View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1243 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 2437431143119312331241124212431244124512531293 ... LastLast
Results 49,681 to 49,720 of 53405
    Member #
    Images
    Check the manual for your model detectors. They should (only some models?) have a latch indicator on them that flashed red (on 2 sec/off 2 sec). It's what the fire department can look at that shows which detector activated.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Check the manual for your model detectors. They should (only some models?) have a latch indicator on them that flashed red (on 2 sec/off 2 sec). It's what the fire department can look at that shows which detector activated.
    screw that, get the smart detectors so it tells you when the battery is getting low lol
    hookers and blow!

on vacation starting Tuesday and it's super hard to give a shit about krow
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Images
    I hate Fn thieves.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    I hate Fn thieves.
    They do suck a biggun. What happened?
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Little pop up thunderboomers rolling through again.

I took the day off and have been enjoying a day with my boyz, I should do this more often
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    I took the day off and have been enjoying a day with my boyz, I should do this more often
    Yes, you should.

Member #
    Images
    I hate Fn thieves.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    They do suck a biggun. What happened?
    X1000 on both accounts

Member #
    Images
    The past few days have been a blur. Been all over the front range trying to finish projects up. But just called my realtor back to hear the good news that the septic system has been replaced and all the permits have been signed off and turned in, and that the title company and my lender are good to go for closing tomorrow. That means we close in the morning on my current property, then head to the bank to get a large cashier's check, then close on the new property later that afternoon. Going to be one hell of a day full of signing paperwork.

It's interesting, this is the first time that I had the realization I am selling my home of the past 10 years. I may actually miss that place some.

Member #
    Images
    I miss Rex and his family updates, for some reason its easier to read about here vs texting him.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    The past few days have been a blur. Been all over the front range trying to finish projects up. But just called my realtor back to hear the good news that the septic system has been replaced and all the permits have been signed off and turned in, and that the title company and my lender are good to go for closing tomorrow. That means we close in the morning on my current property, then head to the bank to get a large cashier's check, then close on the new property later that afternoon. Going to be one hell of a day full of signing paperwork.

It's interesting, this is the first time that I had the realization I am selling my home of the past 10 years. I may actually miss that place some.
    Very nice. Hope you get a little time to have a celebratory drink before crashing in bed.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Very nice. Hope you get a little time to have a celebratory drink before crashing in bed.
    Thanks. I am not a big drinker, but tomorrow will be an occasion for a few. When I was up in Deadwood a few weeks ago, I bought a couple jars of moonshine from the Deadwood Distillery. One for my buddy who is buying my place as a thank you. His is the "Cafe" or coffee flavor. And I bought a an "Apple Pie" one for my wife. I am sure I will have some of each, as well as some of my favorite whiskey, Middleton Very Rare, which I only bring out on special occasions.

Member #
    Images
    I am not a big drinker, but ...
    pffft...you need to invite us all over so we can help you catch up

Yabba Dabba Scooby Doooo!
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

dewds.
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    dewds.
    Dewdette!

Member #
    Images
    fawkin thieves cut the fence into my rental cart lot. Took the batteries out of 11 of my rental carts. In the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal, but I needed those carts to deliver to customers today. It put me behind on the entire day. I had to wait for the Police before I could get them put back together, and prepped for delivery. I didn't get home from my last delivery until 700, and I am still 1 load behind where I should be. Wish I could get my hands on them

Member #
    fawkin thieves cut the fence into my rental cart lot. Took the batteries out of 11 of my rental carts. In the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal, but I needed those carts to deliver to customers today. It put me behind on the entire day. I had to wait for the Police before I could get them put back together, and prepped for delivery. I didn't get home from my last delivery until 700, and I am still 1 load behind where I should be. Wish I could get my hands on them
    That indeed sucks but at least they didnt take the whole carts. A few months ago if you missed it, we had 60,000 worth of RTV1100s which are the Kubota diesel side by sides with cabs and heat and air conditioning etc stolen. We had everything on them and got more when one of them showed up at a dealership in San Antonio. The thieves lived in Sherman Texas which is 20 minutes from here. Popos went and did a search warrant finding among other things, keys for basically every brand of farm or industrial equipment as well as 50,000 in cash and took statements from both of them that made no sense at all and all they did was take their phones and laptops.

Bonny and Clyde skipped out a couple of nights after that and havent been seen since. Too many police agencies got involved and they were all fighting over who got to press charges so nobody arrested them.

Durant city cops vs sherman tx cops vs san antonio cops vs texas rangers vs FBI. In the end the FBI won over but that was like 2 weeks after they had already skipped out. I guess the FBI won because of the stolen goods being transported across state lines as well as something having to do with agriculture equipment being a higher level of theft or some crap?

Anyway, last we heard, the FBI should get around to looking at the case maybe somewhere around the first of next year.

Member #
    Anyway, last we heard, the FBI should get around to looking at the case maybe somewhere around the first of next year.
    Find a way to let them know their last name is Trump. They will be on that shit before you hang up the phone....

Damn, that definitely blows. Hopefully you catch hp tomorrow and then some

Member #
    Images
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    The Western slope sure is pretty!

I have an 830 am meeting but I'm not tired enough to sleep

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    The Western slope sure is pretty!
    Yes it is

Member #
    Tea gee eye eph.

Member #
    Images
    Tea gee eye eph.
    !

tru dat!

Member #
    Images
    Happy Friday the 13th! Am headed out the door to the first closing of the day. Time to make some money before I hand it all, plus a lot more, to the sellers at the second closing of the day. My hand and wrist is not looking forward to this. But I actually am. Woke up this morning in a wonderful mood. Can't wait to get this all behind us.

Member #
    Happy Friday the 13th! Am headed out the door to the first closing of the day. Time to make some money before I hand it all, plus a lot more, to the sellers at the second closing of the day. My hand and wrist is not looking forward to this. But I actually am. Woke up this morning in a wonderful mood. Can't wait to get this all behind us.
    Have fun with all that.

Wooot!!!!

Member #
    Images
    I hope it all goes smooth and the sellers don't try to pull any more crap.
    Have you ever seen a man eat so much fish?

Member #
    Itty bitty afternoon thunderboomers for the 4th day in a row.

I have approx 0 motivation so I am not too far from heading to the gym then to get a hair cut

Member #
    Images
    Im grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Im grumpy
    you're grumpy, jeff is dopey, which dwarf is Ian?

"I'm not real, don't think I ever was"

Member #
    Images
    Itty bitty afternoon thunderboomers for the 4th day in a row.
    Send some of those out way. We are dryer than a popcorn fart.

Member #
    Images
    Krow done for the day. Had to come to the tire store to get some flats fixed for krow. Then I need to go grab some dog food then try to get my hairs cut. But I doubt Ill make it before he closes. So maybe tomorrow.

Member #
    Images
    Both closings are done! Seller's signed their paperwork early this morning so they wouldn't have to meet us face to face. That said a lot about them, and I have no doubt all the issues throughout this process were indeed their fault and they know it. Also leaves me a bit worried about the condition they will leave the home in after the next 30 days...

Oh well, the negativity and stress of buying the property is over!

30 days and we can call this place home. Front:

Back:

Overview: