pop. It is so uncomfortable. Called surgeon, he says no worries. Said go for a walk and elevate it with ice. Today will be the worst day for swelling supposedly.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    So, how many miles did you hike?

    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  20. #59300
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Bummer. Swelling like that has got to be so uncomfortable. Hopefully you will get some relief soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    That would have me worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    It would scare the crap outta me to look down and see my legs clean shaven...never mind one swollen twice the size of the other!




    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    So, how many miles did you hike?

    I cannot lie, the swelling has me terrified that it's a blood clot or something. Even though there are no other symptoms. But it is ridiculous!!!!

    I walked 900ft. Not sure it helped. Just took muscle relaxers and have it elevated.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  21. #59301
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Me likey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Those are pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Remind me of the old school Ferrari wheels if they got an update. And imho do not belong on some ordinary, everyday pickup.


    So they are perfect for the racetruck. Nice choice!
    Thank you all... I'm pretty stoked. I don't hate the factory-style 22's on the truck currently, but definitely don't love them and pretty sure I already have them sold.

    Looking forward to seeing those on the silver truck that already has quite a few black accents...

    I just got hooked up with a very reasonable wrap guy and I have a crazy idea of getting rid of the few chrome components on the truck. I just need to get the new wheels on it before any other moves.

  22. #59302
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Thank you all... I'm pretty stoked. I don't hate the factory-style 22's on the truck currently, but definitely don't love them and pretty sure I already have them sold.

    Looking forward to seeing those on the silver truck that already has quite a few black accents...

    I just got hooked up with a very reasonable wrap guy and I have a crazy idea of getting rid of the few chrome components on the truck. I just need to get the new wheels on it before any other moves.
    I know a GREAT paint guy too if you need it. He also does clear bra.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  23. #59303
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    The swelling has hit epic proportions... The stitches are legitimately ready to pop. It is so uncomfortable. Called surgeon, he says no worries. Said go for a walk and elevate it with ice. Today will be the worst day for swelling supposedly.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Holy smokes!

    I would have thought the swelling would be diminishing.... It looks like the tatoo on your ankle might be cutting off the circulation to your ears

    Seriously, I hope things get back to (as close as possible to) somewhat normal soon

  24. #59304
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    I cannot lie, the swelling has me terrified that it's a blood clot or something. Even though there are no other symptoms. But it is ridiculous!!!!

    I walked 900ft. Not sure it helped. Just took muscle relaxers and have it elevated.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, the blood clot thing hit my mind too. My wife and her parents all have a history there. Hope the healing keeps moving quickly for you!



    ...maybe the one leg isn't swollen, but the other one just shrunk??

  25. #59305
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    It would scare the crap outta me to look down and see my legs clean shaven...

    Yeah, that would scare us all...

  26. #59306
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    I know a GREAT paint guy too if you need it. He also does clear bra.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I probably should've talked to you 2-3 weeks ago, or just posted up a question. I just got referred to a new paint guy from my attorney and he just fixed my fender where I put a scratch / crease. He did a great job and I'm happy with him, but I know there are probably some less expensive alternatives out there that can produce great results. He is the one who got me connected with the wrap guy. I think my wife might be referring <insurance claim> clients that way who don't have a shop.

    She may need a 2nd alternative.

  27. #59307
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Holy smokes!

    I would have thought the swelling would be diminishing.... It looks like the tatoo on your ankle might be cutting off the circulation to your ears

    Seriously, I hope things get back to (as close as possible to) somewhat normal soon
    Funny you say that. In the shower above the tattoo stays ghost white, below the tattoo turns practically purple (ever since surgery).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Yeah, the blood clot thing hit my mind too. My wife and her parents all have a history there. Hope the healing keeps moving quickly for you!



    ...maybe the one leg isn't swollen, but the other one just shrunk??
    I'm giving myself blood thinner injections 2x per day just to be safe. This surgery is known for blood clots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I probably should've talked to you 2-3 weeks ago, or just posted up a question. I just got referred to a new paint guy from my attorney and he just fixed my fender where I put a scratch / crease. He did a great job and I'm happy with him, but I know there are probably some less expensive alternatives out there that can produce great results. He is the one who got me connected with the wrap guy. I think my wife might be referring <insurance claim> clients that way who don't have a shop.

    She may need a 2nd alternative.
    Glad you found someone!!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  28. #59308
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    You'd let Una paint your nails?

























    Get in line
    The line forms behind me.

  29. #59309
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Hope the swelling goes down and you feel better soon!
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

  30. #59310
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I made it a year after purchase without making any changes to the racetruck. Finally caved and getting these on order Monday. Discount dood said about a week to get them in, but I'm not confident it will be that quick....


    https://www.heavyhitterwheels.com/hh-15b-detail/



    Looks a lot like Pimp my Ride

  31. #59311
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    The line forms behind me.
    I like this, beers and nails one evening with all of you...
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Hope the swelling goes down and you feel better soon!
    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  32. #59312
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Looks a lot like Pimp my Ride
    Lulz... OGF....

    ...Old Grumpy Fawker!


    I know I already posted it, but don't forget that Brockmire is back next week....looks to be a funny season.

    Take Care John.

  33. #59313
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    I like this, beers and nails one evening with all of you...
    Its too far.

  34. #59314
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Its too far.
    I'll be in Oklahoma again before you know it..... :Flipoff2:

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  35. #59315
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    I'll be in Oklahoma again before you know it..... :Flipoff2:

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Please do a service for those people and take a mailbox repair kit with you when you go.

  36. #59316
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Please do a service for those people and take a mailbox repair kit with you when you go.
    Lol!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  37. #59317
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    I'll be in Oklahoma again before you know it..... :Flipoff2:

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Ill be in CO in 81 days.

  38. #59318
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Ill be in CO in 81 days.
    At least you're not counting the days to your return....(for someone who hate Colorado)

  39. #59319
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    At least you're not counting the days to your return....(for someone who hate Colorado)
    Days for all vacations are marked on my calendar. 53 days till sand dunes etc.

    You get bored when you get old.

  40. #59320
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Also, i don't really hate Colorado, i just feel sorry for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •