View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 942 of 992 FirstFirst ... 442842892932940941942943944952 ... LastLast
Results 37,641 to 37,680 of 39655
  1. #37641
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    More thunderboomers rolling through now. Flood warnings for some places just south of here and just north of here. We seem to be splitting the majority of the rain today.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #37642
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    They are the lightest thing in the dryer. The air usually flows through or close to the door. The dryers sheet follows the air flow till it lands next to the door
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  3. #37643
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    They are the lightest thing in the dryer. The air usually flows through or close to the door. The dryers sheet follows the air flow till it lands nex to the door
    I prefer to think that they are magic.

  4. #37644
    Have to be to krow by 3am. Do I try and get a little sleep or just stay up?
    Need to krow for around 6 hours.
    Maybe I should get a couple hours sleep first.
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

  5. #37645
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Sleep!

  6. #37646
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    Have to be to krow by 3am. Do I try and get a little sleep or just stay up?
    Need to krow for around 6 hours.
    Maybe I should get a couple hours sleep first.
    I should have gone to krow today and worked on my work that I never get to do while I'm at work when we are this busy since it was raining off and on all afternoon but I watched YouTube videos on exhaust kits and tuners for the truck most of the afternoon instead.

  7. #37647
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Sleep!
    Hopefully soon if I can get RB to quit texting. I guess I'll just quit texting back and tell her that I fell asleep.

  8. #37648
    so the car is rated 39 mpg highway but I've been averaging 40-41 mpg per tank in Denver city/highway. Denver to Vail and back I made 48.2 mpg. Not bad lol

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    break, fix, repeat

  9. #37649
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Getting the car was a good idea!

  10. #37650
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    I was hoping to see either my power steering kit or my tunner by now so i could pit one or both on.. nuttin

  11. #37651
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Sleepy-time is evading me... so might as well be here.....

    Thanks, man... but I don't want to dime anyone out... He's extremely happy with the medical treatment he's getting... He would usually drive most nurses crazy and when his main nurse said she's leaving to see her family out-of-state, he asked if she could wait a couple of weeks..... besides that, he and his gf can be a bit picky about food...

    I'll let you know if his complaint status changes, but I'm sure he wanted no part of rocking anyone's boat today.
    Lemme know

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    We've met once. Anyone who has met me more than once would argue strongly against that
    False. Good dude you is.

    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    I might get myself a Traeger smoker
    Don't. Their t-stats are garbage, which tends to make the pellets ignite. They don't get hot enough to truly sear/grill well which is their biggest selling point.
    Do what Rick said or get a Masterbuilt electric with the cold smoke attachment.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Build yourself a smoke house.
    Dis.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Had a pretty shitty day. get to investigate one of my buddies for creating a toxic work environment. completely gut wrenching.
    Ugh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    they are pretty OK in that department. It's a bigger issue with me and work and searching properties, etc.

    I just prefer using my MacBook Air versus my phone
    Turn on tethering on your phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    fawk just got the call that my grandpa is at the hospital. He totaled his Fairlane because someone hit him on i25 and pushed him into a barrier, he broke 2 vertebrae but is still coherent

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Fawk man, I'm sorry to hear that.





    Lewns, Napa is güd. Pool in Napa is badass. Getting to drive the GT3 around all day is mo badasser.


    Nights
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

  12. #37652
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Stuff n mernins.

  13. #37653
    ml

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  14. #37654
    having a hard time making it out the door today

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  15. #37655
    Saw a person with a brand new car at the gas station looking for where to put the gas in.

    The car was a Tesla.

  16. #37656
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    Saw a person with a brand new car at the gas station looking for where to put the gas in.

    The car was a Tesla.
    hahahahaha

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  17. #37657
    .

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  18. #37658
    Couldn't find anyone in town with a stubby 17mm wrench in stock so I ordered one from amazon...guess the truck can wait a few more days

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  19. #37659
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    .

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I'd have to sniff it.

  20. #37660
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    .

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I would say, a whatfish.

  21. #37661
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The new truck... fixing to order exhaust, cold air intake, and tune to help wake up the 5.0 coyote although it seems to run pretty good as is.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  22. #37662
    looking Sharp! Tint to match is the way to go

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  23. #37663
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Sonofa..... I just placed order for a magnaflow exhaust system with Summit Racing and they took the order but said my card wouldn't go through so they will continue to try for the next 3 days. I guess their CC processing must be in CA or Houston because my bank won't allow my debit card to be used it either place because of rampant fraud. Now I am going to have to call Summit tomorrow and change it to a credit card I guess.

  24. #37664
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    It actually took all of my self control not to just order the 600+ HP Roush supercharger combo kit but that would have had to go on a credit card.

  25. #37665
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Sonofa..... I just placed order for a magnaflow exhaust system with Summit Racing and they took the order but said my card wouldn't go through so they will continue to try for the next 3 days. I guess their CC processing must be in CA or Houston because my bank won't allow my debit card to be used it either place because of rampant fraud. Now I am going to have to call Summit tomorrow and change it to a credit card I guess.
    Magnaflow sounds niceeeee

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  26. #37666
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Couldn't find anyone in town with a stubby 17mm wrench in stock so I ordered one from amazon...guess the truck can wait a few more days

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    yeah, I just checked and my stubbies only go up to 15 mm

  27. #37667
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    It actually took all of my self control not to just order the 600+ HP Roush supercharger combo kit but that would have had to go on a credit card.
    now you're talking

  28. #37668
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    yeah, I just checked and my stubbies only go up to 15 mm
    yep, seems the sets skip 17 mm altogether and the Sears and Ace stores I called were out of stock for individual ones

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  29. #37669
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    yep, seems the sets skip 17 mm altogether and the Sears and Ace stores I called were out of stock for individual ones

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I've got a snap on set of stubbies that go up to 19mm if you wanna swing by.

  30. #37670
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Or...just buy a cheap wrench in the size you need and cut it to length. I have several "specialty" tools like that as well.

  31. #37671
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Or...just buy a cheap wrench in the size you need and cut it to length. I have several "specialty" tools like that as well.
    thought about it

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  32. #37672
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    I'm so done with no internet, don't like phone fringing

  33. #37673
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Battery life is non-existent

  34. #37674
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Hung out with Chris today at the hospital for about an hour. He has been up and down over the past few days, but glad to see him on and up day today.

  35. #37675
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    First day of school is tomorrow. It kind of sucks. Gonna miss those little turds.

  36. #37676
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    School starting is also a sign of the demise of summatime

  37. #37677
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Trey has a basketball tryout Monday and Tuesday evening, football practice Wednesday and Thursday evening, and a preseason football tournament on Saturday and Sunday. Summatime is definitely in the rear view mirror.

  38. #37678
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    The truck needs tires....I think I found some new newer model take off wheels and tires for my truck. I'm going to look at them tomorrow. I prefer the style of wheel and the tires have relatively low miles. If I can pull this off and sell my wheels for what I think they will bring, it may be a genius move. Then again, it may blow up in my face.

  39. #37679
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    I'm so done with no internet, don't like phone fringing
    first world problems

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  40. #37680
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    The truck needs tires....I think I found some new newer model take off wheels and tires for my truck. I'm going to look at them tomorrow. I prefer the style of wheel and the tires have relatively low miles. If I can pull this off and sell my wheels for what I think they will bring, it may be a genius move. Then again, it may blow up in my face.
    sounds about right haha...good luck!

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •