View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1144 of 1311 FirstFirst ... 14464410441094113411421143114411451146115411941244 ... LastLast
Results 45,721 to 45,760 of 52402
    Member #
    Happy humping day. It didn't get as cold as the weather monkeys predicted so that's good.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Just got off the phone with my brother. He had to brag about his son's SAT scores. Guess my nephew has been getting harassed by Harvard trying to convince him to enroll there. Their latest ploy was to tell him that it wasn't as expensive as some thought. Next I am sure it will be that they are not as pretentious as everyone thinks.

He is smart enough to go anywhere, paid. Kid just wants to go to Mine's and play with robots and computers.
    MIT would be a better fit than Haaa'verd. And I'm quite confident he'll make so much more and be so much more successful if they let him follow his kind of interest. It's not like the kid has unrealistic dreams of basket weaving or a history buff of irrelevant shit.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Sadly, we find the same thing trying to hire quality young people at work here.

Again ill say that im glad i am old and hope i die before seeing what happens to this great country in the not so distant future. Hopefully some young people like you will get it back on track. I just dont know if there are enough of you.
    Just make sure you don't do anything stupid that risks waking up in 2505! I've seen the footage of that time period (snuck back through a "Time Musheen") and it ain't pretty. You, nor I, would cope well.

p.s. "Don't worry scro, now there are plenty of tards living kick ass lives. My first wife was tarded, she's a pilot now.".

Member #
    Images
    Do not give up on all the young people yet. My kids and a lot of their friend are fine young capitalists with a good work ethic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    Images
    As a matter of fact I remember my parents saying the same thing about us hippies growing up.

gml
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Do not give up on all the young people yet. My kids and a lot of their friend are fine young capitalists with a good work ethic.

I know there are some good ones. I just hope there are enough of them.

Mollinator this morning

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

zzz

Member #
    Images

The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

Jacob is a perfect example of an outstanding young adult

Member #
    He could use a haircut

Member #
    Hopefully some young people like you will get it back on track. I just dont know if there are enough of you.

Pretty sure i already said that.

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Any of you wise loons ever shot a Grand Power X-Caliber or even any x-trim model of theirs? Keep hearing great things but still haven't been able to find one locally to try it out first. My patience has run too thin. Going to be ordering before the weekend is here, so this is a last chance ditch effort to see if someone local has one.

Member #
    Images
    Check with riley carroll, fortress riearms in Greeley
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

take it back :lolly;

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Check with riley carroll, fortress riearms in Greeley
    If that's the same dude that advertises on Armslist, then he doesn't, and hasn't, and won't. At least that is what he told me when I asked them in January. Just their lower line stuff, if anything ever. And the guys at Tacticool hadn't even heard of the brand. Course I am actually finding that a lot. Usually the only guys that have heard of them are match competitors. And even then, they have just "heard" of them.

Guess I am going to just have to suck it up and purchase without ever even holding one. That doesn't scare me as much as not being able to get parts/mags/holsters easily. Been holding out since November, don't think I will last much longer. Crap.

Figuring out that having many projects ironically keeps me motivated because when I start to get stuck/burnout on one I can switch and focus on another for a bit

Super close to having my app ready for to launch. Been working through the list of issues on the truck and almost have it back to a proper DD status too.

Member #
    Images
    Loons... Living with a massage therapist is definitely not a bad thing.

Member #
    Listed a townhome property Monday evening with no showings until today... still had a couple of extenuating circumstances where we allowed 3 showings yesterday and had 30+ showings today..... Let them trip over other people looking at the property at the same time....

Under-Priced but still slightly above the highest sold in the complex (322K -- same size but lesser finishes) with the expectation of a bidding war.... 324.9K list price with multiple offers at or north of 350K... market is crazy

If I would've priced at 349K, I'd hear crickets. People know they have to pay above asking when the property is priced right in the beginning. When it's priced too high, they skip it.

Jodi had a chaotic day, but has been awesome for the past 14 hours of non-stop calls / offers.... Buyers' agents appreciate her approach and time-saving candor so they are not writing offers that don't compete and ultimately deflate a buyer's expectations....

That said, I hope that the selected buyer performs and we don't have to start making phone calls to other agents later.

Member #
    Officially U/C with a backup offer of 1K more.... It's Real Estate so it could all go south, but I'm pretty happy right now.

Member #
    The lawn is is need of its first mowing. Because the fact that i have a good yard spraying dude, i have a weed free lawn and decided to start bagging it to help out making it mo betterer. I bought a bagger to go on my zeroturn today and have spent this eve before and after church installing it.

I have no idea when having a great lawn became part of my giveacrapper but it apparently did.

[Old man voice on] Get off mah lawn!! [Old man voice off]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Officially U/C with a backup offer of 1K more.... It's Real Estate so it could all go south, but I'm pretty happy right now.
    Good luck.

Member #
    Good luck.
    Thanks, just got another backup from a military family and I'm always about that

Fawk dude the market here is nuts but y'all are killing it!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Fawk dude the market here is nuts
    Must be all those illegal aliens that know they can kill a chick while driving drunk and Denver will let them go so ICE cant do anything to them.

Member #
    Fawk dude the market here is nuts but y'all are killing it!!!
    I think I may have the best Realtor in the world.... don't ever tell her I said that.

Member #
    Must be all those illegal aliens that know they can kill a chick while driving drunk and Denver will let them go so ICE cant do anything to them.
    You went a slightly different direction than I was going, but we still both hate mayo and cheese n stuff, but like trucks .... so, it's all good.

Member #
    Creed is my favorite character in The Office

Member #
    So when they were voting on license plate slogans, "Oklahoma is OK" somehow won....

What came in 2nd place? ...... "Trees are made out of wood" ????

Member #
    So when they were voting on license plate slogans, "Oklahoma is OK" somehow won....

What came in 2nd place? ...... "Trees are made out of wood" ????

Is Oklahoma is ok a thing? If it is, i guess i missed it but even if it is it beats the hell out of a sanctuary city/state. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; April 4th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.

Member #
    Images
    Is Oklahoma is ok a thing? If it is, i guess i missed it but even if it is it beats the hell out of a sanctuary city/state. Just sayin'.
    Says the guy living in OK but still wishing he lived in CO. So much so that he has to keep posting everyday on a CO specific website.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Says the guy living in OK but still wishing he lived in CO. So much so that he has to keep posting everyday on a CO specific website.
    He just misses us, the beautiful people of CO

Oklahoma is OK is a thing

I think I may have the best Realtor in the world.... don't ever tell her I said that.
    she probably already knows

Is Oklahoma is ok a thing? If it is, i guess i missed it
    It used to be on the license plates
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    It used to be on the license plates
    Yeah but reading is a weakness for the average Oklahoman so most of them never knew

Man, Molly is such a quick learner. I spent about 15 minutes teaching her to roll over this morning and after another 10 this evening she has it

Yeah but reading is a weakness for the average Oklahoman so most of them never knew