View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 35.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    3 8.82%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 23.53%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    10 29.41%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 20.59%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 17.65%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 26.47%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    12 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1240 of 1248 FirstFirst ... 24074011401190123012381239124012411242 ... LastLast
Results 49,561 to 49,600 of 49919
  1. #49561
    Don S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Burleson, (Ft.Worth) TX
    Member #
    1348
    Images
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    I got news for all y'all. If I drive all the way down there and expend a precious round, I am keeping all the good stuff. Someone can have the danged 1WD Ferd though. I got no use for that. And the bow is probably too short for me.
    ..

    Will the mail box still be available?

    Shipped free.. Don S..
    Burleson Tx, Where the Honey's have lotsa Miilk!
    Colorado Mountain Pass Collector for 30 years with 161
    1976 401 Wagoneer 1999 Frontier V6 4x4

  2. #49562
    Quote Originally Posted by Don S View Post
    ..

    Will the mail box still be available?

    Shipped free.. Don S..
    sure, some assembly required
    break, fix, repeat

  3. #49563
    Dave McDonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Closer to heaven than most
    Member #
    2824
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Don S View Post
    ..

    Will the mail box still be available?

    Shipped free.. Don S..
    I think you gotta take the dead patch of grass with it.
    Lunatic #15
    "A government big enough to give you a righteous buzz is also big enough to harsh your mellow." -Zapp
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

  4. #49564
    Lewnz
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

  5. #49565
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    Werk done for the day, now I can start work.
    Yup. Im fixin' to mower and weedereater the yard but i actually kind of enjoy it so its not bad werk.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  6. #49566
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    I built new flower boxes on the deck. Had to reinforce the rails to handle the weight, and then built aluminum lined wooden boxes. I still gotta reinforce half of the railings, but the boxes are all done.

    I tried taking a pic - it didn't come out too well



    Now I get to fill 'em with dirt before the wife comes home with the flowers.
    You are a much better craftsman than you are a photographer.

  7. #49567
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Don S View Post
    ..

    Will the mail box still be available?

    Shipped free.. Don S..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    sure, some assembly required
    I actually wish i would have stuck the improvised mailbox in the back yard just to see how many years that the tape would have held it to the t-post. It showed no signs of giving up.

  8. #49568
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    I think you gotta take the dead patch of grass with it.
    Luckily, the yard has rebounded pretty well.

  9. #49569
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Well just as i finished changing clothes and was literally heading to the garage to start mowing, i hear something that sounds like thunder. I look outside and leaves and crap are blowing everywhere. Where did this come from, its been nothing but sunshine all day long?

    Anyway, i look at the radar and yeah, thunderboomer storm rolling through out of nowhere. Its thundering a lot and the wind is blowing but its not raining yet and the storm is hauling butt so i may still get to mow after it blows through.

  10. #49570
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Well just as i finished changing clothes and was literally heading to the garage to start mowing, i hear something that sounds like thunder. I look outside and leaves and crap are blowing everywhere. Where did this come from, its been nothing but sunshine all day long?

    Anyway, i look at the radar and yeah, thunderboomer storm rolling through out of nowhere. Its thundering a lot and the wind is blowing but its not raining yet and the storm is hauling butt so i may still get to mow after it blows through.
    better go mow extra quick

  11. #49571
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    better go mow extra quick
    Yeah, its coming down like a cow pissin' on a flat rock now. Should have mowed last night like i planned to.

  12. #49572
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    47
    Can't believe Park County had a tornado touch down last night. Mountain tornado sounds like a bad movie...

  13. #49573
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    47
    7 days till closing

  14. #49574
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    7 days till closing
    Get those fangers warmed up for signage. If i ever buy another house, i think im gonna get a signature and initial stamp made, lol.

  15. #49575
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    55 days till sand dunes.

  16. #49576
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    47
    Closing on both properties on the same day only hours apart. That part won't be fun.

  17. #49577
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Storm is gone and sun is coming back out. I only got a quick couple of tenths so i should be able to mow tomorrow but its gonna grow like hell between now and then which means i may have to empty the bags more than once.

    It did cool it down from 93 to 82 in a hurry so i may have to go take a cruise around the neighborhood in the yammerhammer.

  18. #49578
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Can't believe Park County had a tornado touch down last night. Mountain tornado sounds like a bad movie...
    I saw that on the news but the pic looked more like a thermal updraft or a big dust devil. I suspect like many other things we have distorted the meaning of our own language to sensationalize the news. I have farted with higher velocity "winds" than that "tornado" appeared to have
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  19. #49579
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    I saw that on the news but the pic looked more like a thermal updraft or a big dust devil. I suspect like many other things we have distorted the meaning of our own language to sensationalize the news. I have farted with higher velocity "winds" than that "tornado" appeared to have
    Good to know. I was stuck in the truck towing the trailer around Denver yesterday and they kept breaking in over the radio with NWS warnings. Still have yet to see any news reports about it.

  20. #49580
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    I saw that on the news but the pic looked more like a thermal updraft or a big dust devil. I suspect like many other things we have distorted the meaning of our own language to sensationalize the news. I have farted with higher velocity "winds" than that "tornado" appeared to have
    Soy boy weather people.

  21. #49581
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Soy boy weather people.
    it's that much funnier coming from you

  22. #49582
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Im going jeepin tomorrow. Put the jeep on the trailer with the doors off. We have not had rain in months. The clouds and thunder came almost instantly.


    I put the doors inquiry
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  23. #49583
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Lightening all over. Stars directly overhead and to the east. Smells like rain. Sprinkles falling. Nothing getting wet

  24. #49584
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Woo hoo n stuff. Its sadurdee!

  25. #49585
    ml

  26. #49586
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Im going jeepin tomorrow. Put the jeep on the trailer with the doors off. We have not had rain in months. The clouds and thunder came almost instantly.


    I put the doors inquiry
    Woohoo!!! Hope the weather is perfect!

  27. #49587
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Can't believe Park County had a tornado touch down last night. Mountain tornado sounds like a bad movie...
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/wea...ead-campground

  28. #49588
    need to get a little done around the house then it's time to try out the pipe bender I borrowed from my neighbor.

  29. #49589
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    You should see if he has a carpet stretcher

  30. #49590
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    You should see if he has a carpet stretcher

  31. #49591
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    You should see if he has a carpet stretcher
    Or a shampooer....


    (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' along
    You'll forget about me after I've been gone
    (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door

  32. #49592
    just started tacking in the crossmember for the new bumper then it started POURING

  33. #49593
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    just started tacking in the crossmember for the new bumper then it started POURING
    I just started mowing and heard thunder in the distance.

    Looking at radar, i think i have enough time to gitter done before it gets here. Just another little popup thunderstorm like yesterday eve. Planning on loading up the kayak after i finish mowing unless the pop up storms keep popping up.

  34. #49594
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    then it started POURING
    Damn...lucky you!!! We can't get moisture fer nuttin!!

  35. #49595
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    I built new flower boxes on the deck. Had to reinforce the rails to handle the weight, and then built aluminum lined wooden boxes. I still gotta reinforce half of the railings, but the boxes are all done.

    I tried taking a pic - it didn't come out too well



    Now I get to fill 'em with dirt before the wife comes home with the flowers.
    Loving that back yard.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

  36. #49596
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Got the yard all mowered n stuff and hauled the bags of clippings off to a friends house who uses them for mulch and was invited to a pool party at another friends house while i was there so i guess ill go play in a pool for the rest of the day.

  37. #49597
    Dave McDonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Closer to heaven than most
    Member #
    2824
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    Loving that back yard.
    It's all downhill to the lake

    I mow my lawn with a chainsaw, once every 10 years whether it needs it or not.

  38. #49598
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    just started tacking in the crossmember for the new bumper then it started POURING
    Started tacking in the winch plate and then the wire feed on the welder called it quits. Today is my day

  39. #49599
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    It's all downhill to the lake

    I mow my lawn with a chainsaw, once every 10 years whether it needs it or not.
    Nice!

  40. #49600
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Started tacking in the winch plate and then the wire feed on the welder called it quits. Today is my day
    Turns out it's a "feature" and i just suck lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •