View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1032 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 325329329821022103010311032103310341042 ... LastLast
Results 41,241 to 41,280 of 42229
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    Loons. I spent too much money.

6.0 is deleted, tuned, new turbo, blue spring, 35's, and new exhaust, etc....

i feel like i warned you about this lol
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    came home to a sick pupper. Diahherea on the floor, then she puked on my hands and then again at my feet after a quick walk
    that sucks... hope pupper is better quick

Member #

daggum, you were not joking around.... bet it is fun now

Member #
    Basketball feeder tourney action continued tonight and Trey had a game winning assist when down by 1 when 2 kids swarmed to double him and he found the open guy cutting who got the uncontested layup in the final seconds.

Big time fun.

Then we rushed across town to get him to the other team practice which he said was awesome as he performed well in a multi-grade scrimmage fest

Bet he's tired in the morning

Member #

Stacks?
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Happy mernins. Its the day o' humpin'.

Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    i feel like i warned you about this lol
    You did. I knew I was playing with Fire.
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Stacks?
    I removed the bed and just did one massive stack in place of the bed.

Member #
    I removed the bed and just did one massive stack in place of the bed.

No stacks for me

picked up new glasses, being able to see better is nice
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Images
    Any progress on catching the thieves Allen?
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Any progress on catching the thieves Allen?
    We have good video of them using a sawsall to cut the pipe fence down as well as them walking around the yard and driving off in the RTVs but they were smart enough to have the tow vehicle parked a ways away so we have nothing of that.

The detective found tracks across the field behind work and followed them to where he thinks they loaded them and there are a couple buisnesses there that have cameras so he is supposed to checking to see if they show anything. I imagine they are long gone though.

A few years before i came to work here, they had 14 of them stolen at once and loaded into two semi trailers. Some of those were found in south Texas and one guy did get arrested in that case.

Hiya looners.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

We have good video of them using a sawsall to cut the pipe fence down as well as them walking around the yard and driving off in the RTVs but they were smart enough to have the tow vehicle parked a ways away so we have nothing of that.

The detective found tracks across the field behind work and followed them to where he thinks they loaded them and there are a couple buisnesses there that have cameras so he is supposed to checking to see if they show anything. I imagine they are long gone though.

A few years before i came to work here, they had 14 of them stolen at once and loaded into two semi trailers. Some of those were found in south Texas and one guy did get arrested in that case.
    hmmm interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    Hiya looners.
    wassup

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    wassup
    Thought I'd check in. It's been a few days now. I know what you mean about fearing chronic pain. I've developed tennis elbow in my right arm, and it has had quite a negative effect on my daily life. Hopefully it'll heal without the need for surgery.
    I hope you get well. You're far too young to have chronic issues like that.

I'm sure you've been talking about it on and off for quite a while, because I've seen a few posts about it, but what are your goals for home ownership? You buying a place to stay in, or a fixer upper starter type place, or what?

I'm sure you've been talking about it on and off for quite a while, because I've seen a few posts about it, but what are your goals for home ownership? You buying a place to stay in, or a fixer upper starter type place, or what?
    Either depending on fate. Already had a nice fixer slip through my fingers to a cash buyer

Member #
    Thought I'd check in. It's been a few days now. I know what you mean about fearing chronic pain. I've developed tennis elbow in my right arm, and it has had quite a negative effect on my daily life. Hopefully it'll heal without the need for surgery.
    I hope you get well. You're far too young to have chronic issues like that.
    Quit playing tennis.

I've developed jackoff elbow in my right arm
    Man that sucks!! I bet you could pay someone to take over that job for ya

Anyone know how to get really old trim tape off a truck? I've tried a bunch of stuff, including the "aircraft" adhesive remover. Previous owner had that gay lookin chrome all over this truck, and I pulled it all off, but this trim tape is on there good.

Member #
    Anyone know how to get really old trim tape off a truck? I've tried a bunch of stuff, including the "aircraft" adhesive remover. Previous owner had that gay lookin chrome all over this truck, and I pulled it all off, but this trim tape is on there good.
    Carb clean will take the sticky off. If the actual tape is still there, plastic razor blade and a lot of time.

Carb clean will take the sticky off. If the actual tape is still there, plastic razor blade and a lot of time.
    The plastic scraper got chewed up by the old weathered chunky bits of tape.... Is carb cleaner safe on clearcoat?

Member #
    The plastic scraper got chewed up by the old weathered chunky bits of tape.... Is carb cleaner safe on clearcoat?
    Safe ish..... Ive used carb clean a lot for that and never had a problem. Were you using just a plastic scraper or actual plastic razor blades? You can get the plastic razor blades at most parts stores.

Safe ish..... Ive used carb clean a lot for that and never had a problem. Were you using just a plastic scraper or actual plastic razor blades? You can get the plastic razor blades at most parts stores.
    plastic scraper. I'll get a plastic razor tomorrow

If carb cleaner makes you nervous, try some WD40 first....

I'd probably use the carb cleaner but I also watched my wife remove 50+ decals using the WD40.
    "Your 2007 X3 is at home on all paved and unpaved roads. You can operate your vehicle on uphill and downhill gradients with a maximum slope of 50%. The permitted side tilt is 32%. While driving watch carefully for obstacles such as rocks or holes. Try to avoid these obstacles whenever possible."

How about heat? A HF heat gun worked on the 30 year old decals on my 4runner.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    ''Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.'' - Plato

Member #
    Happy Thursdee n stuff.

Member #
    So the RTV thieves drove the RTVs back to the back of the field behind work and walked out to somewhere coming back later and parking at another buisness 1/2 mile away. They then walked back to the RTVs and drove them to where they were parked and loaded them up in a nice, fairly new 4-door Ford that was black or dark blue with a nice 30ish foot, white enclosed trailer. No tags could be seen by video footage. Im sure they are long gone.

So the RTV thieves drove the RTVs back to the back of the field behind work and walked out to somewhere coming back later and parking at another buisness 1/2 mile away. They then walked back to the RTVs and drove them to where they were parked and loaded them up in a nice, fairly new 4-door Ford that was black or dark blue with a nice 30ish foot, white enclosed trailer. No tags could be seen by video footage. Im sure they are long gone.
    damn, that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    If carb cleaner makes you nervous, try some WD40 first....

I'd probably use the carb cleaner but I also watched my wife remove 50+ decals using the WD40.
    WD40 has worked for me when removing decals from glass, never tried paint.

Member #
    Images
    Get an eraser wheel, you can buy them on amazon. chuck it into a drill.... takes a bit of practice but works awesome. Use wd40 when doing this to keep the paint cool.

Member #
    Images
    noooooooo please see above post lol. I had to replace the tape on the door bumper trim on the denali. I did one door and it took about an hour to get the stuff off, i did the other 3 with the wheel and it took about 15 minutes for all 3 and was super clean.

tired of krow drama

How did they get keys to the RTVs?
    Jeff Mason
    99 Isuzu Amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mason View Post
    It was CC all along

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mason View Post
    They are just like tractors or anything else like that. They all take the same key.

Member #
    Thieves suck

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Thieves suck
    Indeed.