View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1028 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 285289289781018102610271028102910301038 ... LastLast
Results 41,081 to 41,120 of 42226
    Member #
    Images
    Loons. 5 deer butchered and in the freezer.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    it is pretty freaking cold. I am not a fan
    Very Much This to the shiver-brrrrrth degree.... Cold sucks more every year for me....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    After going to bed at like 6:30ish the last 2 nights, i am over compensating by not feeling like going to bed at all tonight. Not real sure how this is going to work out for me.
    Midnight here, and coughing episodes are keeping me downstairs. ...... just don't want to keep Jodi up... she deserves sleep regardless of my problems....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Midnight here, and coughing episodes are keeping me downstairs. ...... just don't want to keep Jodi up... she deserves sleep regardless of my problems....
    No cough meds made would slow mine down including the sooper dooper stuff that is "supposed" to knock you out. My Dr finally gave me a script for Tessalon, (generic is Benzonatate). He said it only works for some people buy it did seem to help me. Supposedly it kinda numbs the little tickle doodads in your lungs that causes the cough reflex.

Might be worth a try for you. Whatever this "sinus infection" thing is that everybody has is miserable. Hope you get better soon.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Happy toozdee peoples.

Member #
    Its all wintery and 43° this morning. Booo!!

Member #
    Mom just sent me this of her back yard. Not huge but if i was sitting on her back porch, id take it with the bow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Images
    My mom has a $50 bounty of deer shot from either porch. No one else takes her up on it. I made $150 this year.

Member #
    Images
    Loons. Anyone need a job in Wichita. I need a golf cart mechanic. It doesn't pay all that well, but it is pretty laid back as long as you can remember to tighten things down and you dont cost me over $300 in parts in a weeks time.

Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Loons. Anyone need a job in Wichita. I need a golf cart mechanic. It doesn't pay all that well, but it is pretty laid back as long as you can remember to tighten things down and you dont cost me over $300 in parts in a weeks time.
    VB?
    break, fix, repeat

slept too late again lol

gotta give 60 days notice that I'm going to be leaving my apt. a little spooky but should work out ok

Mom just sent me this of her back yard. Not huge but if i was sitting on her back porch, id take it with the bow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    looks tasty

Shoulder is getting a lot worse. Waiting for surgery sucks
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    That sucks. Is surgury even scheduled yet?

That sucks. Is surgury even scheduled yet?
    Nope. Got surgical consult on the 14th. Then have to submit it to work comp, so they can approve, then get to schedule surgery. Probably won't get the knife till some time in January.

Member #
    Nope. Got surgical consult on the 14th. Then have to submit it to work comp, so they can approve, then get to schedule surgery. Probably won't get the knife till some time in January.
    Sorry that its gonna be long and drawn out and even more sorry that its got to go through work comp. Its not your fault but work comp does everything they can to rape for every penny they can get. In my one and only experience dealing with work comp which was a simple piece of metal im mah eyeball, i went through something like 8 different appointments start to finish where as all the other times i had metal drilled out of an orb was one and done.

Sorry that its gonna be long and drawn out and even more sorry that its got to go through work comp. Its not your fault but work comp does everything they can to rape for every penny they can get. In my one and only experience dealing with work comp which was a simple piece of metal im mah eyeball, i went through something like 8 different appointments start to finish where as all the other times i had metal drilled out of an orb was one and done.
    Yep. it's a huge pain. But at least I still have a job!

Member #
    Yep. it's a huge pain. But at least I still have a job!
    Yup.

Member #
    Images
    VB?
    Id take him in a heartbeat

damn

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Its cold outside. 43° is some booshat.

Member #
    Images
    Id take him in a heartbeat
    Thank you. I even have cousins there. I dont know if i could live in Kansas.
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Thank you. I even have cousins there. I dont know if i could live in Kansas.
    Kansas might be tough to like from what ive seen of it but i havent seen all of it. Everyone thinks th at OK sucks too either from what parts they have seen of it or how it is pertrayed and what most think of OK only pertains to part of it.

Its kind of like someone who has never been to CO before driving 3 hours into CO from the SE corner and saying CO sucks because its all flat.

Member #
    Images
    It isn’t the most scenic. But I love it here because of the people, the hunting, and the proximity to Home

Member #
    It isn’t the most scenic. But I love it here because of the people, the hunting, and the proximity to Home
    I would most likely take KS over ever going back to CO.

Member #
    My voice is still half jacked and taste buds are still broken but im sooo glad im over the worst of what the hell ever it is thats going around.

Member #
    Happy day o' humping.

I would most likely take KS over ever going back to CO.
    Why you hate us so much?

Member #
    Images
    In on 4111. Fly-by. Hello dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    My voice is still half jacked and taste buds are still broken but im sooo glad im over the worst of what the hell ever it is thats going around.
    I'm still having the periodic coughing fits and hawking up nasty stuff.... more subdued coughing throughout the day...

Member #
    Why you hate us so much?
    I dont hate yall. I just dont like things about CO. I love the mountains but CO is not the only place with mountains. Obviously, i dont like the weather and only having a couple months of lake temps that you can play in and thats on me.

I dont like the fact that libs have taken over the state. I dont like chickenfawkers dumbass gun laws. I dont like the WAY overpriced cost of living. Just crap like that. Also, people there are generally just rude. People are much more polite in general everywhere else i have lived.

There is more but thats enough of an explaination and i know people will disagree and thats fine. CO didnt fit me.

Its a nice place to visit but i will never live there again.

been kind of a melancholy week so far. I've become acutely more aware of my own mortality because there's a chance that my achilles will never be 100% and I won't be able to run/bike again which is a total bummer. Not even sure about hiking right now but skiing is definitely out. to add to the mix I also found out that I have a bald spot soooo I guess it's time to start rocking the buzz cut and own it

Member #
    been kind of a melancholy week so far. I've become acutely more aware of my own mortality because there's a chance that my achilles will never be 100% and I won't be able to run/bike again which is a total bummer. Not even sure about hiking right now but skiing is definitely out. to add to the mix I also found out that I have a bald spot soooo I guess it's time to start rocking the buzz cut and own it
    But there is a chance that it will get back to 100%

But there is a chance that it will get back to 100%
    true, I guess I'm just not optimistic when it has been over 2 months and it's seemingly not getting better despite rest/ice/compression/ibuprofen/Tylenol. 2 months isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, though.

Member #
    Hope they get you there sooner than later... No fun knowing you are not making progress toward being rehabbed.

Member #
    Images
    I have 2 town Achilles’ tendons. One was. 30% tear the other is an ingoing micro tear. I can do pretty much anything I want except wear certain boots. Look into some good physical therapy once it heals up. I started at 9 degrees in one and 11 in the other. After a few months of do it at home PT I got 16% in both. 18 is normal for a 12 year old gymnast.

Member #
    If it never gets to 100%, hopefully it gets back to a range that allows you to do the things you like to do.

Buzzcuts have advantages. I started getting thin in the back in my late 20's during a particular stressful job situation... change the situation and the hair filled back in.

Member #
    It does tend to suck that our bodies sometimes take forever to rebuild themselves but i guess that is better than the alternative. It took months and months for me to get to where i could pull my bow again after a small bisep tear and that was with the bow turned all the way down to 60#. Took longer to get back where i could pull it at the weight i shoot at.

You are young and will get better. Us old fogies dont bounce the way we use to.

true, I guess I'm just not optimistic when it has been over 2 months and it's seemingly not getting better despite rest/ice/compression/ibuprofen/Tylenol. 2 months isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, though.
    Eccentric contractions FTW. I knew when you posted they had you in a boot that it wasn't going to work.

Mark

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    ''Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.'' - Plato