View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 37.50%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    3 9.38%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    7 21.88%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    9 28.13%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 21.88%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 18.75%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 28.13%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1067 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 675679671017105710651066106710681069107711171167 ... LastLast
Results 42,641 to 42,680 of 47713
  1. #42641
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post




    Puppers are pointing.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #42642
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Dem are some good looking puppers

  3. #42643
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Congrats Jacob.

    Good to see you John.

    Howdy loons.

  4. #42644
    congrats young'un
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  5. #42645
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Look at you continue to do cool stuff wulf!!!!


    Bd!!!!!!!
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  6. #42646
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    congrats young'un
    Why thank you.




    Oh wait....im old. Dohhhh!!!!!

  7. #42647
    reeeeeaaaaallllllyyy old

  8. #42648
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    reeeeeaaaaallllllyyy old
    Yeeeeeaaaarssss older than most.

  9. #42649
    Thanks y'all, I think the easy part is over lol.

    Lots of work ahead but I'm looking forward to it.
    break, fix, repeat

  10. #42650
    Do I need a permit to add a subpanel or additional outlet to my garage?

  11. #42651
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The Trump did a pretty good state of the union address.

  12. #42652
    my family is killing me with kindness rn. Not only are my parents pretending like they aren't on the edge of divorce they are super insistent on clearing all of their weekends to come to Denver to help me work on the house even though I have repeatedly told them I would let them know if I needed any. They also invited my grandma to come stay with me in March without asking me.

  13. #42653
    On top of that they keep telling me what I should/shouldn't do and I said I appreciated the advice but would ask if I wanted their opinions and they got snippy with me about it

  14. #42654
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    my family is killing me with kindness rn. Not only are my parents pretending like they aren't on the edge of divorce they are super insistent on clearing all of their weekends to come to Denver to help me work on the house even though I have repeatedly told them I would let them know if I needed any. They also invited my grandma to come stay with me in March without asking me.
    Welcome to home ownership.

  15. #42655
    any idea where I can find an ozone generator for rent?

  16. #42656
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Welcome to home ownership.

  17. #42657
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    any idea where I can find an ozone generator for rent?
    I actually have one if yo want to swing by and pick it up. Otherwise, maybe call CoCat or one of the other fire and flood repair places.

  18. #42658
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    In-laws-outlaws, never known cousins, riff-raff, welcome to home ownership.
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

  19. #42659
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I actually have one if yo want to swing by and pick it up. Otherwise, maybe call CoCat or one of the other fire and flood repair places.
    ah that's a good call. I'm not opposed to buying one, Arapahoe rental charges $35/day and I am thinking it will be a couple days worth of use required. The previous owner smoked in the garage

  20. #42660
    damn, thinking I may as well just buy one https://www.amazon.com/Enerzen-Comme...ws/B00JAP7388/

  21. #42661
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    In-laws-outlaws, never known cousins, riff-raff, welcome to home ownership.
    can't wait

  22. #42662
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    any idea where I can find an ozone generator for rent?
    If really serious, let me know... my mold guy has them and might have one available.

    Sent you a PM with my phone # so text me instead of a PM so I can forward

  23. #42663
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    damn, thinking I may as well just buy one https://www.amazon.com/Enerzen-Comme...ws/B00JAP7388/
    gonna be cheaper than renting one......

  24. #42664
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    The Trump did a pretty good state of the union address.
    Couldn't say..... Watched NBA basketball instead

  25. #42665
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Couldn't say..... Watched NBA basketball instead
    One just as beneficial as the other i reckon.

  26. #42666
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    If really serious, let me know... my mold guy has them and might have one available.

    Sent you a PM with my phone # so text me instead of a PM so I can forward
    got it, thanks, I think I am going to order one but I bet I'll have plenty of questions for you soon

  27. #42667
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Where is the picture of casa de wolfie?

  28. #42668
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy day o' humpin'.

  29. #42669
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The moon was pretty cool looking this morning.

  30. #42670
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    The blood super moon is just about 100% now...if anyone is interested to go outside and look at it.

  31. #42671
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    The blood super moon is just about 100% now...if anyone is interested to go outside and look at it.
    It was good an hour ago here. Its light now.

  32. #42672
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    It was good an hour ago here. Its light now.
    You.people live behind the times.

  33. #42673
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    literally

    But a giant W. T. F!? At the moment of 100% a layer of thin clouds appeared. It is like someone flipped a switch and obscured everything.

  34. #42674
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    A good solution to your "invited guests" issue Jake is don't buy a spare bed You obviously have more important things to do before you can get around to setting up the spare bedroom for guests.

    You're welcome

  35. #42675
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Does molly have a nice fence around her yard?

  36. #42676

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Falcon, CO
    Member #
    4898
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Officially a home owner lmao
    Congrats!! now the fun really starts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Do I need a permit to add a subpanel or additional outlet to my garage?
    Technically, yes. But they would never know unless you sell later down the road.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    any idea where I can find an ozone generator for rent?
    I would buy the one you linked to if I was you.

    Mernin lewns.
    Contact me for all your firearms needs. Guns, ammo, accessories, NFA......

  37. #42677
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    got it, thanks, I think I am going to order one but I bet I'll have plenty of questions for you soon
    be careful with the ozone as it can deteriorate some things, like elastic. We did a mattress warehouse once that had a partial fire. All of the mattresses that weren't sealed in bags got messed up, it was actually a little entertaining when they realized it a few weeks later
    hookers and blow!

  38. #42678
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    A good solution to your "invited guests" issue Jake is don't buy a spare bed You obviously have more important things to do before you can get around to setting up the spare bedroom for guests.

    You're welcome
    This, we waited 2 years to buy a spare bed lol

  39. #42679
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    This, we waited 2 years to buy a spare bed lol
    Ours is a fairly cheap and small bed to discourage extended stays for multi-guest visits. Hind sight tells us we should have bought just a Full instead of a Queen for additional discouragement.

  40. #42680
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    A good solution to your "invited guests" issue Jake is don't buy a spare bed You obviously have more important things to do before you can get around to setting up the spare bedroom for guests.

    You're welcome
    Good point

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •