View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1232 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 23273211321182122212301231123212331234124212821332 ... LastLast
Results 49,241 to 49,280 of 53389
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Haven't heard from John in a while. Think he melted with all this heat we are having?

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Range of motion PT has been cancelled. I have full range so we're saving the rest of the approved visits for advanced PT after I'm allowed out of the sling (July 10 if healing ok).
    That's awesome. I wish my PT was that aware of things. I ended up paying out of pocket for about a month worth of sessions. Totally worth it, but a little better planning on the front end could have saved me a bunch of $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    LOL, Or a "Trump skis in jeans" sticker
    lol, made those up for my buddy
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Propane. Tape and extension cord to a clear plastic tube. Place one end of a tube/cord down the hole as far as possible and then seal the hole. Connect the other end of the tubing to the propane tank and turn on the gas for a short while. Then turn off the gas and pinch off the tubing. Remove the propane tank to a safe distance. Then simply plug the extension cord into a working outlet. Problem solved.
    Gopher cannons or whatever they call those things on youtube are hilarious.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Haven't heard from John in a while. Think he melted with all this heat we are having?
    I really was surprised that he didn't post up the other day and gloat about the days starting to get shorter.

Hope all is well with him.

Member #
    Images
    Propane. Tape and extension cord to a clear plastic tube. Place one end of a tube/cord down the hole as far as possible and then seal the hole. Connect the other end of the tubing to the propane tank and turn on the gas for a short while. Then turn off the gas and pinch off the tubing. Remove the propane tank to a safe distance. Then simply plug the extension cord into a working outlet. Problem solved.
    Yep, I read up on those and apparently it takes a pretty specific propane/air ration to get it right. The tool they sell that does that is way out of my price range too. I saw on yt some using oxy/acetylene torches to fill the tunnels and blow em up using those little piezo sparkers to ignite it. Other than near the septic fields, those would be fun and I'm sure get the wife laughing her ass off as I float the top couple feet of soil.

Member #
    Its fridee.

Yup. Got back from the a cruise yesterday. Had a good time. Never saw an answer about rex, but skimmed everything between there and here, and didn't see him post. Whats up with him?
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    Yup. Got back from the a cruise yesterday. Had a good time. Never saw an answer about rex, but skimmed everything between there and here, and didn't see him post. Whats up with him?
    he's taking a break from us

Member #
    I am ready for the fridee to be done.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Easy to tell if it works. Dig the dirt out of an opening and they get right to plugging it in a short amount of time. I'll open the hole tonight and if it's plugged, I'll know it didn't work. I'll be at my wits frickin end if it didn't!!!!!!!
    I'll quote myself here...I'm at my frickin wits end!! The damned thing survived that onslaught.

Member #
    Images
    The grass is burning up. Wind and 90’s are a fatal combination. Treading water literally. The river is so low things are looking pretty grim. I hate grass. Winter cannot come soon enough. If we do not start getting some monsoonal flow the entire western slope is fawked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    Images
    Was having a bad morning. As usual I was running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off because everyone seemed like they had a problem that was going to cause the end of the world. And somehow I was the only one who was capable of coming up with answers. But no matter how hard I tried, it felt like I was starting more fires then I was putting out. My attitude was complete crap and getting worse by the minute. Then a good buddy of mine, the guy buying my current place, walked through the door. Amazing what a little good conversation with a great friend who shares your sense of humor can do to one's attitude and general demeanor.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    The grass is burning up. Wind and 90’s are a fatal combination. Treading water literally. The river is so low things are looking pretty grim. I hate grass. Winter cannot come soon enough. If we do not start getting some monsoonal flow the entire western slope is fawked.

Sorry to hear. But good to hear from ya!

Member #
    Images

Does the course have water rights to just pull from the river?

I don't care what the news people say, its hot, if I remember right it was like this in 98.... and if thats the case, July and August are going to suck balls
    hookers and blow!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Understandable. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    Understandable. Thanks.
    !!!!

Member #
    And again, i will respectfully disagree with this statement.

Member #
    Neither his post before he left nor the PM he sent me have me any indication that he needed a break from "us" as in the people here but more that he was generally changing how he was going to spend free time.

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Neither his post before he left nor the PM he sent me have me any indication that he needed a break from "us" as in the people here but more that he was generally changing how he was going to spend free time.
    Ah, gotcha. I didnt have that extra context

loons. Krow motivation slowly sucked away

It's HOT.

Thank goodness for man-made A/C.
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

The co-worker who have his notice today was talked down to by the VP of our department for "not giving them enough time" to remedy issues said co-workers and others have approached with over the last few months. As far as anyone knew nothing was in the works

Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    It's HOT.

Thank goodness for man-made A/C.
    Ive been dragging my feet getting someone out to look at ny hone AC. It's hot enough that I should

Ive been dragging my feet getting someone out to look at ny hone AC. It's hot enough that I should
    Keep dragging the feet, now that days are getting shorter, winter will be here before you know it and won't need it.

Member #
    It's HOT. Thank goodness!!!!!!!!
    Right!

Member #
    Keep dragging the feet, now that days are getting shorter, winter will be here before you know it and won't need it.
    A sad truth of life.

Member #
    Heading to a body of water.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Does the course have water rights to just pull from the river?

I don't care what the news people say, its hot, if I remember right it was like this in 98.... and if thats the case, July and August are going to suck balls
    The ranch/course has rights yes. if it is not green when the owner gets here I will be out of a job.

Member #
    Images
    The days cannot get shorter fast enough.

Member #
    Images
    Pray for snow

Member #
    Images
    Only 127 days, 4 hours, 35 minutes and 41 seconds until daylight savings time ends.

Member #
    Images

Member #
    Images

Member #
    Images

Member #
    Images
    excetera

Was having a bad morning. As usual I was running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off because everyone seemed like they had a problem that was going to cause the end of the world. And somehow I was the only one who was capable of coming up with answers. But no matter how hard I tried, it felt like I was starting more fires then I was putting out. My attitude was complete crap and getting worse by the minute. Then a good buddy of mine, the guy buying my current place, walked through the door. Amazing what a little good conversation with a great friend who shares your sense of humor can do to one's attitude and general demeanor.
    Yeah, friends like that are great for staying sane

Member #
    The days cannot get shorter fast enough.
    Pray for snow
    I do not agree with either of these suggestions.

Member #
    Have been texting Una. She said she would try to swing by in here tomorrow between therapy sessions. Hope so.

Member #
    The ranch/course has rights yes. if it is not green when the owner gets here I will be out of a job.
    3 years ago, we had 87 inches of rain. 2 years ago, we had close to that and last year we had something like 65 inches of rain i think. This year, although we had a lot in early spring and although since then there has been a lot all around us, we have been missing out on a lot and its fairly dry although still lush and green but it wont stay that way much longer unless it starts hitting us again.

The 3 years before i moved here, the place was in a drought. It all goes in cycles and sadly, there is nothing we can do to stop or change it. I hope you get the needed rain soon.