View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    13 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 10.26%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 20.51%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    11 28.21%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    8 20.51%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 15.38%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 23.08%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1476 of 2071 FirstFirst ... 476976137614261466147414751476147714781486152615761976 ... LastLast
Results 59,001 to 59,040 of 82808

Thread: The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

  1. #59001
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by THE STRANGER View Post
    Im so sorry you are going through this..
    My prayers are with you...
    Same

  2. #59002
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    I guess the pups were too excited while playing ball this morning. All 4 of them got into it bad, from what I was told. Then they all gained up on Cody. His right front leg is pretty bad and some nerve damage. I'm praying he'll heal up quickly. He's in so much pain they gave him a nerve blocker and 2 pain pills for at home.
    Hope he heals quick, all is soon forgotten between them and they get back to being playful and friendly with each other again. I know it'd weigh on my mind for a long time worrying it might happen again so I hope you find that peace soon too.

  3. #59003
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Having a few glasses of wine tonight. Since I'm not able to drink after surgery until the bone is healed, and I wasn't allowed to drink after the accident because it is bad for bone growth. Trying to celebrate my one last night of freedom before life goes to complete shit again.
    I refrained for quite a time while my collar bone healed from the warning from the Ortho it'll slow the heal down significantly. While I don't have a need to drink, I do enjoy sipping on a good alcho-bev some evenings.

    Hope this next round gets you quicker and better progress!

  4. #59004
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE STRANGER View Post
    Im so sorry you are going through this..
    My prayers are with you...
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    I refrained for quite a time while my collar bone healed from the warning from the Ortho it'll slow the heal down significantly. While I don't have a need to drink, I do enjoy sipping on a good alcho-bev some evenings.

    Hope this next round gets you quicker and better progress!
    Thanks guys! I'm not a heavy or often drinker. But the ability to have a mimosa or glass of wine with some girlfriends every one in a while was definitely missed.

    Gotta do all the prep stuff for surgery today, then go under the knife first thing in the morning tomorrow.

    Can't lie, I'm basically a walking panic attack right now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ~Una
    "dn ǝps ʎuɥs ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ"

  5. #59005
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Someone mention steak???? Mmmm it's what's for dinner

    Nice 1.5" thick cut with adequate marbling that will be in my belly soon

    Yum!! I'm due for some Mex dinner soon.

    With the warm weather these next few days I've got a whole chick to BBQ on the smoker...probably Wed or Thurs. But I'm really thinking I wanna try another Chile Colorado recipe. Still on the search for the real stuff and ain't found it yet.

  6. #59006
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm not a heavy or often drinker. But the ability to have a mimosa or glass of wine with some girlfriends every one in a while was definitely missed.

    Gotta do all the prep stuff for surgery today, then go under the knife first thing in the morning tomorrow.

    Can't lie, I'm basically a walking panic attack right now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry that you are so feeling so anxious, I know that feeling is awful. Totally understandable given how big surgery is but I hope it goes well
    break, fix, repeat

  7. #59007
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    My neighbor was supposed to be puppy sitting this Irish boi but had an emergency and asked if I would since he has been socialized with my dogs already. He is a good pup but I feel like I am a tent away from having a full on circus here

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

  8. #59008
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    2
    carpet looks dirty, you should probably clean it.
    hookers and blow!

  9. #59009
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    carpet looks dirty, you should probably clean it.
    Needs stretched as well it appears
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  10. #59010
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    carpet looks dirty, you should probably clean it.
    I'm not to far away from cutting it up and throwing it in a dumpster

  11. #59011
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Especially since Bert keeps having accidents

  12. #59012
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Yay me. I'm fixing to get to sit through an hour long stupid webinar on Kubotas new warranty system.

  13. #59013
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Having a few glasses of wine tonight. Since I'm not able to drink after surgery until the bone is healed, and I wasn't allowed to drink after the accident because it is bad for bone growth. Trying to celebrate my one last night of freedom before life goes to complete shit again.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Wishing you the absolute best possible outcome. I know this is difficult, but you are a strong woman, and can handle this. You will continue to be in all our thoughts and prayers.

  14. #59014
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    My neighbor was supposed to be puppy sitting this Irish boi but had an emergency and asked if I would since he has been socialized with my dogs already. He is a good pup but I feel like I am a tent away from having a full on circus here

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    That is a cutie!

  15. #59015
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Welp, the money keeps flowing out around here. Tow rig needed a new starter and 2 new batteries. That was another quick $500 out the door. Really need to stop the bleeding of money.

  16. #59016
    Colo.TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Thornton
    Member #
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    In case Jeff checks in --- and anyone who ever finds themselves in Thornton....

    While in Thornton between games, we went to find some food. We surveyed the limited choices right where we were and roll up to a Wendy's at 136th and I believe Colorado.... I spot something in the strip center by King Soopers.....

    Doug's Diner. A regular "diner-type" menu with an extensive all-day breakfast menu. We go in and were glad we did.... The food was really good, plentiful, and cheap.

    Thanks. Did not know they existed. Call me next time you're in Thornton. I'm at the store a bunch too if you want to grab lunch sometime.

  17. #59017
    Colo.TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Thornton
    Member #
    526
    Also, there's a place called The Delectable Egg at 120th and Huron. Great breakfast place. The wife used to manage it and may be going back soon. They have several locations around town. There's a DTC location that serves alcohol. She might end up there instead. Waiting to see.

  18. #59018
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I'm sorry that you are so feeling so anxious, I know that feeling is awful. Totally understandable given how big surgery is but I hope it goes well
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    My neighbor was supposed to be puppy sitting this Irish boi but had an emergency and asked if I would since he has been socialized with my dogs already. He is a good pup but I feel like I am a tent away from having a full on circus here

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    How many fur babies are currently in your household?

    Also, he's cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Wishing you the absolute best possible outcome. I know this is difficult, but you are a strong woman, and can handle this. You will continue to be in all our thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you!!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  19. #59019
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Thank you!!How many fur babies are currently in your household?

    Also, he's cute!Thank you!!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Fingers and toes crossed for ya. The whole adventure doesn't sound fun to this point. Drink milk instead of alcohol to speed up the process, thats how it works right?

  20. #59020
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    That is a cutie!
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Thank you!!How many fur babies are currently in your household?

    Also, he's cute!!
    2 of mine and this one makes 3

  21. #59021
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    That is a cutie!
    He is a little older and pretty sweet, definitely a velcro dog. He follows me everywhere but Molly usually tries to herd him away lol

  22. #59022
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Fingers and toes crossed for ya. The whole adventure doesn't sound fun to this point. Drink milk instead of alcohol to speed up the process, thats how it works right?
    Thanks! I wish that's how it worked, LOL. I'm taking 3000% of vitamin D per day. And about 500% calcium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    2 of mine and this one makes 3
    That is close to a circus. One dog for every ring

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  23. #59023
    Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    I guess the pups were too excited while playing ball this morning. All 4 of them got into it bad, from what I was told. Then they all gained up on Cody. His right front leg is pretty bad and some nerve damage. I'm praying he'll heal up quickly. He's in so much pain they gave him a nerve blocker and 2 pain pills for at home.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear... hope he heals up quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    Thank you all prayers are definitely needed. Cody has no interest in eating and drinking and he needs to for his meds.

    Additionally I think rex share his icky
    Nope, I've tried to send my icky away for about 9 days now but it refuses to leave

  24. #59024
    Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm not a heavy or often drinker. But the ability to have a mimosa or glass of wine with some girlfriends every one in a while was definitely missed.

    Gotta do all the prep stuff for surgery today, then go under the knife first thing in the morning tomorrow.

    Can't lie, I'm basically a walking panic attack right now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Very sorry for the anxiety you're going through.... Prayers out for tomorrow.

  25. #59025
    Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Welp, the money keeps flowing out around here. Tow rig needed a new starter and 2 new batteries. That was another quick $500 out the door. Really need to stop the bleeding of money.
    That sucks... there is never a convenient time for that stuff to happen, but rest assured it will choose the most inconvenient of those times to take place.

  26. #59026
    Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Colo.TJ View Post
    Thanks. Did not know they existed. Call me next time you're in Thornton. I'm at the store a bunch too if you want to grab lunch sometime.
    I thought about calling you on Saturday if the seeding gave them a later game... watching TV in your basement definitely came to mind

    Fortunately, the time between games wasn't too long....

    Quote Originally Posted by Colo.TJ View Post
    Also, there's a place called The Delectable Egg at 120th and Huron. Great breakfast place. The wife used to manage it and may be going back soon. They have several locations around town. There's a DTC location that serves alcohol. She might end up there instead. Waiting to see.
    We know about the one down here. Let us know if she lands there.

  27. #59027
    Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  28. #59028
    Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    I don't golf, but I want this golf cart....



  29. #59029
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm not a heavy or often drinker. But the ability to have a mimosa or glass of wine with some girlfriends every one in a while was definitely missed.

    Gotta do all the prep stuff for surgery today, then go under the knife first thing in the morning tomorrow.

    Can't lie, I'm basically a walking panic attack right now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Wish i knew what to say to help you relax. Will be thinking of you all day till we hear back from you that all is well

  30. #59030
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Like fire ants coming out of a mound after you step on it.


    https://texasbreaking.com/breaking/i...-encino-texas/

  31. #59031
    Willie G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Member #
    1610
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm not a heavy or often drinker. But the ability to have a mimosa or glass of wine with some girlfriends every one in a while was definitely missed.

    Gotta do all the prep stuff for surgery today, then go under the knife first thing in the morning tomorrow.

    Can't lie, I'm basically a walking panic attack right now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear you're nervous.

    Maybe if you ask nicely they'll knock you out and you can just sleep through it?

    Don't forget to use a magic marker to let them know where to cut....
    Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And thats why life is hard.

  32. #59032
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    My brother called to say he was on Spring Break and his wife took the kids to New Orleans, so he had the week free. Guess that means we are hitting the range this week! Woohoo! Been jonesing to put a few rounds down range through this:



    Been sitting in a safe in my gun room for way too long without ever having been fired.
    Last edited by Aaron; March 25th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.

  33. #59033
    Wulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Member #
    15883
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    My brother called to say he was on Spring Break and his wife took the kids to New Orleans, so he had the week free. Guess that means we are hitting the range this week! Woohoo! Been jonesing to put a few rounds down range through this:



    Been sitting in a safe in my gun room for way too long without ever having been fired.

  34. #59034
    noahfecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Glenwoody
    Member #
    13651
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Like fire ants coming out of a mound after you step on it.


    https://texasbreaking.com/breaking/i...-encino-texas/
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    My brother called to say he was on Spring Break and his wife took the kids to New Orleans, so he had the week free. Guess that means we are hitting the range this week! Woohoo! Been jonesing to put a few rounds down range through this:



    Been sitting in a safe in my gun room for way too long without ever having been fired.
    I want to pair these two posts together, live fire drill
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  35. #59035
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Appreciate all the kind words and well wishes. I'll try to check in tomorrow once I'm awake and let you all know how it goes. Hope you all have a great Tuesday.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  36. #59036
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    We have not had a check in from the broken dog girl. I hope all is well there too.

    Sleep well ofrd_grl!!!

  37. #59037
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy day.

  38. #59038
    Willie G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Member #
    1610
    Monday #2 is here.

  39. #59039
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Good luck Una damnit.

  40. #59040
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Good luck Una damnit.
    Unadammit is one word.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •